Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One time i threw a stone at 2 dogs having sex

Baldingegghead

Baldingegghead

Recruit
Two dogs were having sex so i threw a stone at them and it landed on the guy dogs ass/thigh. They ran off but the male dog stopped and barked at me a couple times. Ruined that cocksuckers fun.

based i hate dogs

seek therapy

Sounds like some bluepilled shit
F0BF5FFC 937A 4DED 8309 0859171D3EDE

@Lycan is impressed

What's wrong with you?

You should not throw stones at dogs. They haven't done anything to you. Throw them at foids instead.

Cock blocked

Dog rocked

Reverse dogpill

Based. Fuck animal sex haves

Two dogs were having sex so i threw a stone at them and it landed on the guy dogs ass/thigh. They ran off but the male dog stopped and barked at me a couple times. Ruined that cocksuckers fun.
2 cats were fucking in my backyard before :feelsugh:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Dogs are based af. They're straightforward and loyal, if you're kind to them they'll be kind to you and if you take care of them they will be grateful and protect you with their lives even if you're the ugliest and most subhuman of all incels. Dogs are the literal opposite of women. And you can't shame them for sexhaving as their sex market is nowhere close to being as rigged as the modern human one. Repent. Abusing dogs is 0IQ schizocel trait.

Nigga taking out his aggression on rex red rocket lmao

The dog probably thought that sex was better with her human foid owner

I used to throw tiny little lead rocks at dogs that were causing problems.