Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Olympic coping

Asian men are TOO attractive to women, that's what our biggest problems stem from. Think about that for a second and you all know that it's a true statement. in fact I'd say we're TOO attractive for AF.
:feelsohgod::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: how can anyone cope so hard, good Lord

Asian men are the ultimate proof that looks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IQ and Money.

Yea right, we are just so handsome:

k-pop pill is brutal.
unfortunately most asian men don't look like BTS.

It's Nordics that tan golden, they win once again

Chinks claiming their yellow color is gold is hella coping :feelsjuice:

We are walking blackpills :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Unironically. I'm trying to blackpill my Chadlite brother in order to get him to marry a European girl and improve our genes, and I almost ALWAYS use WMAF crap to prove my point. The way Noodle whores regugitate the same talking points over and over is like they are robots.

This Hapa girl says in this vid how she as 5 siblings (1 brother) and all 4 of them have white husbands while the Hapa brother has an asian wife.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qc8BifOfd8&list=WL&ab_channel=linh7x

Although I also use MENA as example. Many MENA actors and Politicans are white-passing. Like these Egyptian actors

Egyptian4
Egyptian3
Hussein Fahmy

It's Nordics that tan golden, they win once again

Chinks claiming their yellow color is gold is hella coping
its very hard to be a nordic-cel you would have to go out of your way its JBW in action

Unironically. I'm trying to blackpill my Chadlite brother in order to get him to marry a European girl and improve our genes, and I almost ALWAYS use WMAF crap to prove my point.
IM a HAPPA but Im not White passing so Im literally fucked most Happas end up ugly looking I dont know why people still think its a good idea

mix raced people have no sense of belonging to a culture they feel like they dont belong to any certain groups like blacks, whites, asians, latin americans, instead they are just half and half and the worst part is theres a high chance of inheriting the worst genetics from both of the parents. humans evolved to ceratain enviornments so back thousands of years ago mix race wasnt even a thing and very rare

so I cant understand why people do White Male Asian female but they are not willing to be in a relationship with a HAPPA its fucked up they treat HAPPAs as subhumans

IM a HAPPA but Im not White passing so Im literally fucked most Happas end up ugly looking I dont know why people still think its a good idea

mix raced people have no sense of belonging to a culture they feel like they dont belong to any certain groups like blacks, whites, asians, latin americans, instead they are just half and half and the worst part is theres a high chance of inheriting the worst genetics from both of the parents. humans evolved to ceratain enviornments so back thousands of years ago mix race wasnt even a thing and very rare

so I cant understand why people do White Male Asian female but they are not willing to be in a relationship with a HAPPA its fucked up they treat HAPPAs as subhumans
I'm a sand nigger but my family is mostly white-passing, though my dad and 2 bros look Middle Eastern. Race mixing is a good thing if the superior racial parent is living in the country of the inferor racial parents (EX: A white man living in Veitnam with his Hapa son VS a white man living in Sweden with his Hapa son)

I'm a sand nigger but my family is mostly white-passing, though my dad and 2 bros look Middle Eastern. Race mixing is a good thing if the superior racial parent is living in the country of the inferor racial parents (EX: A white man living in Veitnam with his Hapa son VS a white man living in Sweden with his Hapa son)
I was raised in the west :feelsrope: I was made fun of my entire life for "looking funny" and being a HAPPA

of course race mixing isnt a bad thing if both the parents are attractive but most of the time its not the case its usually an incel trying to seamaxx or something like that

I was raised in the west :feelsrope: I was made fun of my entire life for "looking funny" and being a HAPPA
I have a cousin who looks kind of asian and has slightly slanted eyes, so we used to make fun of him by calling him chinese. Though he's like 6'0 now and looks like a Chang