Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Once again want to say I hate parents for cucked upbringing

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
For not giving me so necessary in this world traveling adventurous upbringing but instead sedentary overcautious, what can lead only to betabuxxing for some not so good loking not so young local roastie (I refuse), and what, combined with anxieties, making travel to get good looking cultured waifu in Vietnam so hard mission

Vietnamwaifu

Do not even blame them for genes (what I could), but that nontravelling is unforgivable. And smother while nontraveller, atleast sometimes atleast abit understanding about kind of girls I want (just fails to understand how its hard to find them, especially in sedentary life), while father wants me to get normal ordinary casual wifeoid, after getting work, because for what else man could be needed

Last edited:
I understand

:feelsbadman:
Once my father was scolding me and told me that a construction worker will knock me unconscious to steal my stuff and then he'll cover me with concrete to hide the crime
Downloadfile 22

Yeah I hate it too. "Morals" held me back from becoming the type of person that attracts women

I hate my parents for the shitty genetics they passed on me. Eugenics must be enforced, most people really shouldnt breed, otherwise freaks like me are created, destined to live a life of misery.

My parents are boomers so they were able to travel before the multi-culti flood and then lecture me on how buying something like a piece of computer equipment is a waste of money. Boomers belong in the 9th circle of Hell by default.

I want to kill my parents

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back