Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity OnlyFansPill: Model reveals what it's like to live life on tutorial mode.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
This is the face of a person who can live like a millionaire thanks to her vagina
How bad do you think she looks without the fakeup. Already looks like a Bogdanoff tranny with it

Someone who is comfortable with their career would not get this defensive and write a seethe post

Women are privileged

Incredibly duck-like face, cannot make that shit up. Feel zero attraction towards that thing. And this becomes a millionaire in this dystopian clownsworld.
Would be an incel or nearcel if she was a male. But as foid she's worth millions jfl

I hope she gets gang raped in hell by the minions of antichrist.

I hope Xi Jinping goes ER.

Incredibly duck-like face, cannot make that shit up. Feel zero attraction towards that thing. And this becomes a millionaire in this dystopian clownsworld.
This is what a majority of female celebrities look like today, duck lips and cheek fillers. Fuck, I've seen better looking women IRL without that shit.

This is what a majority of female celebrities look like today, duck lips and cheek fillers. Fuck, I've seen better looking women IRL without that shit.
So much this. But according to normalfags we all only want the stereotypical stacies with their blonde hair, their duck-lips, their inflated looking ass, their athletic body, their huge boobs and their extremely extroverted/party-going personality, jfl, I have never tried to approach such a woman because we would have nothing in common and because they are unappealing for me, all women I approached were femcel-tier (e.g. extremely-introverted, sometimes even obese, with skin diseases, with small boobs, etc.) and I still got rejected. Again women project their own feelings (e.g. "I only want the best of the best!"/"Chad only!") onto males.

So much this. But according to normalfags we all only want the stereotypical stacies with their blonde hair, their duck-lips, their inflated looking ass, their athletic body, their huge boobs and their extremely extroverted/party-going personality, jfl, I have never tried to approach such a woman because we would have nothing in common and because they are unappealing for me, all women I approached were femcel-tier (e.g. extremely-introverted, sometimes even obese, with skin diseases, with small boobs, etc.) and I still got rejected. Again women project their own feelings (e.g. "I only want the best of the best!"/"Chad only!") onto males.

Same with me.

They're the equivalent of a Ferrari or Lamboghini or Aston Martin. Nice to drive once off and look at but fuck would I want to keep one as a sexual romantic partner.

If by some fluke a woman like that ends up "friends" with a guy like us. Then all well and dandy but that's about it.

Fundamentally they'll lambast us saying we're preying on "femcels" when we should be wooing unicorn Stacies. Then when we do that we're accused of being unrealistic.

Can't win as an ugly short physically impaired male.

Last edited:
:lul: JFL @ stockcel copers earning pennies a day while these walking fossilised cumbuckets make thousands of dollars a month posting pics of their roast flaps

Thanks to Simps and Onlyfans redistributing wealth among the sexes, expect to see foids ultimately becoming the Upper Class while more men end up impoverished and Homeless.

There's a reason why Foids weren't allowed to have rights.

Cu
:lul: JFL @ stockcel copers earning pennies a day while these walking fossilised cumbuckets make thousands of dollars a month posting pics of their roast flaps

Thanks to Simps and Onlyfans redistributing wealth among the sexes, expect to see foids ultimately becoming the Upper Class while more men end up impoverished and Homeless.

There's a reason why Foids weren't allowed to have rights.
Cumdumpsters are now the Upper class. It’s over.

Women are beyond privileged, more news at 10 PM.

Imagine paying for exclusive content from this plastic maXxed horror.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back