Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneitis gym encounter and story

P

pissloser123

Greycel
It’s so fucking over for me I’m sitting alone in my room thinking about roping with no copes. Went to the gym today only to make eye contact with my oneitis who thinking I’m a loser pervert. She looks at me with disgust and walks over to her 6’4 college basketball jockchad boyfriend and laughs. I’m not even that fucking ugly I’m literally 6-7/10 and that really makes me believe in the sun 8 theory even more. The funny thing about this oneitis is I actually thought I had a chance with her. She’s been over at my house one time cause she was my neighbor. Me and my egypto-crypto ethnic gigachad friend would always chill at my house and smoke. She was on our bus and I think the only reason she came over was because of him. I told him I liked her a lot and he understood and told me he’d never fuck her and leave her to me. He ended up getting his knob shined by her and internally it really made me depressed. I hold nothing against him tho and we’re still homies to this day. But still, just seeing her around really fucks with me. She’s not my neighbor anymore but man fuck this shit. To describe what she looks like I would say she’s 8-9/10 petite asian. It’s just funny to me that her gigachad is probably ramming his bbc deep inside her as I’m writing this. It’s too much for me to even think about it that’s why I just laugh at it.

*ER fuel detected*

Bro stfu I’m literally here looking for fucking advice I thought this was a safe space for incels I’m not a fucking fakecel or an “infiltrator” I’m merely posting my experience.

What's you race?

Bro stfu I’m literally here looking for fucking advice I thought this was a safe space for incels I’m not a fucking fakecel or an “infiltrator” I’m merely posting my experience.
Ok, fine. Honestly, sorry about that, brocel.

You know what must be done.

I’m white

Fuck off faggot

It’s so fucking over for me I’m sitting alone in my room thinking about roping with no copes. Went to the gym today only to make eye contact with my oneitis who thinking I’m a loser pervert. She looks at me with disgust and walks over to her 6’4 college basketball jockchad boyfriend and laughs. I’m not even that fucking ugly I’m literally 6-7/10 and that really makes me believe in the sun 8 theory even more. The funny thing about this oneitis is I actually thought I had a chance with her. She’s been over at my house one time cause she was my neighbor. Me and my egypto-crypto ethnic gigachad friend would always chill at my house and smoke. She was on our bus and I think the only reason she came over was because of him. I told him I liked her a lot and he understood and told me he’d never fuck her and leave her to me. He ended up getting his knob shined by her and internally it really made me depressed. I hold nothing against him tho and we’re still homies to this day. But still, just seeing her around really fucks with me. She’s not my neighbor anymore but man fuck this shit. To describe what she looks like I would say she’s 8-9/10 petite asian. It’s just funny to me that her gigachad is probably ramming his bbc deep inside her as I’m writing this. It’s too much for me to even think about it that’s why I just laugh at it.
DNR

She looks at me with disgust. I’m not even that fucking ugly I’m literally 6-7/10
If you claim she looks at you with disgust then I hate to break it to you, but your most likely a sub 5, GrAY

It’s just funny to me that her gigachad is probably ramming his bbc deep inside her as I’m writing this. It’s too much for me to even think about it that’s why I just laugh at it.
Are you implying she's cheating on her boyfriend with a black guy or is her boyfriend a black guy? What race are you?

Kys Dnr

@Pancakecel another GrAY oneitis cuck :feelskek:

How tall are you GrAYman??

U are a cuck for being friends with that fag

Its over for cuckcels

nice larp. also oneitis is symptom of mental cuckoldry and weakness

If you claim she looks at you with disgust then I hate to break it to you, but your most likely a sub 5, GrAY
People rate themselves 7 on average. So considering 5 is average in reality, then he is 4-5 adjusted for self-delusion