Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of my favorite youtubers face revealled himself to be a 3/10

Its over, he shouldn't revealed his face. He will lose all the respect he gained, just see how patronizing comments are.

He looks like Ozil, poor guy

Its over, he shouldn't revealed his face. He will lose all the respect he gained, just see how patronizing comments are.

He can easily run status game and virtue signaling game.

Virtue signaling game throws a wrench in the idea that the uglier you look the worse you do with others.
At some point you become so ugly or deformed that you benefit from people virtue signaling.

But what do average low tier to below tier males have? Nothing positive that people find in them nor any traits they can virtue signal about.
That's why imo it's more over for people here than it is for him.

Reminded me of that level in Earthworm Jim 2 where you need to inflate Jim's head like a ballon. Never began tbh.

People are virtualing signal and being disingenuous in the comments, but we both know that they are relieved that they don't have a face like him.

fcFbWdG.png

5Omvg3H.png

yb7wfhf.png

CijdQVo.png

zPXdmvY.png

CijdQVo.png

Last edited:
People are virtualing signal and being disingenuous in the comments, but we both know that they are relieved that they don't have a face like him.

fcFbWdG.png

5Omvg3H.png

yb7wfhf.png

CijdQVo.png

zPXdmvY.png

CijdQVo.png
They could just not mentioning his looks but no they have to virtue signal so they could feel better about themselves, it would be better if they said " I'm sorry life fucked you over." its not nice but its genuine.

I think he has Apert syndrome or Crouzon