Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of the reasons why you are an incel • zygomatic bonepill • cheekbonepill

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I haven't seen cheekbones being discussed that much in PSLI community and I've realized the importance of them just recently . Almost every incel has bad eye area due to unpronounced low set cheekbones. They can change the way your eyes look and eyes are also one of the most important features.
Pronounced zygomatic arches, commonly called "high cheekbones", are considered a beauty trait in both males and females. Ancient Chinese sculptures of goddesses typically have a "broad forehead, raised eyebrows, high cheekbones, and large, sensuous mouth

Low set zygomatic bones "drag" your skin down and gives you negative canthal tilt and low trust look in your eyes.
Cuckeyearea

Look at this picture that shows where low set and high set cheekbones are usually located
now it's kind of obvious which set of cheekbones will either "drag" your skin down or will give you a good under eye area support.

Studies were also done at New York University on trustiness and it was revelead that impressions on a person are formed in milliseconds that are registered in the brain's amygdala. “Our findings suggest that the brain automatically responds to a face’s trustworthiness before it is even consciously perceived”
"“The results are consistent with an extensive body of research suggesting that we form spontaneous judgments of other people that can be largely outside awareness.”"

And a University of York study last month provided further evidence that similar principles can be applied to other characteristics. Breaking down faces to their key constituent parts and shapes, they found that subjects nearly always identified large smiles with approachability.
Youthfulness and attractiveness were governed by the size and shape of our eyes and eyebrows, while the way the brain registered “dominance” was closely aligned with masculine facial structures.

You do indeed look more trustworthy with high set and prominent cheekbones

(on the left it looks like he's about to go ER and on the right high trust dominant and leading chadlite)

There's a solution to this subhumanity and it's called orbital implant rims surgery. Those implants will stay on your zyogomatic bones under eyes and will give you more high trust and better eye area.
Custom-Infraorbital-Implants-design-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

Last edited:
So mani dificult words mistre :feelsbadman:

No attachments

Cheekbones are important, but they only need to be somewhat high set and wide, so they don't drag your face down and show at a low body fat. They don't need to be all that prominent as femoids ones have to be.

No attachments
The site is fucked atm. It's not his fault.

What part of cheekbone i should feel to identify if its high or low set? Like middle of bon or what?

I haven't seen cheekbones being discussed that much in PSLI community and I've realized the importance of them just recently . Almost every incel has bad eye area due to unpronounced low set cheekbones. They can change the way your eyes look and eyes are also one of the most important features.

Low set zygomatic bones "drag" your skin down and gives you negative canthal tilt and low trust look in your eyes.
View attachment 24122

Look at this picture that shows where low set and high set cheekbones are usually located
View attachment 24117 now it's kind of obvious which set of cheekbones will either "drag" your skin down or will give you a good under eye area support.

Studies were also done at New York University on trustiness and it was revelead that impressions on a person are formed in milliseconds that are registered in the brain's amygdala. “Our findings suggest that the brain automatically responds to a face’s trustworthiness before it is even consciously perceived”
View attachment 24119 "“The results are consistent with an extensive body of research suggesting that we form spontaneous judgments of other people that can be largely outside awareness.”"

You do indeed look more trustworthy with high set and prominent cheekbones
View attachment 24121
(on the left it looks like he's about to go ER and on the right high trust dominant and leading chadlite)

There's a solution to this subhumanity and it's called orbital implant rims surgery. Those implants will stay on your zyogomatic bones under eyes and will give you more high trust and better eye area.
Custom-Infraorbital-Implants-design-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

Very good research. I wonder what mechanisms moved our brain into trusting high cheek bone fellas

gj finding this out. I hope copingcels like @EARTH will realise surgery isnt a meme.

What part of cheekbone i should feel to identify if its high or low set? Like middle of bon or what?
but you can usually just tell by taking pics, maybe "push" your skin down so it would be more prominent and and take a pic to see where it's located

The start of the cheekbone should be right underneath your eye socket if it's high set. The most prominent part, below that, about mid nose for someone with a normal midface.

Great thread. Lack of under eye-support is the most common cause of subhuman eye area.

Seems like i have high cheekbone then, but its nonexistent in terms of width and protruding

Seems like i have high cheekbone then, but its nonexistent in terms of width and protruding
What body fat are you? Can you feel the bones well?

What body fat are you? Can you feel the bones well?
When i touch my bones i feel how little they are, i dont have protrusion thats it. My bodyfat is like 15 i believe so, and my parents never had any hollowness u know

When i touch my bones i feel how little they are, i dont have protrusion thats it. My bodyfat is like 15 i believe so, and my parents never had any hollowness u know
As long as they're not recessed, you're fine. Don't need protruding cheekbones as a male to be good looking, it's just a bonus.

I've got positive canthal tilt

That's basically how people view other people, as you can see cheekbones play a huge role

My eye area is fine, but my cheekbones look very non-existent. Is there a way to fix this?

My eye area is fine, but my cheekbones look very non-existent. Is there a way to fix this?
I think we are just typical progressive caucasians master race tbh

Low set protruding zygocel here. Better pray you don't have this or you will lose a good portion of your SMV.

Its a relatively uncommon (in a east asian given population about 20% have it) feature but if you have it you better pray it to be protruding (even then ur still fucked) or its over.