Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Only women publicly engage in such hateful behavior towards the other sex

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
The amount of hate towards males that women throw around publicly is astounding. I have never seen males congregate like that on social media by the thousands to proudly announce the most hateful and vile things they've said to the other sex with the intent to hurt.

@ThoughtfulCel @your personality

Why are these angelic beings hated again?
They're the empathetic angels sent to us by God, don't you ever dare to even bring up the idea of hating them

Foids: we don’t need men
Foids: Have a life centered in relationship with men (aka high tier normies and up)

The amount of hate towards males that women throw around publicly is astounding. I have never seen males congregate like that on social media by the thousands to proudly announce the most hateful and vile things they've said to the other sex with the intent to hurt.

View attachment 409692

View attachment 409689

View attachment 409690

View attachment 409688

View attachment 409691
Don't people dare call this "cherrypicking": look at the likes. Meanwhile, leftist media pickout 2-like posts from losers and present it as "muh incel mentality".

Women are vicious. They know no one can touch them without facing severe consequences because of simps and gynocentric laws, that's why they do such shit. I wonder if they'd act like that if they knew they'd get their teeth broken right away and no simp would run to their defense.

patiently waiting for god to reset this gay earth again

Fucking LOL @ threatening suicide as a guy

Do guys who do this think anyone cares?

If youre serious about it you just do it, you dont tell anyone because people will just cringe

Only female suicide matters even thought its largely just a joke

If youre serious about it you just do it, you dont tell anyone because people will just cringe

He probably thought she used to have feelings for him. She didn't of course

If there is anyway to lower your standing more in the eyes of a foid, I have not heard it

there's men out there that aren't misogynist. mystifying.

Interesting how none of this is marked as hate speech, yet if you reversed the genders, Twitter would have shut it down in three seconds.

We all know why women do this. They know they're untouchable by society, so just like the children they are, they say whatever the fuck they want and think its cute because people validate this behavior.

If women weren't given rights in the first place none of this shit would be happening. Its so funny to see them talk all this shit, yet any man would be able to snap them in half irl.

You really wanna know the problem? Women have 0 respect for men, chad or not, simply because they know they don't need to.

View attachment 409692

View attachment 409689

View attachment 409690

View attachment 409688

View attachment 409691
Another reason why twitter should lose all relevance tbh

The empathetic gender btw.

Interesting how none of this is marked as hate speech, yet if you reversed the genders, Twitter would have shut it down in three seconds.

We all know why women do this. They know they're untouchable by society, so just like the children they are, they say whatever the fuck they want and think its cute because people validate this behavior.

If women weren't given rights in the first place none of this shit would be happening. Its so funny to see them talk all this shit, yet any man would be able to snap them in half irl.

You really wanna know the problem? Women have 0 respect for men, chad or not, simply because they know they don't need to.
IT will never touch this. Not in a billion years.

Wish I had that ability to really demoralize someone and not feel any guilt. I'm autistic; I can't feel empathy apparently, those NT foids can though. Strange world.

You will get permabanned from 99% of websites by saying the same shit women say but reversing the genders.

Women are evil by nature. They possess no humanity. Women are loyal to nobody.

Just reject christianity and be an athiest cuck bro.

Athiests, you have no right to complain.

You will get permabanned from 99% of websites by saying the same shit women say but reversing the genders.
"foid are the oppressed gender" :soy::soy::soy:

Women are vicious. They know no one can touch them without facing severe consequences because of simps and gynocentric laws, that's why they do such shit. I wonder if they'd act like that if they knew they'd get their teeth broken right away and no simp would run to their defense.

They wouldn't.

This is why women become shocked beyond belief whenever a man decides to return blows in a physical altercation. Its the man bites dog scenario. Its social bullying, where they are so audacious precisely because they expect no retaliation.

I know a normie who was still very affected that his dad almost beat him to death (he ended up in a coma for a few day in childhood and his father in prison)
The whore told him his dad was true and he deserved to be treated as such when they broke up. Man I swear, the guy loved her and it was horrible to see.
Actually it was the foid who deserved death.

I know a normie who was still very affected that his dad almost beat him to death (he ended up in a coma for a few day in childhood and his father in prison)
The whore told him his dad was true and he deserved to be treated as such when they broke up.
Fucking brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back