Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One day, you will make your last post

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Every user here will have a last post.

The only question is how and why. I wonder how many of us will self-delete before the end. Should we have a betting game?

Do you guys actually feel like you can go through with roping? The only people that have ever genuinely loved being around me is my family and I'm still here for them man. If they're gone, I have nothing to lose, nothing to gain so idk what I'll do then. Anyone else in the same boat?

See you tomorrow

Do you guys actually feel like you can go through with roping? The only people that have ever genuinely loved being around me is my family and I'm still here for them man. If they're gone, I have nothing to lose, nothing to gain so idk what I'll do then. Anyone else in the same boat?
I feel the exact same way

but what about forsen?!

Same.

Sort of. I'm just too cowardly to rope, and as for my family, IDC. I don't hate them, but I don't have a strong emotional connection or attachment to them. If they all died tomorrow, I would get over it pretty quickly. Then, the insurance money is used for new copes in the form of giantess loli commissions.

Sort of. I'm just too cowardly to rope, and as for my family, IDC. I don't hate them, but I don't have a strong emotional connection or attachment to them. If they all died tomorrow, I would get over it pretty quickly. Then, the insurance money is used for new copes in the form of giantess loli commissions.
oh hell nah

oh hell nah
Oh, hell yes. That money would be put to good use. I've already spent over 10k on commissions and am planning another soon. It's a good cope. And if nothing else, the artwork is good.

Oh, hell yes. That money would be put to good use. I've already spent over 10k on commissions and am planning another soon. It's a good cope. And if nothing else, the artwork is good.
:feelswhat:

I tried to kill myself but decided not to at the last second and blew part of my face off. I don't think I'll ever get to that point mentally of wanting to do that again unless my parents die. At that point I have no reason to live, so I'll likely kill myself to join them.

I tried to kill myself but decided not to at the last second and blew part of my face off. I don't think I'll ever get to that point mentally of wanting to do that again unless my parents die. At that point I have no reason to live, so I'll likely kill myself to join them.
you're making me scared with the thing you said !!

I’ll outlive the forum

Imagine your final post being "dnr" or "ok gray"

The final day of .is when it's time for it to shut down is gonna be :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Lets hope that doesnt happen.
Sacrifice more pupils to Moloch @Master
Guts Puck GIF

One day i will just not right now

I want to ascend and leave this clown forum by all legal means necessary

I want to ascend and leave this clown forum by all legal means necessary
Give this account to someone else to postmaxx on your behalf