Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of the Most Brutal Aspects of the Blackpill (Spoilers)

SteelCentaur

SteelCentaur

GatekeepER of Suicidal MisERy
★★★★★
The blackpill is like Pandora's box. Once you open it, there's no going back. It changes the way you view everything, and you begin to realise that it is interconnected with every part of this world. There's no escaping it. You will be blackpilled everywhere that you look, you will find the blackpill in every nook and cranny. Movies, TV shows, vidya, books, sports, music...

Here's a classic example: today, I rewatched a movie called The Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations, and this is one of the most blackpilled movies ever. The movie is 15 years old at this point, but nonetheless, I will warn you that I need to discuss major plot points, spoilers are following:

I first watched this movie whilst young and bluepilled. Rewatching it all these years later, I view it in an entirely different light. Now I see that the plot of the movie essentially boils down to the Chad protagonist interacting with and fucking various foids. BTW, he was in a relationship with one of these foids at the start and she still cheated on him, because even Chad gets cheated on JFL. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

As the plot progresses, these foids are murdered one by one and the question is: who is the man murdering these foids? There are multiple suspects and the plot involves time travel and memory lapses. At one point, the viewer may even begin to think that the killer could be the protagonist himself. We get to the big reveal at the end and... JFL, the killer isn't even a man. The killer is his OWN FUCKING SISTER, and she has been killing all of the other foids out of JEALOUSY, BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO FUCK HIM. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Back to the main point, I think that this is one of the major contributing factors as to why a lot of us rope. The fact that no matter where you look, you will forever be reminded of the blackpill. Trying to cope is like walking through a minefield.

Last edited:
The blackpill is like Pandora's box. Once you open it, there's no going back. It changes the way you view everything, and you begin to realise that it is interconnected with every part of this world. There's no escaping it. You will be blackpilled everywhere that you look, you will find the blackpill in every nook and cranny. Movies, TV shows, vidya, books, sports, music...

IMG 2238

Here's a classic example: today, I rewatched a movie called The Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations, and this is one of the most blackpilled movies ever. The movie is 15 years old at this point, but nonetheless, I will warn you that I need to discuss major plot points, spoilers are following:

I first watched this movie whilst young and bluepilled. Rewatching it all these years later, I view it in an entirely different light. Now I see that the plot of the movie essentially boils down to the Chad protagonist interacting with and fucking various foids. BTW, he was in a relationship with one of these foids at the start and she still cheated on him, because even Chad gets cheated on JFL. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

As the plot progresses, these foids are murdered one by one and the question is: who is the man murdering these foids? There are multiple suspects and the plot involves time travel and memory lapses. At one point, the viewer may even begin to think that the killer could be the protagonist himself. We get to the big reveal at the end and... JFL, the killer isn't even a man. The killer is his OWN FUCKING SISTER, and she has been killing all of the other foids out of JEALOUSY, BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO FUCK HIM. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Back to the main point, I think that this is one of the major contributing factors as to why a lot of us rope. The fact that no matter where you look, you will forever be reminded of the blackpill. Trying to cope is like walking through a minefield.
Brutal as fuck not gonna lie

Wait there's an eroge visual novel where literally the same plot twist happens lmao