Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal One of the most brutal heightpills I have witnessed

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
-
Some of you may know I have a 6’1 foid in my class/group. Something very brutal happened yesterday. I was sitting in the classroom waiting for the class to begin, there was only me and that Manlet guy from my another thread called ,,Manlet classmate got humiliated by a foid teacher’’. Then this 6’1 foid came in, and I don’t know why, but the first thing she said is ‘’ stand up manlet, I want to sit here’’ to that guy. There was no reason to say that, the classroom was EMPTY! This guy is also very loud and noisy, probably trying to jestermaxx. So he triedto turn this humiliation into a joke by saying some dumb shit I don’t even remember and by that time many people were already in the classroom. They all started laughing and one foid even tried filming him! He got noticeably triggered by all that so he stands and says ,,SHUT THE FUCK UP!’’ To that 6’1 foid. She came close to him, pulled his hair AND DRAGGED HIM OFF THE CHAIR! He literally could not do anything. Everyone was standing there laughing like crazy! I was SHOCKED! No ugly face will ever compare to this!

T as low as my hopes

Brootal. Even If he fought back he would be seen as the bad guy

Stories from the basement

? Since when is Manlet incel jargon?
I don't know. It's just weird she would use that specific word when it's very uncommon. Plus the part where she dragged him by his hair... I doubt that happened.

I don't know. It's just weird she would use that specific word when it's very uncommon. Plus the part where she dragged him by his hair... I doubt that happened.
Uncommon? Are you serious? It’s not that I hear this word often irl, but on the internet all the time foids use it

Uncommon? Are you serious? It’s not that I hear this word often irl, but on the internet all the time foids use it
Strawman. The biggest lie about this story is the hair pulling part. This did not happen.

Should've gone ER seriously

If that foid tried that on me I would have broke every rib in her body with repeated knees so good thing she didnt try that crap on me (in GTA)

Last edited:
Because one video online doesn't make your dogshit story with no evidence true.
You are very dumb. Teenagers/children are very cruel, you probably don’t go outside like the majority of this forum. I am starting to believe that either the average iq in here is 36 or everyone is from fuxking guatemala where the average height is 5’3 and none of this happens. Go kys

Reminds me of this situation
Screenshot 20240518 004722 Gallery

You are very dumb. Teenagers/children are very cruel, you probably don’t go outside like the majority of this forum. I am starting to believe that either the average iq in here is 36 or everyone is from fuxking guatemala where the average height is 5’3 and none of this happens. Go kys
Ok GrAY

If only shitciety protected short men the same way they protect corrupt foids

If this story did happen, then you should've stood up for the guy instead of being a cuck pussy. You should go kill yourself for having no balls to stand up against a genetically weaker woman.

If this story did happen, then you should've stood up for the guy instead of being a cuck pussy. You should go kill yourself for having no balls to stand up against a genetically weaker woman.
What are talking about? I am not the one who got humiliated that’s 1 and 2 I don’t owe him anything let alone physical protection :feelskek:

He could not fight back! He is very skinny!
you underestimate the strength difference in men and foids, even a aushwitzmode manlet can physically dominate an ogrefoid with relative ease

you underestimate the strength difference in men and foids, even a aushwitzmode manlet can physically dominate an ogrefoid with relative ease
I am not good at biology, I thought physical strength comes from bones + muscles?

Tbh he could charge her for assaulting him.

What are talking about? I am not the one who got humiliated that’s 1 and 2 I don’t owe him anything let alone physical protection :feelskek:
Doesn't change that you're a beta-male unwilling to stand up for what's right. Seriously, keep coping.

Damn that dude sounds like he's a total pushover.
Any man, no matter his height can beat a woman senseless, it's just biology. Higher muscle mass, higher bone density etc. etc.

Damn that dude sounds like he's a total pushover.
Any man, no matter his height can beat a woman senseless, it's just biology. Higher muscle mass, higher bone density etc. etc.
Not if your a framecel do you really think that 4’11 guy I posted could do anything to a 6’1 woman??

Mogs me because no foid will touch my hair since i am bald. But no foid would touch me anyways

If that foid tried that on me I would have broke every rib in her body with repeated knees so good thing she didnt try that crap on me (in GTA)
LEaRn from Tyrone, don't forget to knee stomp and eye poke (in videogame)

Not if your a framecel do you really think that 4’11 guy I posted could do anything to a 6’1 woman??
Sure. Women are very very weak, even as a kid I could beat by big sister senseless.
Why do you think that moms don't exact corporal punishment after the age of 12?

Some of you may know I have a 6’1 foid in my class/group. Something very brutal happened yesterday. I was sitting in the classroom waiting for the class to begin, there was only me and that Manlet guy from my another thread called ,,Manlet classmate got humiliated by a foid teacher’’. Then this 6’1 foid came in, and I don’t know why, but the first thing she said is ‘’ stand up manlet, I want to sit here’’ to that guy. There was no reason to say that, the classroom was EMPTY! This guy is also very loud and noisy, probably trying to jestermaxx. So he triedto turn this humiliation into a joke by saying some dumb shit I don’t even remember and by that time many people were already in the classroom. They all started laughing and one foid even tried filming him! He got noticeably triggered by all that so he stands and says ,,SHUT THE FUCK UP!’’ To that 6’1 foid. She came close to him, pulled his hair AND DRAGGED HIM OFF THE CHAIR! He literally could not do anything. Everyone was standing there laughing like crazy! I was SHOCKED! No ugly face will ever compare to this!
That was cruel poor manlet