Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News One Punch Man 3 anime trailer

@WØLF

@Biowaste Removal

I'm hoping they don't screw it up like season 2.
If it's a good adaptation OPM fans will be eating good, the upcoming arcs are some of the best ones in the manga.

I'm waiting for jujutsu

@WØLF

>in the nearly two years since the 2022 announcement of the third season was made, there's been a surprising lack of news and updates about One-Punch Man season 3
>Yusuke Murata announced that he'll have no involvement whatsoever in the production of season 3 despite having expressed his interest in animation several times, most recently by announcing the creation of his own animation studio.
>JC Staff is returning as One Punch Man's animation studio

It's already over. The first season of One Punch Man was an extremely unique case in that it was not Madhouse's in-studio animators doing the work, it was a collection of animators summoned from all over the industry that ultimately made the show the once-in-a-vicennium action spectacle that it was. A lineup of young and talented animators that are all contractors in high demand.

One Punch Man was animated by 95% freelance talent from director Shingo Natsume's friends list, and the names he continues to attract despite post-2011, post-Maruyama Madhouse being such a dilapidated ghost town never ceases to amaze me. The man called up every capable animator in the industry and holy shit they answered!

This is why even before JC Staff vomitted out season 2, it was already over and no studio could ever do that first season justice.

So over, JC sucks ass btw

I will be dead from old age by the time Saitama vs Cosmic Garou comes out.