Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Once you were bullied you will have permanent minus points in eyes of women and men

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
Women and men both will put you in losers category if you were bullied. Its like permanent minus points until u die

But if you were bullied and are woman then no one cares

I got bullied in school. Explains a lot tbh. No one wants to associate with a loser

Women who get bullied always have people in the back pitying them whereas guys getting bullied are left alone in the complete fucking dark

I got bullied in school. Explains a lot tbh. No one wants to associate with a loser

I couldn't care less bout associating with men but the fact it turns women off is fugging annoying. And you can't do anything tbh

Women who get bullied always have people in the back pitying them whereas guys getting bullied are left alone in the complete fucking dark

Fuck everyone except incels. I don't care if any incel is bullied, I will still associate with them nonetheless. If you are still refusing to befriend someone because they have been bullied and want to stick to social norms, I recommend your go back to fucking your landwhale tranny wife who will anally rape you before divorce raping you cuck

Yes once a loser always a loser

This right here. Also a woman "getting bullied" is usually just a random dude calling her a slut on twitter or some shit. Women rarely if ever experience actual bullying. Not even hambeasts.

foids and normies don't give a FUCK about those of us who actually are or were bullied. Most of them will even post "anti-bullying" virtue-signalling horseshit yet they are usually the bullies of incels and autists themselves. They only give a fuck when the target is someone trendy (e.g. gays) in which case "bullying" rarely ever actually even happens to them. EVEN GROWING UP IN THE DEEP SOUTH I legit NEVER saw anyone gay being bullied. The people who actually get bullied, excluded, and treated like shit are us incels and autists but nobody gives a FUCK. And then they sit there and wonder why some of us snap.

This right here. Also a woman "getting bullied" is usually just a random dude calling her a slut on twitter or some shit. Women rarely if ever experience actual bullying. Not even hambeasts.

foids and normies don't give a FUCK about those of us who actually are or were bullied. Most of them will even post "anti-bullying" virtue-signalling horseshit yet they are usually the bullies of incels and autists themselves. They only give a fuck when the target is someone trendy (e.g. gays) in which case "bullying" rarely ever actually even happens to them. EVEN GROWING UP IN THE DEEP SOUTH I legit NEVER saw anyone gay being bullied. The people who actually get bullied, excluded, and treated like shit are us incels and autists but nobody gives a FUCK. And then they sit there and wonder why some of us snap.
You are back, holy fuck. Your name and avatar takes me back to 2018.

it will lower their perceived status which is a nightmare to foids

Robert the Red of Pillion.

LOL glad to see that more than a few are apparently glad to see me back. I didn't always get along with everyone here we'll just say and well that's how you KNOW you're a social pariah when even many other incels don't accept you

LOL glad to see that more than a few are apparently glad to see me back. I didn't always get along with everyone here we'll just say and well that's how you KNOW you're a social pariah when even many other incels don't accept you
We're all equal here, in the eyes of society we're Hitler level hated, WB.