Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of the mozt blackpilled momentz of TAXI DRIVER

Taxi driver was a cringe shitshow, no idea how its considered an incel movie by any metric

While I might enjoy movies like this for being made in a time where agendas of rampant moral degeneracy and foid-worshipping weren't being pushed into every facet of media, and for the overall quality of the filmmaking, I unfortunately find I can't relate too much with these Chadwashed actors; I might connect with many of their experiences or motives, but the feeling of knowing the actors still mog me, both physically and life-wise, is brutal, not to mention the fact that an actual subhuman could never be chosen for these roles, lest foids and Bateman-worshipping coping normie redpillers be turned off... :society:

Though Taxi Driver was admittedly a pretty good film; not that I watch many movies/TV shows or consume a lot of other popular entertainment otherwise. :feelsjuice: