Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

only 18 but she makes over 200k a week

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
Julzzess, who has a large TikTok following, took advantage of her notoriety by recruiting a substantial number of subscribers to her OnlyFans site.

In just her first week, the teenage content producer reportedly earned $200,000, demonstrating the expanding influence and financial prospects open to social media stars.

18-year-old TikToker stirred up a social media storm by allegedly exposing her former teacher on TikTok, responding to his comment with a screenshot and subsequently revealing an alleged $5000 spending spree on her OnlyFans account within a mere two days.

Julzzess’ success demonstrates the changing nature of online content creation and the various ways in which individuals can monetize their digital presence.
more than a brain surgeon, more than a dentist, more than an engineer combined.

Wanted to post it like few days ago but didn't found a trustworthy news source. This shit is fucked up.

Nuke this world

Just exist mode
Fuck this shit gynocentric world

this is why you shouldn't work hard towards anything and just let everything collapse

and iam supposed to sacrifice my mental and physical health for 40k a year

many of you are upset by this, but I think we should steer the conversation to how we can make money using AI tools.

I'm not opposed to free markets but there's something clearly very wrong with economy when people who produce literally nothing to benefit society get paid so much more than the people who are the backbones of society. It sickens me.

Oh god I hate this clown world

Women are oppressed.

I'm not opposed to free markets but there's something clearly very wrong with economy when people who produce literally nothing to benefit society get paid so much more than the people who are the backbones of society. It sickens me.
lol

i hope she gets disowned by her parents for this and kills herself at 22

and iam supposed to sacrifice my mental and physical health for 40k a year
its the same people who are earing in millions that are paying for these whores, demand supply, bankers, fund managers, surgeons these are the retards that pay these foids.

Makes you wonder why even bother, huh? Fml

Simping is an epidemic.

AnothER proof that females cannot lose