Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Opinions on interracial relationships/people of different races getting together (like black and white, etc.)?

U

UltraComboMaker

Greycel
I've heard of the term "race traitor" being thrown around and how you should in your race, but that sounds stupid. Why not let people try every option they have, even if its black girl, while you're white?

It makes your children ugly and low iq.

I don't give a fuck though.

Feel free to burn the coal or stir the rice

I feel sorry for mixed kids. They lack a clear identity and often end up as subhuman truecels.

It’s always better to stick to your own kind.

I've heard of the term "race traitor" being thrown around and how you should in your race, but that sounds stupid. Why not let people try every option they have, even if its black girl, while you're white?
xD I'm hybrid OP.
It's called crossbred

Personally fuck everyone else and I don't care what they do. I'll take what I can get if aligns with my racial preferences

I think it's degenerate and the offspring usually comes out ugly af like hapa or mulatto

I feel sorry for mixed kids. They lack a clear identity and often end up as subhuman truecels.

The hell with having children, I just want a girl i can be with and have sex with, and if she's another reace, then so be it

There's only to possibilities when racemixing.
You either get this:

Or this:

Obviously I'm in no position to say the foid I want has to be this race.
The reason I thought staying in my race would be a good idea is because you'd think your own race would be more forgiving if you're ugly (JFL at me).

I'm just so confused I don't even know. I just want a hug tbh.

Ethnicels act like us whitecels avoid non white foids like the plague. It’s always Asian, Latina, Indian, and black foids who’ve been the most horrible to me

I have no problem with White Guys getting Black Girls.

I think it's terrible. I'm a result of a Hispanic mother and a white father and I don't fit in with either fucking group and I'm ugly as hell.

Because the outcome is more likely that the children will end up incel.

I think it's terrible. I'm a result of a Hispanic mother and a white father and I don't fit in with either fucking group and I'm ugly as hell.
It's the same to me, but my mother is white and my father hispanic. I hate being half amerindian tbh.

Honestly? It would be interesting to know how they met. And don't tell me she was working as roomservice in some hotel...

Personally I'm so out of the loop that I'll settle for anything except landwhales.
I prefer a black girl though, and I hope she fucks the hell out of me. Don't mind if she's ugly, and I don't care if she gets pregnant.
I had to carry the burden my whole fucking life so they can too.

I think nothing of it, and even if I did I lack the authority to change their dating preferences

Honestly? It would be interesting to know how they met. And don't tell me she was working as roomservice in some hotel...

Personally I'm so out of the loop that I'll settle for anything except landwhales.
I prefer a black girl though, and I hope she fucks the hell out of me. Don't mind if she's ugly, and I don't care if she gets pregnant.
I had to carry the burden my whole fucking life so they can too.
They met when my father travelled to Peru. She knew how to speak English so she was kind of like his guide? Or translator? Idk what you would call it. At least that's what they told me.

Don't care about it, I'm sure there's been a lot of mixing in my family tree.

Yeah well I won't say that it's not true, but your father may be just like me, I traveled to S.A. to find a foid but it didn't quite work out.
Being from Europe I can't imagine why anyone would travel to Latin America other than for foids.
It's just a big dumpster.

I think it's one of the worst acts of degeneracy you can commit. Racemixing is even worse than ending your family lineage by not having children at all, since it would have remained pure, while race mixing completely ruins your DNA and all your future generations will be subhumans.

I can relate

Race-mixing leads to psychological harm and corruption to the individual or individuals involved in the process. Disharmonious Combinations of certain traits can create racial deformations in a given population.

I hate being mixed race because you're neither white or Mexican and people assume your something else like everyone thinks I'm either middle eastern or jewish.

This
The hell with having children, I just want a girl i can be with and have sex with, and if she's another reace, then so be it
Who cares about your genetic reason for existing bro haha /r/nihilism /r/materialism :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Fuck racial purity and existence of white roasties, I would take darkest girls from deepest jungle, if she cute adorable virgin loli

Most have ugly ass children because usually only failures resort to interracial dating, male or female.

I say this as a guy who went to southeast asia because I failed in the west.

Negative opinion.

Most have ugly ass children because usually only failures resort to interracial dating, male or female.
This is true, but racemixing in itself also makes for uglier offspring on average in general.

just one look at the people promoting it should tell you everything you need to know

There's only to possibilities when racemixing.
You either get this:

View attachment 107438
Or this:
View attachment 107439
The Thing is. both are mentally fucked up. I mean Eliot is messed up but meek is no better. He's a useless thug that literally almost beat a kid to death. But western society glorify only certain breed of mixed races (black and white, especially if the parents are bm/wf).

depends on the genes involved, some mixed people end up good looking. I don't give a fuck about interracial dating. I'm mixed myself, one big downside is that you'll never be really accepted by either race.

I've made a long post about this but in a nutshell:
White Male x any other race = Ok
White female x any other race but white = not ok
Non white female x any other race = ok
Imo, if a foid dates of fucks anything but a white man, shes disgusting in my book

Race mixing is only ok if the mixer is a white man or a female of colour which is basically the same principle

Sure, go for it.

If I had the opportunity to date a girl who was of a different race, I sure wouldn’t say no.

I don't think any of us really want to live without a sense of identity and those who do are self identified cucks but sadly our own race betrayed us so much that we can't bother to care anymore

Non white men should be exterminated. Non white women should be distributed to white incels as sex slaves

It make me sad to consider I might have to race traitor but at this point take whatever you can get that looks good to you man.

If racemixing was as common as it is potrayed to be in the media tgere will be no whitecel or blackcel. But a lot of rice, sand and currycels. So it's not in the best interest of rice sands and curries to allow racemix. Ricecels have already lost it. Sands and curries are hanging by the thread.

not the biggest fan ngl

Don't care about it, I'm sure there's been a lot of mixing in my family tree.
Don't you think that's exactly why youre here? Caucasoid +Australoid= curry
Caucasoid + Negroid= North African
Caucasoid + Amerindian =Hispanic.
All three groups below pure bred whites and blacks
Rice is the only pure bred exceptuon of cucks
Non white men should be exterminated. Non white women should be distributed to white incels as sex slaves
Big words when white woman are willingly volunteering to be Tyrones sex slave

Last edited: