Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CMV: an incel that complains about lookism while being racist is hypocritical af

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I strongly agree with this view and I'm open to getting it changed. I've heard from all sides and racism is just another form of lookism. race is purely physical and the reason why some races have lower iqs than others isnt genetics its because one tribe (whites and jews) was lucky enough to gain alot of wealth due to their geographical location and therefore became more educated while the rest was left with no wealth and therefore no education (blacks and browns) due to being in an unfortunate location with hostile neighbors. the fact how there are some black scientists and doctors that exist disproves that iq is based on race. are these black people a minority? yes. but does it also prove that blacks are capable of being intelligent if they were born in a similar environment as the wealthier races? also yes

also one of the main things white supremacists insult other races for is their appearance. terms like "shitskin" and "apes" is given because of how they look, not because of their personality. judging someone based on how they look is what foids do. therefore its lookism and its just pure hatred over appearance, not behavior. racism is just being a jerk because you dont like the way others look, its not deeper than that. this is just a different form of foidry. I can empathize with those that had bad experiences with browns since I went through that but I can also realize that not all browns are bad, just like how not all men are jerks and nobody deserves to be hated based on things not under their control, right? also ill ignore all ad hominen attacks since thats the only thing that racists can use to defend their arguments and appear smug about themselves

also, even with foids Im careful not to judge them until I see hints of their behavior that indicates they're hypergamist, anti-male whores. I think its literally stupid to generalize anyone just based on their looks or background. I dont hate jews, I hate zionists. I dont hate all women, I hate misandric foids. I dont hate black people, I hate thugs that go after weak people. I dont hate gays, I hate fags that are obnoxious of their sexuality. you get the point. I can understand seeing crime statistics and wanting to avoid interactions people based on their stats, but to act hostile to people based on how they look is lookism and just being an asshole

queue all the 'dnr' or 'stfu shitskin' comments with nobody wanting to actually read or understand where im getting at :feelskek:

Racism is a low iq cope.

dnr stfu shitskin

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
Disappointed, but what else would I expect from someone who literally wants to be pissed on?

Sadly, this is how people on both sides of these kind of arguments are, which proves my point this place is flooded by LARPs, underaged, etc.

I will give my opinion later OP, and actually make an argument based on some kind of logic/reason.

@DarkStarDown I was literally writing my proper reply fucking retarded piece of shit faggot
And how was I to know? Please, discern that to me? And chill out, you sound like a 15 y/o who just got mad cause he got killed on Fortnite.

All I saw was you write "dnr" which would amount to concede you would just say that & move on.

And yes, your response here was decent, good work.

Disappointed, but what else would I expect from someone who literally wants to be pissed on?

Sadly, this is how people on both sides of these kind of arguments are, which proves my point this place is flooded by LARPs, underaged, etc.

I will give my opinion later OP, and actually make an argument based on some kind of logic/reason.
of all the SFcels youre the only one that actually sounds capable of logic and thinking, so I respect that no matter what your views are tbh

Saying iq differences in races is just wealth is an obvious cope. East Asians are poorer than whites yet higher iq

Cherrypicking. Nothing to say on that. Of course that "some" blacks can be intelligent but whites will always be the supreme race no matter how you put it.
please actually be capable of thinking for a second, and not just repeat random phrases you read from 4chan or whatever incel site. otherwise I cant take you seriously. what basis are whites superior outside of possessing the most wealth?
I doubt anyone below 30 does that. I'm sure 99% of the people on this forum would have a normal conversation with a nigger without telling him anything racist. I've talked to gypsies in an open manner for my entire life but all of them are complete fuck ups, getting sold for marriage, forcing their kids into marriage for wealth, endorsing their kids into drug usage etc. Even if most of them are influenced by their parents at some certain age you either stand up for yourself and realize you need to change or keep on with your family "traditions". In most cases, shitskins don't do that, they continue robbing, vandalizing, raping etc etc. Deep down it's a problem with how they're grown but their low IQ won't help either.

