Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Oofy Doofy Theory: Legitimate theory or subversive blue pilled BS?

Oofy Doofy Theory: Legitimate theory or subversive blue pilled BS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
Oofy Doofy Theory is a theory either created by or at least heavily promoted by Youtube personality and incelosphere commenter Hell by the Dashboard Light whose real name is apparently Alex.

Oofy Doofy Theory essentially says that the majority of the men women get together and even stay with longterm and never leave aren’t the Chads, Chadlites and Tyrone’s after all but rather the Oofy Doofy male who seemingly is a nebulous kind of individual to properly define but who seems somewhere close to being us but not quite, yet they’re also not quite good enough to be considered your standard normie either.

So I suppose we could most easily and readily come to understand them as a kind of low tier normie.

Another term for them is schlubby hubby which seems in and of itself to be nebulously defined but I would imagine it’s a middle aged house husband that’s just now getting fat and has the familiar early stage dad bod. :feelshehe:

Anyway cripples and freaks such as Squirmy from the infamous couple known as “Squirmy and Grubbs” is often included in the oofy doofy category by Alex if memory serves correct but I suspect it’s only because of the liberals progressive stack artificially forcing him into their low tier normie category, since if you help or support such people in any way, shape or form you can win virtue signaling points from your fellow libtards over it and feel all warm and fuzzy inside for the day over your good deed, similar to how Hellbound, selfish and materialistic church ladies back in the day would use every Sunday morning as a feel good opportunity to outclass and outdress eachother with the latest fashions and styles as opposed to worshipping J-natch and feeding the homeless niggers as real and good Christian’s ought to be doing. :feelsUgh:

Little did those church ladies know but ol J-natch referred to their kind as “white washed tombs” meaning looking great on the outside but on the inside being only filled with evil, rot and decay. :feelscry:

The "oofy doofy" pill is literally the exact opposite of the blackpill. :feelskek: Nonsense cope, literally just picking and choosing outliers like bluepillers. Yes, LTN won't become truecel; this is why they aren't called incels.

As old, non-nt, creep, I can say - in retrospect - that this is a real thing.

Ofc the name is stupid AF! Yet the concept Israel enough.

Skinny losers or Pudgy losers with unter-Beckies, or the rare unter-Stacy.

I now believe that these are clueless, low self value, foids that grabbed the first dude that expressed interest. Sort if like a life preserver to someone that's drowning.

Like a fat single mom grabs the nearest betabuxx.

The trick is, they must be malleable! Agreeable, manipulatable! 100% beta! Or... Have a skill set. Auto repair, etc... The doofie must have utility!

As "red green" says:
"If the women don't find you handsome, at least they'll find you handy!"

The offie doofie is that "handyman!"

Basically a tool. A disposable tool.

When I first heard the term I thought... What stupid and pathetic, schoolkidcel shit!

But it echoed in my mind.

It's a true thing.

But only if you are nt.

I now believe that these are clueless, low self value, foids that grabbed the first dude that expressed interest. Sort if like a life preserver to someone that's drowning.

The trick is, they must be malleable! Agreeable, manipulatable! 100% beta! Or... Have a skill set. Auto repair, etc... The doofie must have utility!

As "red green" says:

When I first heard the term I thought... What stupid and pathetic, schoolkidcel shit!

It's a true thing.

But only if you are nt.
Such a strange oddity but neurotypicals should be gassed

Oofy doofy = NT and socialmaxxed

Definitely possible to ascend like this, but the foid would be high flight risk
As soon as the cunt has a high enough self confidence, she monkey branches... A lot!

I know cunts that "claim" the don't get married to the doof, so they can get food stamps and welfare... But I think it's for ease of escape. And to have more control over the dood. (Via child access)

I notice that once the cunt gets used to all the attention from being lusted after by a mob of doods, she becomes insufferably narcissistic!

Blue pill in disguise, outlaw this blasphemy altogether from this land

Cope
Thats the safe rent payer bf they get while her chad is in jail

Oofy doofy = NT and socialmaxxed

Definitely possible to ascend like this, but the foid would be high flight risk
No, this is just standard normie procedure.

