Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Omegle cucks banned all the good tags

DeathOfWest

DeathOfWest

Greycel
I used to talk to fellow incels all the time on omegle on the incel, 4chan or r9k tags, but the foid worshipping cucks who own the site banned all of those fucking tags. Granted, those tags were full of popcorn throwing roasties who just wanted to troll incels, but I had some really good blackpilled conversations on there. Helped me not feel so alone in the world. It's not like my friends or family believe in or wanna talk about the blackpill. And all the other tags are filled with horny third world men desperate for any crumb of roastie attention (always starting their convo with M, and then leaving instantly when you reply with M too).

Can't believe they plaster their fucking website with "STAND WITH HONG KONG AGAINST THE CCP" when they censor incel related tags like the CCP censors free speech. Incels are like the Hong Kong protestors fighting for freedom and to be taken seriously and Omegle is like the CCP. But honestly, can't expect too much with a website filled with paedophiles and where foids can get a free one-on-one cam session any time they want (while men would have to fork out big bucks to see a landwhale dig into her roast beef rolls jfl).

I used to talk to fellow incels all the time on omegle on the incel, 4chan or r9k tags, but the foid worshipping cucks who own the site banned all of those fucking tags. Granted, those tags were full of popcorn throwing roasties who just wanted to troll incels, but I had some really good blackpilled conversations on there. Helped me not feel so alone in the world. It's not like my friends or family believe in or wanna talk about the blackpill. And all the other tags are filled with horny third world men desperate for any crumb of roastie attention (always starting their convo with M, and then leaving instantly when you reply with M too).

Can't believe they plaster their fucking website with "STAND WITH HONG KONG AGAINST THE CCP" when they censor incel related tags like the CCP censors free speech. Incels are like the Hong Kong protestors fighting for freedom and to be taken seriously and Omegle is like the CCP. But honestly, can't expect too much with a website filled with paedophiles and where foids can get a free one-on-one cam session any time they want (while men would have to fork out big bucks to see a landwhale dig into her roast beef rolls jfl).
Based profile picture fellow traveler

Well, naturally Omegle has been Jew'd like every medium to large website or business has been.

I use trannycord to talk to my brocels now. It's rare to find a server where the mods are autistic as everyone else, but don't abuse their power. I've managed to find exactly two like that.