Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting One time my dad accused me of being asexual

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
By the time I was like 17 and I never had a gf my parents were becoming suspicious of me. All my other siblings had relationships. But not me. My mom forced me to go to therapy because I did not socialize at all and I just stayed in my room playing video games. I also remember she made me get a blood test for no reason. I think it was because I barely ate so I looked anorexic and she probably thought I was gay and had aids or something. I remember one day my dad came up to me and angrily said“You know what’s up with asexuals? Aren’t those asexuals weirdos.” Judging by the way he said it he was basically implying I’m asexual because I didn’t have a gf. My parents were pretty fucking worthless in a lot of ways honestly. They basically taught me nothing to prepare for adulthood and basically low key made fun of me at times for being autistic and weird.

We may not have the best parents but they are still out parents and in this case, they were worried because ofc they would be if you didnt socialize, stayed in your room all day playing games and looked like you were starving. Also what were you expecting them to teach you?

asexual predator

We may not have the best parents but they are still out parents and in this case, they were worried because ofc they would be if you didnt socialize, stayed in your room all day playing games and looked like you were starving. Also what were you expecting them to teach you?
How to pay taxes, how to build credit stuff, like that.

. They basically taught me nothing to prepare for adulthood and basically low key made fun of me at times for being autistic and weird.
same

i may be a volcel because i don't like society

my mom asked if I was gay "do you like boys? :foidSoy:"

Same. Everyone around me thinks I'm gay but fuck them I money mog them in to oblivion.

Fuck off bluepillar

my mom asked if I was gay "do you like boys? :foidSoy:
Same, mine even tried to convince me to give it a try when I said no :feelsohgod: :reeeeee:

"There's no other reason to not get close to any. You must be into males if you hate them" :foidSoy:

100% - Permaban IT infiltroon
some lives are not worth living
Even if you cant get laid or get into a romantic relationship theres still friends hobbies and other shit you can do in life females are only a small part of it dunno why yall make it seem so important

Even if you cant get laid or get into a romantic relationship theres still friends hobbies and other shit you can do in life females are only a small part of it dunno why yall make it seem so important
found another infiltrator @Fat Link @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 @The Enforcer

Youre Out The Big Bang Theory GIF by CBS

Hey faggot. The only reason you believe this is because you completely take for granted what you already have and don’t actually realize how bad it is not to have it. You couldn’t possibly understand what it’s really like. It’s like telling someone to just get over their PTSD or just get over being molested. Really you should just stfu.

We've already coped our entire lives with hobbies and other shit.

What we actually want is what we never had: a romantic relationship. There are people like me who are kissless, hugless, handholdlss, dateless virgins at 30 years old and it is a FUCKING NIGHTMARE. ABSOLUTELY INHUMANE.

SEX WITH WOMEN IS A BASIC NEED FOR MEN. AND WHEN YOU LIVE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WITHOUT IT, YOU WILL LITERALLY GO INSANE. IT'S JUST NOT NORMAL. NORMIES LOSE THEIR VIRGINITY AT AROUND 16YO. MEN ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN FOR THEIR NORMAL DEVELOPMENT AND WELLBEING

How to pay taxes, how to build credit stuff, like that.
All exists on the web, we just spent our time differently,thats why im bitter about bluepill incels, atleast their suffering brought some value. (Nerd knowledge, coding, incel friends)
Whilst i sat there rotting producing no value

Same, mine even tried to convince me to give it a try when I said no :feelsohgod: :reeeeee:

"There's no other reason to not get close to any. You must be into males if you hate them" :foidSoy:
When they rather you be gay than celibate jfl

have lots of hobbies, but they dont help with being horny 8x a day

you should've been like "Yeah I'm asexual, a sexual predator!"

By the time I was like 17 and I never had a gf my parents were becoming suspicious of me. All my other siblings had relationships. But not me. My mom forced me to go to therapy because I did not socialize at all and I just stayed in my room playing video games. I also remember she made me get a blood test for no reason. I think it was because I barely ate so I looked anorexic and she probably thought I was gay and had aids or something. I remember one day my dad came up to me and angrily said“You know what’s up with asexuals? Aren’t those asexuals weirdos.” Judging by the way he said it he was basically implying I’m asexual because I didn’t have a gf. My parents were pretty fucking worthless in a lot of ways honestly. They basically taught me nothing to prepare for adulthood and basically low key made fun of me at times for being autistic and weird.
you got off lightly :feelsUgh: my dad called me a faggot

Your did needs to have his head split open

Fucking broootal.

Semi recently my mom sat me down as a result of my recent suicidal comments and said "you know what kind of people want to kill themselves, right? Transgender people" then she stumbles and is like "a- and... if... you are one.... then that's okay, but....." she also touched on the fact I've never had a gf and that I have long hair. But damn is it brutal for your own Christian mother to think you're a fag.

It also doesn't help that my mom made it so that girls were an EXTREMELY taboo topic in our household so we never never allowed to talk about anything pertaining to girls. So when I did have a chance to make a female friend, I was just really anxious and didn't know how to act

Also

My parents were pretty fucking worthless in a lot of ways honestly. They basically taught me nothing to prepare for adulthood and basically low key made fun of me at times for being autistic and weird.
^ especially relatable

i wish i was asexual , because i wouldnt have to suffer from these desires

i wish i was asexual , because i wouldnt have to suffer from these desires
You can just lie about being asexual which is far more socially acceptable then an incel

You know what’s up with asexuals? Aren’t those asexuals weirdos
Same, but my dad asked me something like: "Crazy with all of these rapes nowadays, right?" He knew that I fucking hate women and the answer I gave him was unsatisfactory.

I just dont want my low t ass to be called gay because im not and never will be