Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Oneitis Rejected Me Three Years Ago

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
A foid I had a oneitis for, rejected me three years ago. I FUCKING HATE HER SO MUCH !!! I WANT TO DISMEMBER HER AND SLAUGHTER HER ENTIRE FAMILY (in gta) !!!! I WANT TO RIP HER APART LIMB BY LIMP (in gta) !!! She's probably fucking chad right now. ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES AND SLUTS, LITERAL PROSTITUTES !! KILL THEM ALL AND MUTILATE THEIR GENITALS (in minecraft) !!! THEY ALL DESERVE ACID ATTACKS AND ALL THE VIOLENCE NEEDED TO END THEM ALL (in COD) !!!

A foid I had a oneitis for, rejected me three years ago. I FUCKING HATE HER SO MUCH !!! I WANT TO DISMEMBER HER AND SLAUGHTER HER ENTIRE FAMILY (in gta) !!!! I WANT TO RIP HER APART LIMB BY LIMP (in gta) !!! She's probably fucking chad right now. ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES AND SLUTS, LITERAL PROSTITUTES !! KILL THEM ALL AND MUTILATE THEIR GENITALS (in minecraft) !!! THEY ALL DESERVE ACID ATTACKS AND ALL THE VIOLENCE NEEDED TO END THEM ALL (in COD) !!!
Then why do you want her if you hate her and only want to cause her harm :feelsclown:

What did she look like?

When will you learn :feelsseriously:

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES AND SLUTS, LITERAL PROSTITUTES !! KILL THEM ALL AND MUTILATE THEIR GENITALS, THEY ALL DESERVE ACID ATTACKS AND ALL THE VIOLENCE NEEDED TO END THEM ALL

my oneistis ignored me. i dont hate her i wish i wasnt incel i wish i wasnt friendless loveless and had good looks so i could be with her in this fucking clown world

I could never ask mine out. The rejection would kill me literally.

I've been working with my Oneitis occasionally the last few weeks at work and it's like fucking torture. Her boyfriend should be slaughtered like a dog for daring to exist. No idea where he lives.

Was she your looksmatch? In other words, was she on the same level of looks as you?

Was she your looksmatch? In other words, was she on the same level of looks as you?
No, she was average and I was below average

I've been working with my Oneitis occasionally the last few weeks at work and it's like fucking torture. Her boyfriend should be slaughtered like a dog for daring to exist. No idea where he lives.
Now you know that having a crush on a foid is bad for you. Never ever develop feelings for a female, it will lead to nothing.

Now you know that having a crush on a foid is bad for you. Never ever develop feelings for a female, it will lead to nothing.
Indeed, negative reinforcement can be a good learning and behavioral conditional tool

No, she was average and I was below average
Now you know better. Never ever develop feelings for a foid. It will only lead to rejection and misery. I learned the hard way

Indeed, negative reinforcement can be a good learning and behavioral conditional tool
All true, I'm being blackpilled very hard. They made me this way, actions have consequences.

Tell the story of your rejection and background please.

Yes how exactly did this happen?

My crush rejected me for some oofy doofy fatmaxxed betabuxx retard. Nigga bought her a Switch and games for Christmas lmfao I can't compete with my minimum wage. I hate these fucking simps worshipping pussy so much. Attractive foids live life on easy mode. :feelsjuice:

My crush rejected me for some oofy doofy fatmaxxed betabuxx retard. Nigga bought her a Switch and games for Christmas lmfao I can't compete with my minimum wage. I hate these fucking simps worshipping pussy so much. Attractive foids live life on easy mode. :feelsjuice:
We need a dictatorship for this and many other reasons

Wow! calm down dude

I relate to this (in black ops 2)

So you would ascend when you would have 300 dollars? You fucking looser gtfoh fakecel.