Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Online universities - A good alternative for Incels?

D

DolfTheRealestCel

Self-banned
-
I am 30 years old and in Uni for 7 years now.

Despite me passing exams like Economics, Calc 1 and 2, Statistic and several other math related fields, I always postprone and fail piss easy exams everyone passes in the first try (while the ones I wrote usually have failing rates around 40-70%, in some I was the only one who passed), also presentation subjects and the forced group work, which I obviously heavily dislike, resulting in me sitting in my room all day to ldar and giving up studying completely, barely even writing one exam per semester.

Now there are online universities, which seem to be more gathered towards people like me, since I don't have to show up and sit around with a bunch of normiefaggots and have to work with them, but they are expensive, cost around 200€ per month, while normal Uni in Germany only costs 160€ per Semester.

Is it worth it overall?

Do you have any work experience at 30?

I am 30 years old and in Uni for 7 years now.
Not to sound disheartening but wtf have you been doing I’m 21 and almost graduating. :dafuckfeels:

Despite me passing exams like Economics, Calc 1 and 2, Statistic and several other math related fields, I always postprone and fail piss easy exams everyone passes in the first try (while the ones I wrote usually have failing rates around 40-70%, in some I was the only one who passed), also presentation subjects and the forced group work, which I obviously heavily dislike, resulting in me sitting in my room all day to ldar and giving up studying completely, barely even writing one exam per semester.
:whatfeels:

Well best of luck then if not LARP.

Not to sound disheartening but wtf have you been doing I’m 21 and almost graduating. :dafuckfeels:
As I said, it made it too depressing sitting around normies who already knew exactly what they wanted to do at age 14 and get the life I always wanted in college while no one talked to me.
I also didn't understand why we need to do presentation and group work, I wanted to study precisely because I didn't want to do that anymore like in HS, turns out it was just a extension of HS after all with pointless bullshit subjects that you have to compete otherwise you can't graduate.

Also I dropped out three times because I have no idea what I'm doing, I just know I never want to work until I get Pussy and I will certainly never work a day in my life in this shithole that is Germany.

Last edited:
I know someone in the same situation, same age as you. One of the smartest guys I’ve met, but brutally cucked by ADHD and other life problems. Don’t get intimidated by barely graduated HS kids, you do what you gotta do