Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious On my last day of high school YEARS AGO in one of my classes my teacher wanted to take a group photo...

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
A few days later I discovered the photo on a mid-looking foid's insta account. In the original photo I was standing on the very right of the group. But she cut me off. That bitch just cut me, and only me, off the picture!

I would be thankful, hate it when I'm in photos i didn't ask.

A few days later I discovered the photo on a mid-looking foid's insta account. In the original photo I was standing on the very right of the group. But she cut me off. That bitch just cut me, and only me, off the picture!
Inceldom comes at a price

Something similar happened to me when a class photo was posted on facebook. I was included in the pic but some of the girls in my class commented on it saying that they wish I wasn't on the pic.

Mind you, I never spoke to these girls. They just hated me, you guessed it, for my looks.

So I relate. Remembering these things is just painful. Even when you just want to mind your own business, you're attacked and ridiculed out of nowhere.

It was because of your misogynistic personality that she could smell from the picture sweaty

I hope she gets hit by a truck

I remember taking the picture of the class one year jfl

another year we on the stage and me and this fat chink hid behind the curtains

What a cunt, unfortunately another example of the treatment for subhumans

she wants to get rid of your existence as a sub5