Oofy doofy is low tier normies getting Stacylites/Stacys.

How is this any different to a betabux that women seem to gravitate to in their 30’s.
Seems like it’s just been given a new label.

A sub 5 still never qualifies even for this

Oofy doofy men are the favorite ones of egirls and e-thots, a very confirmed theory; i did not knew it existed (i thought it was a original concept that only i had), until i saw that someone already made the oofy doofy theory, which is confirmed to be legit and what i always knew it was real. It is valid to appreciate the incels that agree with the oofy doofy theory, because it makes sense.

In all honesty it’s just a meme for me. Like sure someone might barely be able to ascend and betabux some ugly foid if he is nt enough. But nobody is picking him over chad lmao

Oofy Doofy Theory is a theory either created by or at least heavily promoted by Youtube personality and incelosphere commenter Hell by the Dashboard Light whose real name is apparently Alex.

Oofy Doofy Theory essentially says that the majority of the men women get together and even stay with longterm and never leave aren’t the Chads, Chadlites and Tyrone’s after all but rather the Oofy Doofy male who seemingly is a nebulous kind of individual to properly define but who seems somewhere close to being us but not quite, yet they’re also not quite good enough to be considered your standard normie either.

So I suppose we could most easily and readily come to understand them as a kind of low tier normie.

Another term for them is schlubby hubby which seems in and of itself to be nebulously defined but I would imagine it’s a middle aged house husband that’s just now getting fat and has the familiar early stage dad bod. :feelshehe:

Anyway cripples and freaks such as Squirmy from the infamous couple known as “Squirmy and Grubbs” is often included in the oofy doofy category by Alex if memory serves correct but I suspect it’s only because of the liberals progressive stack artificially forcing him into their low tier normie category, since if you help or support such people in any way, shape or form you can win virtue signaling points from your fellow libtards over it and feel all warm and fuzzy inside for the day over your good deed, similar to how Hellbound, selfish and materialistic church ladies back in the day would use every Sunday morning as a feel good opportunity to outclass and outdress eachother with the latest fashions and styles as opposed to worshipping J-natch and feeding the homeless niggers as real and good Christian’s ought to be doing. :feelsUgh:

Little did those church ladies know but ol J-natch referred to their kind as “white washed tombs” meaning looking great on the outside but on the inside being only filled with evil, rot and decay. :feelscry:
Isn't oofy-doofy just another way to say betabuxxers?

It's an annoying subversion

Isn't oofy-doofy just another way to say betabuxxers?
Not necessarily. The main point of oofy doofy theory is that women like men they can control. Women can't control chad.

Foids like what he is doing, not him. At the second, he is losing his good job - he is out.

YES, omg. Women love NAIVE jesters who aren't into the redpill/mgtow sphere, so they can take advantage of them.

Not necessarily. The main point of oofy doofy theory is that women like men they can control. Women can't control chad.
But that is exactly why they settle with betabuxxers. Foids accept to be fucked by betabuxxers because they can control them (and therefore get their money). I don't think they like betabuxxers. They are just happy with the arrangement. I don't see what Oofy doofy adds to that.

It's not the truth and Chad is always the preference of every foid. Thing is your average normies are becoming more of an oofy doofy by every passing minute, and normies date sometimes, so you will see oofie doofies with GFS sometimes, it doesn't mean women prefer them or like them for being oofy doofies.

Oofy doofy Is the same thing as betabux

It's not real.
I live around an area with a high population of people in their 20s.
Every couple I see the male is at least thinner than the woman, taller than the woman, and they are often comparable facial wise. The only exception I've seen was an WMAF couple lmfao, where the guy was fat.
I went to Nashville the other week and it was the same thing when around younger people.
If you think oofy doofy is real you need to head to a major population center where young people hang out.

As "red green" says:

It's a true thing.

