Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [OMEGA RAGE FUEL] Clip of simps attempting to date a streamer thot

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
TL;DR in below the video

She's practically the definition of a toilet, she rejects everyone for not being the perfect chad. She has the most entitled attitude imaginable, there are more clips like this out there in which she rejects dozens of guys for having bad hairlines, being short or any other sub 8 male trait.

Islam is right about women.

I saw this clip on blackpill Jesus channel.
Imagine paying this cumdumpster 5 dollars for her to call you a beta

tutorial mode

I saw this clip on blackpill Jesus channel.
Imagine paying this cumdumpster 5 dollars for her to call you a beta
Absolutely brutal, hope the simps find some othER options out there.

I think streamers, twitchers, gamer-gurls etc. are probably the worst breed of females one could possibly imagine

simps should be hanged in public along with thots

Simps are the root of the problem.

There are some boobie streamers who I see and I can ALMOST get why simps are doing.

But her?!?

Brittany Venti in 2020 :feelskek:

Send me a pic of her when she hits the wall in a few years and her nasty diet and life catches up to her

Look how cute this bitch is dude...

Women are demons desguised as angels

Beaultiful on the outside,
Disgusting on the inside

Toilets are only useful for one thing

"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)

Last edited:
Ugly whore, she isn't good looking enough to be a thot streamer but i guess simps gonna simp

JFL this is insane! Who would do this?!

Her physical looks are of my type. But yeah, Chad-only unless you donate her a fortune.

Beauty’s in the eye of the beholder I guess. But she’s a disgusting person. Someone should send her back to the shadow realm.
I agree. You can cleary see a disgusting spoiled person on the video

Now I saw the full video. I guess it's true what they say that foids are master manipulators. She's just being a bitch doxxing and humiliating everyone on live stream, shit testing them along with her Chad boyfriend. Brutal.

Last edited:
TL;DR in below the video

She's practically the definition of a toilet, she rejects everyone for not being the perfect chad. She has the most entitled attitude imaginable, there are more clips like this out there in which she rejects dozens of guys for having bad hairlines, being short or any other sub 8 male trait.

Islam is right about women.

fucking hot as fuck damn

better incel than simp

Not even that attractive tbh. Simps are pathetic.

I find her outright repulsive.

Her looksmatch jumped off the Empire State Building’s top floor without hesitating

her boobs are incredible however

Anyone unironically thinks they can win over female streamers with money need to die in LEGO Star Wars 2

These same Simps are the ones making fun of incel jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back