Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based One of the hardest videos I’ve ever watched

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-

t. IMG 8076

It's happening.

My chud role model. @Darth_Aurelius you will enjoy this fine masterpiece.

They fought the jews and lost. How can we do any better today when the jews are more powerful than ever? We are in dark times and I don't see a solution to the jewish problem.

They fought the jews and lost. How can we do any better today when the jews are more powerful than ever? We are in dark times and I don't see a solution to the jewish problem.
Incorrect, revolutions are won by the minority. They did a fine job exposing the Jews, it is of the ignorance of the fact that people presume ' good jews' exist. A good Jew is a dead Jew. For more details read anti technology why and how by Theodore Kaczynski. You should never conclude all hope is lost, now more than ever are people becoming more concious. His strategic plan is inevitably an attack on the Jews as well.

They didn't lose, they started a long chain of reaction, if you think going against the entire world and then fleeing due to the immense power attack is losing then you're deluded. They did their job well.

My chud role model. @Darth_Aurelius you will enjoy this fine masterpiece.
This is a cinematic masterpiece whose aesthetic beauty is only matched by the incontrovertible truth of its message. We must beware the invidious jews who use their guile, money and whorish promiscuity (jewesses) to insinuate themselves in to the confidence of their enemies, all non-jews but especially incel and Islamic men of honor. Heil Goebbels, Heil Hitler und Sieg Heil Gross Deutschland!

Karl Marx also maintained that the means of production constituted the decisive factor in determining the character of a society, but Marx lived in a time when the principal problem to which technology was applied was that of production. Because technology has so brilliantly solved the problem of production, production is no longer the decisive factor. More critical today are other problems to which technology is applied, such as processing of information and the regulation of human behavior (e.g., through propaganda). Thus Marx’s conception of the force determining the character of a society must be broadened to include all of technology and not just the technology of production. If Marx were alive today he would undoubtedly agree.
This is a cinematic masterpiece whose aesthetic beauty is only matched by the incontrovertible truth of its message. We must beware the invidious jews who use their guile, money and whorish promiscuity (jewesses) to insinuate themselves in to the confidence of their enemies, all non-jews but especially incel and Islamic men of honor. Heil Goebbels, Heil Hitler und Sieg Heil Gross Deutschland!

Karl Marx also maintained that the means of production constituted the decisive factor in determining the character of a society, but Marx lived in a time when the principal problem to which technology was applied was that of production. Because technology has so brilliantly solved the problem of production, production is no longer the decisive factor. More critical today are other problems to which technology is applied, such as processing of information and the regulation of human behavior (e.g., through propaganda). Thus Marx’s conception of the force determining the character of a society must be broadened to include all of technology and not just the technology of production. If Marx were alive today he would undoubtedly agree.
Well said comrade, although I would add that Marx was primarily concerned with who controlled the means of production as well as who was the beneficiary of the collective work product that was required to produce fungible goods. If you look at the Marxist historiographies they are constantly accentuating the plight of what were essentially the proto-Proletariat which took the successive forms of the slaves of the Classical era, the peasants and serfs of the feudal era and of course, the workers, farmers and soldiers of the modern, industrial era. I think Marx would probably consider control over technology to be an extension of his fundamental thesis in that technology can be used to exploit and control those who do not understand it or lack the ability to master it in the same way that industrial processes could be used for selfish gain.

Well said comrade, although I would add that Marx was primarily concerned with who controlled the means of production as well as who was the beneficiary of the collective work product that was required to produce fungible goods. If you look at the Marxist historiographies they are constantly accentuating the plight of what were essentially the proto-Proletariat which took the successive forms of the slaves of the Classical era, the peasants and serfs of the feudal era and of course, the workers, farmers and soldiers of the modern, industrial era. I think Marx would probably consider control over technology to be an extension of his fundamental thesis in that technology can be used to exploit and control those who do not understand it or lack the ability to master it in the same way that industrial processes could be used for selfish gain.
Well said, I was speaking in more broader terms but your in depth insight hit the nail on the head. I undoubtedly believe he would think that. Also I was speaking about Marxs underlying theory on his conception of the force determining the character of a society and the technology of production.

I'm sure that The central structure of modern society, the key element on which everything else depends, is technology. Technology is the principal factor determining the way in which modern people live and is the decisive force in modern history. This is the expressed opinion of various learned thinkers and I doubt that many serious historians could be found who would venture to disagree with it

DNW laying on the sofa eating some goyslop rn

GolemLivingRoom