Not to mention that recently blacks are starting to compare polite behaviour to "being white" and they embrace the ghetto life that they live in because it's almost like a culture to them to be complete fuck ups. Take rap music for an example, they're so focused on the "brotherhood" that they have in ghetto places where they glorify it to some amount or another, while whites know that they just need a house and a family to be happy, not weed, prostitutes, watches etc.
so its culture, not race. and their culture was influenced based on their education, which in turn is based on wealth. the fact how any backwards conservative third world country, if it had a non-corrupt government that was handed free money would become a 1st world educated liberal country quickly proves that race has nothing to do with superiority. its just money and only money

Last edited:
Saying iq differences in races is just wealth is an obvious cope. East Asians are poorer than whites yet higher iq
east asians are the only race that prioritized education and hard work since their foundation. also east asian countries like japan or korea are quite well off

I strongly agree with this view and I'm open to getting it changed. I've heard from all sides and racism is just another form of lookism. race is purely physical and the reason why some races have lower iqs than others isnt genetics its because one tribe (whites and jews) was lucky enough to gain alot of wealth due to their geographical location and therefore became more educated while the rest was left with no wealth and therefore no education (blacks and browns) due to being in an unfortunate location with hostile neighbors. the fact how there are some black scientists and doctors that exist disproves that iq is based on race. are these black people a minority? yes. but does it also prove that blacks are capable of being intelligent if they were born in a similar environment as the wealthier races? also yes

also one of the main things white supremacists insult other races for is their appearance. terms like "shitskin" and "apes" is given because of how they look, not because of their personality. judging someone based on how they look is what foids do. therefore its lookism and its just pure hatred over appearance, not behavior. racism is just being a jerk because you dont like the way others look, its not deeper than that. this is just a different form of foidry. I can empathize with those that had bad experiences with browns since I went through that but I can also realize that not all browns are bad, just like how not all men are jerks and nobody deserves to be hated based on things not under their control, right? also ill ignore all ad hominen attacks since thats the only thing that racists can use to defend their arguments and appear smug about themselves

also, even with foids Im careful not to judge them until I see hints of their behavior that indicates they're hypergamist, anti-male whores. I think its literally stupid to generalize anyone just based on their looks or background. I dont hate jews, I hate zionists. I dont hate all women, I hate misandric foids. I dont hate black people, I hate thugs that go after weak people. I dont hate gays, I hate fags that are obnoxious of their sexuality. you get the point. I can understand seeing crime statistics and wanting to avoid interactions people based on their stats, but to act hostile to people based on how they look is lookism and just being an asshole

queue all the 'dnr' or 'stfu shitskin' comments with nobody wanting to actually read or understand where im getting at :feelskek:
What race are you?

There's no scientific evidence that certain races have genes related to higher IQ as compared to other.
It’s more about frequency of genes in a population rather than having some special genes. There are smart people in every race, but the distributions are not the same.

It’s more about frequency of genes in a population rather than having some special genes. There are smart people in every race, but the distributions are not the same.
Again you are just saying what you believe without any evidence

Again you are just saying what you believe without any evidence
No, I have heard this from people who do genetic analysis for people and they notice patterns of people from various backgrounds. I can give you examples if you want of people who researcher this saying it. For obvious reasons studying things like this won’t get funded.

Mostly correct. I would also say that a lot of people here, despite suffering due to lookism, are also rather lookist themselves in general, but frankly, there's nothing that can be done about that, it's just instinctive for humans.

That said, that in itself isn't an argument against ethnic/racial nationalism. Ultimately, humans divide themselves into in-groups and out-groups, and it's always better to live in an area ruled by your in-group rather than outsiders. Not that you are going to be accepted or anything, being an incel always makes you an outcast, but being a minority is an additional handicap, and there's not much wrong with not wanting to be in that position if you're a majority, and wanting to escape it if you're a minority. I've gotten nastily blackpilled about the reality of this while reading about the history of my nation/ethnicity, which was a minority ruled by others for centuries, and I for sure would not want to try that for myself.

race is purely physical and the reason why some races have lower iqs than others isnt genetics
It’s genetics
There's no scientific evidence that certain races have genes related to higher IQ as compared to other.
The vast majority of studies that have looked at those issues have consistently found that there are IQ differences between races and that IQ is highly heritable.

