Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only 100% reliable IQ test online

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Hi guys , found a 100% reliable IQ test online. Its the AIT test developed in 2012

Its in German but luckily if you press "translate" on every page it will automatically translate for you.

Again this is a real test and not one of those online inaccurate tests.

Post your results. I will post my results later because I am shy and a fuck up low iq

@LeFrenchCel @Fat Link pin this thread please so that the others can benefit from the link while it lasts before it gets taken off the web and not having to pay $ to go to a proper physcologist to get a proper test done

My result is 4207 IQ

Dont have to test i know im below average

Then why the fuck would this be pinned? 99% of users aren't german, this isn't reaching anyone
Well well just forget about it

It said my visuospatial and linguistic functions are well above the average. 122 from the test. But my numerical function is mediocre at 100. This correlates positively with what I have observed. My 3D mental visualization and language fluency are high, while I can barely do math. Fun test. Thanks for sharing.

It said my visuospatial and linguistic functions are well above the average. 122 from the test. But my numerical function is mediocre at 100. This correlates positively with what I have observed. My 3D mental visualization and language fluency are high, while I can barely do math. Fun test. Thanks for sharing.
post the screenshot

week comics GIF

31. Uh, uh aaaaaghhhhh!

Ich spreche Deutsch nicht!

It's in German. And translation doesn't seem to work on the site

It translated the entire site except for the questions kek
depends on your browser. Other english speaking users did the test already
@adharmi

IQ tests are for apes not humans

Translator only works on titles

got 111. I got 122 in numerical skills, analytical thinking and spacial visual thinking. And then I got 78 in language comprehension because the site was badly translated :feelsseriously:

Attachments

• 20240328_185159.jpg
    20240328_185159.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 60
got 111. I got 122 in numerical skills, analytical thinking and spacial visual thinking. And then I got 78 in language comprehension because the site was badly translated :feelsseriously:
yeah the translations suck. Just ignore the language part

Can't believe I had the patience to do it

- Numerical skills are slightly above average compared to other people.

- Logical-analytical thinking is above average compared to other people.

- The understanding of language is rather low compared to other people.

- Spatial-visual thinking is pronounced on average compared to other people.

As a general intelligence (g-factor), an IQ of 102 calculated.

I scored 85 on the understanding of language which probably lowered my points by a bit, my excuse is the poor translation

I did the test apparently I have 122-125IQ.
My numerical and logical skills are higher than that.
My spatial-visual was on the lower side alongside language.

This is unsurprising as I'm an engineer but on the slower side tbh, 130IQ is more like the standard in the field of engineering I'm in so I'm still getting IQmogged and lifemogged by literally every fucking person in my lectures...

I did the test apparently I have 122-125IQ.
My numerical and logical skills are higher than that.
My spatial-visual was on the lower side alongside language.

This is unsurprising as I'm an engineer but on the slower side tbh, 130IQ is more like the standard in the field of engineering I'm in so I'm still getting IQmogged and lifemogged by literally every fucking person in my lectures...
I thought technical engineers need more spatial/ numerical skills ? Software engineers/Doctors/CEO's/high level managers more logical skills? Perhaps you chose the wrong vocation, but I dont know, no expert on this topic.

what engineering do you study´?

I thought technical engineers need more spatial/ numerical skills ? Software engineers/Doctors/CEO's/high level managers more logical skills? Perhaps you chose the wrong vocation, but I dont know, no expert on this topic.

what engineering do you study´?
Electrical eng so like circuits and stuff.

Electrical eng so like circuits and stuff.
Ok yeah electrical stuff is definately logical and almost no spatial stuff like mechanical/architectural engineers

what did you study or work?

@CopingForBrutality @downtoearth @Fatass3000 @Balding Subhuman

I'm in CS (still studying), regret it though, wish I did Civil or Mech Engineering

Natural sciences. Behavioral genetics. Unemployed ever since I graduated from High School.

I'm in CS (still studying), regret it though, wish I did Civil or Mech Engineering
I guess you in some Anglo country where u already paid for the course you studying?

translate to croation?
I just did the test although i think i got a bit lower than i should have because some of the google translation translations are shit thats why my language understanting scored so low i think overall my iq is 94 though

I just did the test although i think i got a bit lower than i should have because some of the google translation translations are shit thats why my language understanting scored so low i think overall my iq is 94 though

View attachment 1106972
But it says my iq could also be between 89 and 99

I guess you in some Anglo country where u already paid for the course you studying?
Yes, RIP. Although even if it was free I wouldn't change it, I'm already deep into it and am not bothered to spend more years at university, maybe it's not a bad idea in the long term. What attracted me initially was the versatility, extensivity (many fields to choose from) and of course the salaries, but with the post covid layoffs and introduction of AI things are looking bleak, I should've just picked what I could have been better at.

But things can be improved with enough grind.. my main problem right now is the interviews, I've applied to internships and get past the technical stage only to speak like a complete blown autist in the behavioural stage and then get rejected. I guess that's what years of social isolation does to someone.

View attachment 1106972
yeah language is a problem for everybody. Just ignore the language part

Yes, RIP. Although even if it was free I wouldn't change it, I'm already deep into it and am not bothered to spend more years at university, maybe it's not a bad idea in the long term. What attracted me initially was the versatility, extensivity (many fields to choose from) and of course the salaries, but with the post covid layoffs and introduction of AI things are looking bleak, I should've just picked what I could have been better at.

But things can be improved with enough grind.. my main problem right now is the interviews, I've applied to internships and get past the technical stage only to speak like a complete blown autist in the behavioural stage and then get rejected. I guess that's what years of social isolation does to someone.
Yeah not a bad idea. Its still a brilliant course because you can apply for jobs installing stuff like the ticket machines at train stations, installing software then doing same with robots. So that way you still work with mechanics and after 2-3 years get a role that suits your profile perfectly.

yeah no need to give up now