Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Once you turn 30, birthdays become meaningless

My birthday is on Sunday - and all I want, is to stay the fuck away from foid demons, “femons”.

I'd say in your late teens or early twenties is when that happens, once you reach adulthood and you haven't had a girl they want you even less and you are essentially trapped in inceldom

I'd say in your late teens or early twenties is when that happens, once you reach adulthood and you haven't had a girl they want you even less and you are essentially trapped in inceldom
stop posting and talk with me in vc

They were always meaningless to me

Trapped, like a panda at the zoo.

I hate foids, my mom has mutated into an even bigger monster. The foids in my family hate me. Imagine having a family full of gatekeepers of sex, and you are a 31-year-old kissless virgin. Would you not go ER in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2?

There's nothing I can do to change how fucked my life is at this point man. All I can do is cry on incels.is like the loser I am.
If my mom puts her hands or feet on me again - I’m going to go Adam Lanza on her in Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance.

stop posting and talk with me in vc
every trooncord server yuo post in probably glows brighter than Chernobyl
40b

they become meaningless long time ago

lifefuel for glowniggers
Greynigger, go back to Reddit.

Seriously, go watch reruns of “The Big Bang Theory” with your gay partner.

Once you turn like 16 and are still an incel - birthdays become torture
This guy:

Can tell you more about this.

If your birthdays are relevant in your late 20s you made it nobody gave a fuck about mine after I turned 17

every trooncord server yuo post in probably glows brighter than Chernobyl
View attachment 951647
Joined seven days before Halloween 2023… go sell your body on the corner, so that you can save up some money to buy tickets to a Taylor Swift concert you pathetic normie greynigger.

Joined seven days before Halloween 2023… go sell your body on the corner, so that you can save up some money to buy tickets to a Taylor Swift concert you pathetic normie greynigger.
erm, i actually only listen to Black Magick SS because im chudmaxxed extremo

im pretty sure 20 + 7 isnt 31 btw :feelskek:

Birthdays became meaningless for me at 16, mogs me enjoying your birthdays up until 30

i can relate. getting older is brutal

That'e why you gotta go ER before you turn 30

Birthdays are just a reminder that you are getting one year further to your teen years.

I stopped caring about my birthday a long time ago

I turned 21 last month on the 17th and felt nothing.