Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal One thing that truly destroys me

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
No matter how much I work and study, the grades I get, in the end it's all for naught. The normfags and foids who were drunk through the collage didn't have to work a single day in the life to pay for the collage fees, they didn't have to study a single hour to succeed. They will still get better jobs than me and live more fulfilling and happier lives and all that just because of their looks and connections.

Even if I get a decent job and wageslave for decent money, I will still return to an empty apartment and will cry myself to sleep hugging my pillow. And people ask why people go NEET or even ER? What is there to live for, just to make someone lese more rich and you yourself more misrable?

thats the point

And people ask why people go NEET or even ER?
Bc most people are stupid and/or privileged. They don’t know about the randomness of their privileges.
Hate is your answer!

Even if I get a decent job and wageslave for decent money, I will still return to an empty apartment and will cry myself to sleep hugging my pillow. And people ask why people go NEET or even ER? What is there to live for, just to make someone lese more rich and you yourself more misrable?
This.
Also remember: Good looking people have higher chances of getting the job than you. Good looks are (to an extend) more important than good grades.

This.
Also remember: Good looking people have higher chances of getting the job than you. Good looks are (to an extend) more important than good grades.
i feel my aura about to kill 100 people rn as we speak for being sex havers. im that dense about them. HOW IS OUR WORLD LIKE THIS, IT SHOULD GOOD GRADES HARD WORK EQUALS SEX SEX SEX AND SEX AND LOVE AND COMPANIONSHIP NOT THIS. such incorrections have been here for a millennia THHIS IS WHY @erenyeager needs to destroy the world and rebuild from the ground up

Exactly why you shouldn’t go to college

"You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats? Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs? Your trust fund wasn't enough, your vodka and cognac weren't enough?? All your debaucheries weren't enough!?? Those weren't enough to fulfil your hedonistic needs. You had everything."