Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opened kinder eggs today 6x

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

You know the tune
★★★★★
I got a donkey, A wolf, Some avatars It was actually good shit this time and not some wraggly ass shit toy! Adding it to my collection!

Dont start the hivemind, Please, NOT YOU!
To far down the .is rabbit hole I'm gonna start commenting grAYgger on every post, might be over

Im ordering a KA52 Lego helicopter it will arrive soon, Will be great on my wall, Thanks wagies!

To far down the .is rabbit hole I'm gonna start commenting grAYgger on every post, might be over
Do you really want to go down this rabbit hole? Alot of users has started shit with me, Later they come clean and regret it

Most mentally ill user

240d81c74333f3c811f88c154973a844 125111994

Gonna collect more animals!

Do you really want to go down this rabbit hole? Alot of users has started shit with me, Later they come clean and regret it
Oh I was joking lol I don't start beef with anyone brocel :feelscomfy:

my dad used to get me those

the eggs had both dark and white chocolate

it seemed like a gift from god

Do you eat the chocolate or throw it away?
Sometimes i save it in a food bag sometimes i eat it, Saving it for later is sometimes cool

I have the right to cope as an incel! I will collect kinder eggs! YOU CANT STOP ME!

I haven't eaten any since about 2017
Damn same, I just started on my collection, Gotta have something to cope with as an incel, Alot here will complain its for kids yet they collect anime figurines and fap to little girls JFL

Damn same, I just started on my collection, Gotta have something to cope with as an incel, Alot here will complain its for kids yet they collect anime figurines and fap to little girls JFL
Everyone has their copes, kinder surprise eggs are tame comparing to some of the stuff I've seen on here :feelskek:

Apparently, these are banned in the U.S.

I hope you get a @Simba next time. :feelscomfy:
ill go friday or saturday to buy 2x 3 pack zoo kinders to see if i can get a Simba!

Everyone has their copes, kinder surprise eggs are tame comparing to some of the stuff I've seen on here :feelskek:
Bruh, Theyve really upped theyre figure quality, Its not like back in the day where you get cheap shits, The stuff i got now actually has good painting eyes and friggin colors that suit the animal!

Bruh, Theyve really upped theyre figure quality, Its not like back in the day where you get cheap shits, The stuff i got now actually has good painting eyes and friggin colors that suit the animal!
Yeah I have like a frog from the one I got ages ago it was like a garbage ¢25 toy, these look like they have a lot more effort put in them