Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ongoing shooting at the Prague University

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★
A Brocel might have gone ER

Let's hope so

11 dead. Apparently he was killed not too long ago

Total: 38 (Incels: 21, Bluepillers: 17)
Fuck off glowies! Society is what turned him into what hes doing today!
Find the cause and then treat it before it happens, Are you this fucking stupid goverments?

Episode 7 Wow GIF by Wrexham AFC

Fuck off glowies! Society is what turned him into what hes doing today!
Find the cause and then treat it before it happens, Are you this fucking stupid goverments?
:yes:

Hasbara bots already blaming Islam

He looks like a dude that would appear at the phenotype website. Certainly not incel looking. Schizo and mentally ill is what I'm guessing
GB4vK4tXcCQwrpq

He has been identified as 24-year-old David Kozak

His last messages, he is not one of us.
GB4yeILXcAUASLb

GB4yeIOWcAABNDD

Apparently he killed his father at home before the mass shooting.

The gunman's "lifeless body" was found at the university's faculty of arts, the police president says.

He also confirms that 15 people were killed and 24 were hurt in the attack, and adds that it's thought the shooter was inspired by similar massacres that have taken place abroad.

The mass shooting is not linked to international terrorism, police

Gunman's father found dead earlier today

The police say the gunman was a 24-year-old from a village 21 km (13m) outside Prague.

Police also say the suspect's father was found dead earlier today.

The gunman was a student at the faculty of arts at Charles University in Prague, he adds.

No doubt more victims of entitled smug little princesses for whom only the very best will do.

Well done.

It'll probably keep happening until we grant ' rejects' a mercy death or compensate them.
Many of us don't want any more part of this rigged game.

Last edited:
This is the only way an incel will get attention from the foids

Apparently he killed his father at home before the mass shooting.
Wait, he did? That's exactly what I guessed had happened a few hours ago in a group chat we were talking about this the moment the information about a middle aged man being killed as well emerged.

Seems like listening to horror-themed YT channels is working out for me, I can guess how mass shooters think and what they did:feelsjuice:.

Killing the parents before the mass shooting seems to be something relatively common.
I think ER should have killed his father too, he was such a disgrace.

Last edited:
Is that why the site was not working for a bit?

24 year old student but anyway he is dead now.

Jumped to his death apparently

Killing the parents before the mass shooting seems to be something relatively common.
I think ER should have killed his father too, he was such a disgrace.
His father was despicable and yet ER respected him. Maybe it was the white worship in him, idk

If he was ND, and obviously was, he wouldn't get any Czech foid.

He looks ok but you can see the autism straight away
He seems to just be a psycho. I don't see the need to claim shooters as "one of us"

I'm not claiming him, just saying realisticaly he couldn't pull anything. Some people here claiming he looks good
He had a normal face and is 190-195cm tall. For Slavs, his Norwood is not even that bad. Could hide it with bangs. He 100% could pull.

Apparently he also shot his dad but also a new born baby just before the attack, I wonder if it was his baby.

Sexhaver problems.

He was just a sexhaver that is going to receive love letters from foids .

He could have a woman If he tried but i guess he never had a problem in this aspect.He was just a HTN tallfag.Stop giving him credit he just went on a killing spree because he was a psycho.

May he rest in piss.