But only if you are nt.
u nailed it i think. :blackpill:

This. Normies are having sex is nothing new except for chad only bro retards

not as many normies as you think are having sex, atleast 40% of zoomer males arent getting SHIT. and that number is plateauing

not as many normies as you think are having sex, atleast 40% of zoomer males arent getting SHIT. and that number is plateauing
I know. But 40 % seems too high. U have a legit source for this?

Why did I never saw these ? I only saw very rich ooft doofy with girls

Interesting. [UWSL]Oofy Doofies are commonly portrayed as the de facto father figure in media. In addition to what was already said, there might be some hidden appeals to the Oofy Doofy that explain his popularity.[/UWSL]

Peter Griffin

The Oofy Doofy is a man who loves life and brings positivity around him. He often comes with a set of technical skills like repairing stuff, gardening, plumbing, catpenting, etc. He has a high level of empathy and sense of responsibility, especially towards children. He can run the household on his own in the absence of a woman. His naivety and high mental fortitude won't let obstacles and emergencies discourage him.

All of those traits combined make him a convenient partner, a dependable father and a reliable family man. He is also a very good emotional sponge and will put up with the tantrums and mood swings of femoids. To put it simply, he is a special kind of high tier betabuxx. The type of foids to go for him are often those that had a loving father and see the same traits in the Oofy Doofy.

A foid isn't sexually attracted to the Oofy Doofy on a primal level. However, her instinct to find a good provider overrides her need to settle with and reproduce with an alpha male. This is why Oofy Doofy-thirsty foids are often those with higher intelligence and education. Many of them have already been on the cock carousel or know other foids who have and been burnt out. As a result, they are more cognizant of the risks involved in chasing a male with high demand. In essence, they have a higher degree of control over their desires.

At the end of the day however, a foid would always choose an alpha male that is accessible and ready to settle over an Oofy Doofy beta. This is especially true if it's a Chad with family-man characteristics. Chads with Oofy Doofy traits like Jason Momoa and David Beckham are seen as the apex of men in terms of desirability for foids who wish to settle. As such, the Oofy Doofy theory might not be an exception to the Blackpill, rather than an extension of it.

Last edited:
a man who loves life and brings positivity around him. He often comes with a set of technical skills like repairing stuff, gardening, plumbing, catpenting, etc. He has a high level of empathy and sense of responsibility, especially towards children (emotional sponge.) He can run the household on his own in the absence of a woman. His naivety and high mental fortitude won't let obstacles and emergencies discourage him.
That kind of man is deserving more than carousel rider or even a Becky.

@SlayerSlayer @Emba @Zer0/∞ @Diocel @Edmund_Kemper @foofuufou @Transcended Trucel @InMinecraft @sckicksal345 @BiryaniCel @Gymcelled @Intellau_Celistic @based_meme @Ika-Sama @BlkPillPres @uo89997 @Robtical and other blackpill theorists, what do you think of my attempt to analyze the Oofy Doofy theory? TBH I was initially skeptical and thought that this was a silly joke. However, after more exposure, I started to see a pattern among Oofy Doofies. Most of it is still speculative of course. What's your personal take on the phenomenon?

Last edited:
A foid isn't sexually attracted to the Oofy Doofy on a primal level. However, her instinct to find a good provider overrides her need to settle with and reproduce with an alpha male. This is why Oofy Doofy-thirsty foids are often those with higher intelligence and education. Many of them have already been on the cock carousel or know other foids who have and been burnt out. As a result, they are more cognizant of the risks involved in chasing a male with high demand. In essence, they have a higher degree of control over their desires.
Only a cuck would take those chad's leftovers and be faithful to them. Trying to get a foid with oofydoofy is cucked. All those dead bedroom men are oofy doofy cucks who get cheated on by their whore wives. If the foid isn't a teen or early 20’s non chad dick chaser then she isn't worth pursuing for a serious relationship.

Only a cuck would take those chad's leftovers and be faithful to them. Trying to get a foid with oofydoofy is cucked. All those dead bedroom men are oofy doofy cucks who get cheated on by their whore wives. If the foid isn't a teen or early 20’s non chad dick chaser then she isn't worth pursuing for a serious relationship.
True. It would take a higher inhib or higher intelligence foid to remain loyal to the Oofy Doofy. Also, unless he caught her early (just be first theory), the Oofy Doofy could be taking Chad's leftovers.

