Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Oneitis cels) How do you react when you see your oneitis cucking you

• I instantly cum in my pants

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I go home and beat my pathetic dick to it

• I walk up and ask to be her cuck officially

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I don't have oneitis so I'm not a cuck

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
30% Cuck Thread
Like when you see her bf spanking her, kissing her, hugging her and squeezing her ass etc. Or when you see other guys flirting with her, hanging out with her, talking to her, approaching her and going out on dates with her etc

All of top 3 instantly

Idk. Ask @HiddenUzer

My visual abilities are...in the range of clairvoyance.

My Oneitis is a virgin but sadly I'm too ugly to get with her
Like when you see her bf spanking her, kissing her, hugging her and squeezing her ass etc. Or when you see other guys flirting with her, hanging out with her, talking to her, approaching her and going out on dates with her etc
All of top 3 instantly
Idk. Ask @HiddenUzer
My visual abilities are...in the range of clairvoyance.
I’ll cry on the side while fapping

I don't see her cucking me but she's out there, somewhere. its all over. I need to end my life

If you still have crushes/ oneitis's then either you're a teenager or not actually blackpilled.

One of the benefits of living in Saudi Arabia is I don’t see women so I can’t have a oneitis

jesus making me rage right now. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK.

I COULD NOT READ THE WHOLE THING .

I haven't seen my oneitis in three years but I guarantee everything you listed happened to her in that time. Hell, she's probably a single mom.

Holy fuck at their collective retard moment where there’s multiple comments about it with tons of upvotes:lul:

I wonder if they realize that everyone could vote for all 4 options which would make it display 100% for all of them and it would “add up to 400% :y'all::foidSoy: omg incel math haha”

I like how it’s also obviously done by an automated system and not an actual user but they just couldn’t think of any mathematical explanation for it because they’re too low IQ