Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One Advantage To Having Alzheimer's

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
One advantage of memory loss, is that I can watch The Honeymooners over and over and it's like seeing a new show each time.
If you live in New York, they show it every Saturday Night 11:00. Not Quite good as a date though.

That is one old show bro

Are you saying you legit have Alzheimer's?

Are you saying you legit have Alzheimer's?
My mother has Alzheimer's.
I am starting to forget things.
Good example, I will do something, forget I did it, and then be shocked I did it.
Other things I am forgetting - ends of old movies, TV shows.

Good example, I will do something, forget I did it, and then be shocked I did it.
:feelskek:

Why have you never mentioned this before? Did you forget you had it?

I love having Alzheimers. Especially in this day and age.

Finally, with the protection of the state, we can assume our role as the dominate mental illness. We can beat the shit out of our spouses, emotionally torment them, even cheat on them and there is nothing they can do about it.

For example, my spouse thought of filing for a divorce a little over a year ago when he discovered I was mentally ill. I wasn't even ashamed when he walked in on me shitting in the bathtub, because I was sick of her and her bullshit inability to satisfy me sexually. I continued to shit in various places around the house for weeks after she found out, sometimes even while my wife was home. She had to listen to me moaning real hard as I pinch out fresh shit while she slept on the couch. She eventually lost it and smacked me, giving me just the justification I needed to press assault charges and file for a restraining order. Under advice of legal counsel, I cleaned out our joint checking account and froze it and froze our credit cards while he was in jail, to prevent her from being able to hire a competent lawyer.

Yesterday, I was awarded full owenership of the house, A hot new Filipino Caregiver who gives me blowjobs for an extra 30 dollars a day, and she even lets me shit anywhere I want. All this for being able to take a smack across the face ;)

She whined like a little girl to the judge, claiming I had alzheimers and was mentally ill, She had to get a roommate because she can't afford to rent an apartment by herself and pay the caregiver and me what she owes me. Pathetic.

When you take the LARP too far.

You might rape a girl and forget

Do you have periodontitis?

i wish i had a cancer and died fast, at least i wouldnt suffer that shit