Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only women you should hate are your mothers

gay_fag

gay_fag

Recruit
★★★
It's their fault that you are ugly subhumans and can't have a gf. Girls who rejected you did nothing wrong. This is how life works, stronger eats weaker and prettier fucks everything while uglier can't. People are just animals and you should deal with that.

In facts its not that.

Plenty of subhuman fathers had Chad sons. Sean Opry parents are fuxking subhuman.

The fault of your situation is randomness and nature.

Eh genetics are to blame yes, but idk society encourages the way females behave now so its not like i cant blame them.

the women in my family are the only females I DON'T hate.

My parents aren't ugly though.

It's not their fault it's luck. If they could make you beautiful they would

gay_fag said:
It's their fault that you are ugly subhumans and can't have a gf. Girls who rejected you did nothing wrong. This is how life works, stronger eats weaker and prettier fucks everything while uglier can't. People are just animals and you should deal with that.

cope, only women you should not hate is your mother. Yes she may have brought a subhuman into the world, but its not her fault. She probably thought shed get a normie or a chad but she got an incel. Yes our lives may be shit, but at least our mothers usually love us for who we are ( even if its fake they still show motherly "love")

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
cope, only women you should not hate is your mother. Yes she may have brought a subhuman into the world, but its not her fault. She probably thought shed get a normie or a chad but she got an incel. Yes our lives may be shit, but at least our mothers usually love us for who we are ( even if its fake they still show motherly "love")

Can you actually not blame her or your father's genes? Were they both attractive? "She probably thought shed get a normie or a chad" - yeah, while being 4/10 herself. If she consiously passed her shitty genes on you or slept with an inferior male you have all the right in earth to complain.

Akarin said:
Can you actually not blame her or your father's genes? Were they both attractive? "She probably thought shed get a normie or a chad" - yeah, while being 4/10 herself. If she consiously passed her shitty genes on you or slept with an inferior male you have all the right in earth to complain.

idk my familys genes are fucking weird tbh, here i am subhuman as fuck with a stacey sister, while my dad is pretty much chad (he gets hit on even while married) and my mum is probably a 6/10. I guess i won the shitty genetics lottery.

If you do not hate your parents you are not an incel.

My dad was a massive betabux, as was my grandfather. Inceldom runs in the family.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
It's not their fault it's luck. If they could make you beautiful they would

mine wouldn't. my dad's bluepilled as fuck and thinks looks aren't important when hes a complete 6'5 aesthetic tyrone. fml

My entire genetic family tree is filled with nothing but ugly subhuman trash. I never had a chance since fucking before I was birthed. Resentment fills my mind constantly.

I hate my parents but that's just because I'm edgy.