True. It would take a higher inhib or higher intelligence foid to remain loyal to the Oofy Doofy. Also, unless he caught her early (just be first theory), the Oofy Doofy could be taking Chad's leftovers.
It would be ok if he caught her early, and she didn't fuck any chads.

There are certain places where the oofy doofy pill might pan out more than others. In big gay cities like SF, fuck no. But if you visit Disneyland, or go to some familiy orient type event the oofy doofy pill might pan out more. I think a lot of this has more to do with a Chadlite BECOMING oofy doofy due to complacency.

The oofy doofy pill rings deadly untrue for zoomers or late virgins.

Last edited:
definitely not high intelligence. I find that the smarter the foid, the more unloyal they are, because they are not dependent on some man.

@SlayerSlayer @Emba @Zer0/∞ @Diocel @Edmund_Kemper @foofuufou @Transcended Trucel @InMinecraft @sckicksal345 @BiryaniCel @Gymcelled @Intellau_Celistic @based_meme @Ika-Sama @BlkPillPres @uo89997 @Robtical and other blackpill theorists, what do you think of my attempt to analyze the Oofy Doofy theory? TBH I was initially skeptical and thought that this was a silly joke. However, after more exposure, I started to see a pattern among Oofy Doofies. Most of it is still speculative of course. What's your personal take on the phenomenon?
that the oofy doofy is true

u nailed it i think. :blackpill:
A bit late for me... But if a 'cel could pretend to be nt, he might have a chance. If he was lucky enough to find a unter- foid.

Terms such as betabuxxing and alpha fucks, betabux were already widely used and accepted to capture their respective concepts.

Oofy doofy on the other hand has been utilized as subversive cover for bluepilled talking points, yet is conveniently vague enough for its proponents to equate it to betabuxxing when it is convenient to do so. The concept of oofy doofy should therefore be nuked because it has no utility beyond being cover for subversive bluepill bullshit

definitely not high intelligence. I find that the smarter the foid, the more unloyal they are, because they are not dependent on some man.
The higher her IQ, the likelier she should be to be a total whore because she fully understands she's free to do so. She knows that the societal contract has become unilateral, and that she does not have to honour her terms.

So does 'ooofy doofy' just mean beating the system by being NT?

offy doofy is complete bullshit and the term should be kicked out of the inceldom community.it is true that some decent looking women who have had traumatic experiences or who have mental issues ,sometimes get partners lower then them in terms of looks,but this is quite uncommon and requires women who have severe issues or severe circumstances

most of these women are bpd whores who denigrate themselves for 5 hours straight and so are able to like a random average guy(since their pride allows them to not feel disgusted that they are with an average guy)but then they spend the next 10 hours completely crazy because some random chad complimented them but are still on the fence because they remember all the mistreatment she had as a child and as teen by some random person.these people are often absolutely bat shit insane and will fuck you over in less then a second.

offy doffy is just another way of saying "personality is what matters",so that kind of shit can fuck off.

As "red green" says:

It's a true thing.

But only if you are nt.
The higher her IQ, the likelier she should be to be a total whore because she fully understands she's free to do so. She knows that the societal contract has become unilateral, and that she does not have to honour her terms.

Meme theory
That just sounds like your standard story about redditor betabuxx cuck who'll get divorced raped later down the road

Long term, stable relationships seem to be looksmatched with stable/consistent provisions and not much better competition out there. Aka looksmatch and betabuxx. Our theory of everything accounts for this. Oofy doofy theory is nothing new, and is consistent with the blackpill.

But chads have a monopoly on free sex. No girl paints her face or makes her ass fat in the gym to get oofy doofy’s attention.

Oofy doofy is bluepilled bullshit

It’s really just be white theory

If you’re white you will slay, period. That’s why you see all these low tier white normies slaying