Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal One unique feature of Rice (This is a high iq thread)

mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy, today I teach my students a little known fact about Interracial dating:​

Interracial dating is somewhat considered based and that’s one way which brings stares at those couples except one race-Asian.

Dating where one partner is black brings
out an indirect message ‘hey look, I am not racist!’ and in the same way an Asian girl dating a Asian man in the west brings out the message indirectly ‘Hey look, I don’t fit the Stereotypes!’

Which means Asian women preferring their own men is seen as ‘based’ and ‘fuck stereotypes’ and brings stares at them by their peers but in other ethnicities its the other way around since dating within your own race is just considered ‘normal’ and ‘acceptable’

-Yours sincerely
The Professor :feelsYall:

IF CUMSKINS GET TO FUCK ASIAN FOIDS THEN CURRIES HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DEFILE ARYAN WHORES :feelsaww:

IF CUMSKINS GET TO FUCK ASIAN FOIDS THEN CURRIES HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DEFILE ARYAN WHORES :feelsaww:

Which means Asian women preferring their own men is seen as ‘based’ and ‘fuck stereotypes’ and brings stares at them by their peers but in other ethnicities its the other way around since dating within your own race is just considered ‘normal’ and ‘acceptable’
The only ones who consider it based when noodlewhores date inside their race are ricecels :feelskek:

In Canada, rice mostly stick with rice

Based

Other races need to stop poaching our women

fuck dem whore roasties, as a mayo cumskin I don't care

fuck dem whore roasties, as a mayo cumskin I don't care
BASED MENTALITY ALL WHITECELS NEED TO START ADAPTING TO IT, YOUR OWN WOMEN REJECTED YOU AND HUMILIATED YOU THEY ALL DESERVE TO DIE AND BE SEX SLAVES TO MEN :lasereyes:

BASED MENTALITY ALL WHITECELS NEED TO START ADAPTING TO IT, YOUR OWN WOMEN REJECTED YOU AND HUMILIATED YOU THEY ALL DESERVE TO DIE AND BE SEX SLAVES TO MEN :lasereyes:
Yeh sandnigga, time to start raping asian insectoids

BASED, ONLY CUCKS ASK FOR CONSENT
“FBI,Internet, Twitter, Inceltears, President, your School Principal and your mom wants to know your location”

“FBI,Internet, Twitter, Inceltears, President, your School Principal and your mom wants to know your location”
GO AHEAD THEN TOUGH GUYS TAKE ME DOWN IM RIGHT HERE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I don't even like noodles, can't even find them attractive. my mind has been destroyed:feelscry:

I see plenty of noodle whores with cumskin fags
more than rice actually
jfl a lot of them were preggo with cumskins kid
Idk what you are talking about, they seem almost non existent over here in my province.

Based

Other races need to stop poaching our women
Asian men need to crack down - kill foreign men in Asia and have appropriate punishment for noodle traitors. They obviously need to ban immigration/travel (and preferably emigration too) - basically NK is the most based Asian country, in these regards

Idk what you are talking about, they seem almost non existent over here in my province.
plenty in ON

loads of nerd cumskin who get decent looking noodlewhore
if they were a deathnic they would be posting here

plenty in ON

loads of nerd cumskin who get decent looking noodlewhore
if they were a deathnic they would be posting here
Yeah, I heard that was more common in the East Coast but it seems pretty non-existent here.