Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Opinion on "others have it (much) worse" argument?!

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
"Y0u d0n't have to g0 beg for f00d"

"Y0u d0n't have b0 mbs aren't dr0pping around y0u!!"

"Y0u have a r00f 0ver yo0r head"

"Y0u c0uld have h0bb ies if you wanted t0"

Yes but I'm a literal 1/10 (this really is true, I'm not only deformed but have a very weird head/face I "stand out", people stare, turn heads, point etc). And I'm 1.62m/5'4". I'm 26.5 and never came CLOSE to getting a relationship. And I never will. Eventually I'll -maybe- stop caring.

Last edited:
They think other people feeling pain rules out you being able to feel pain which is just delusion
If I tell a millionaire a billionaire has more money does the millionaire suddenly become poor?

It's just people not wanting to listen to others complain, that's it.

its bluepilled shit

i can get the point of being grateful and whatever, but at a certain point of shit life quality it all becomes the same.
If youre not going to reproduce you might as well be homeless or a billionare its all the same anyway

They think other people feeling pain rules out you being able to feel pain which is just delusion
If I tell a millionaire a billionaire has more money does the millionaire suddenly become poor?
good point. I have many medical conditions and I'm very ugly - key word being VERY - and I'm short - but I live in safety and don't have to beg. So everything is good /s

i can get the point of being grateful and whatever, but at a certain point of shit life quality it all becomes the same.
absolutely but I'm the wrong person to say this to. I'm a 1/10 deformed short truecel

If youre not going to reproduce you might as well be homeless or a billionare its all the same anyway
indeed

Typical argument used by right-wingers / capitalists POS in order to justify not giving anything to proletarians.

Nobody gives a shit about us and they invent all kind of justifications that they don't even believe but they don't give a shit because we have no impact in their lives.

I'm kidding.

I know how it feels, the usual "look at poor children in africa" or something similar.
Ah ok haha :feelsYall:

We calm down by seeing the misery of others who have it worse, but those who are better off than us calm down by seeing us.

Ask them how their mental state was during the two year pandemic

Who cares, starving nigger kids deserve to die

What happens when stupid people (eg. niggers) don't die enough? Modern Western liberalism, the pop music scene, and so on. We don't need any more of that.

gaslighting incels by mentioning about poor fucks in africa like nigga idgaf :feelshaha:

gaslighting incels by mentioning about poor fucks in africa like nigga idgaf :feelshaha:
never downplay your suffering. poor fucks bought it on themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back