Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of the best betabuxx chad-fucks anecdotes

RIP that is absolutely brootal

Future of all normoids who decide to betabuxx

Future of all normoids who decide to betabuxx
Rude better than thou normies deserve that anyway, assholes can't even call a shameless whore a whore.

She did the 1-night stands, the parties, all the craziest sex you can have before "settling down". Then I come along and we fall for each other. The sex starts and I feel like she just gives me scraps - sizing me up to past experiences. Just lays there most the time for me to get it over with. It's so unsatisfying I'm borderline repulsed by even trying anymore...
seeing normies get destroyed is lifefuel.

The dark side of me just wants to explode and go and fuck the brains out of a passionate woman (or women) who wants to fuck the lights out of me.
He actually thinks this is possible for non Chads :feelskek: delusion makes the world go round

This is literally why I LDAR and never even try to get a gf, I dont want chads used scraps and starfish sex once a month fuck that rather die alone