Various studies have estimated the heritability of IQ to be between 0.7 and 0.8 in adults and 0.45 in childhood in the United States. It has been found that estimates of heritability increase as individuals age.

Frankly, the mere fact of IQ being highly heritable inevitably all but proves at least some average racial differences in IQ. Every single heritable physical trait (such as this forum's (and foids') beloved height) is different across geographically seperated groups due to different evolutionary bottlenecks. Believing that mental traits are somehow completely safe from this is extremely naive and bluepilled.

Think about it. In individuals and families, IQ is mostly determined by their genetics. Individuals and families are what makes up populations of various regions. What, then, makes it impossible for the inhabitants of one region to have a better genetic basis for intelligence than the inhabitants of another region? Nothing. Just switch that with height and you'll see how comical such assertions are:feelskek:. By that exact same logic, you can say that, yes, height is highly heritable and genes based, but that's only between individuals and families and so on, and actually, the average height in every country is the same:feelskek::feelskek:.

Now, I will say, other factors than genes definitely do play a role. The Flynn effect is real, and as developing countries are, well, developing and getting richer, the people there are getting smarter, just as they are getting taller thanks to better nutrition. But does that mean that all human populations have the same genetic basis to get as tall or smart as each other? I genuinely can't bring myself to think so and I believe all the available evidence points against such an assumption.

No, I have heard this from people who do genetic analysis for people and they notice patterns of people from various backgrounds. I can give you examples if you want of people who researcher this saying it.
Go on. Give me credible evidence this time.
For obvious reasons studying things like this won’t get funded.
This is the biggest SFcel cope, that all the scientific community is hiding such things and part of big conspiracy founded by the joos. Jfl everything is blamed on Jews by SFcels. They completely forgot race science was main stream science up till like 60s. And they had to stop believing in it due to overwhelming evidence

You are correct however hating on the turdworld is more about hating on the terrible cultures formed around them, Indians are streetshitters because of there culture they literally worship cowshit, such an inferior culture.

Go on. Give me credible evidence this time.

This is the biggest SFcel cope, that all the scientific community is hiding such things and part of big conspiracy founded by the joos. Jfl everything is blamed on Jews by SFcels. They completely forgot race science was main stream science up till like 60s. And they had to stop believing in it due to overwhelming evidence
Even mentioning races differ in IQ gets you put on hate lists.

For example, this sand nigger who used to do genetic analysis for people to help them analyze it for health outcomes.

What basis? What the fuck are blacks superior at? Having bigger dicks? I can't name anything that whites are NOT superior at other than IQ, which is just slightly worse than asians.
its not about superiority or inferiority. no race has magic genes that makes them superior, its culture and wealth that matters, both having nothing to do with race
Yes man, how about we raise the taxes up to 90% so the minorities can live for free while we only have to work 20 hours a day in order to make everybody happy? Why don't we just give our whole nation to the blacks to make up for what we did to them in the past actually? YES FAGGOT let's just give them money for free while they burn streets down for inequality right? Give them money, give them jobs, arrange their marriages but ignore the whites because their great great grandfather owned a slave, that sounds really reasonable to me. You have to be a huge fucking cuck in order to watch your land be taken by an inferior race. There's no real way to fix niggers being niggers unless you magically have 2 trillion saved up, might as well just let it go. This was written by greasy shitskin hands 100%
you're rambling and obviously not understanding that I was talking about a hypothetical scenario and not actually proposing it. and way to prove my point by calling me a shitskin, which is judging me for my appearance rather than my personality, something that foids would do

The vast majority of studies that have looked at those issues have consistently found that there are IQ differences between races and that IQ is highly heritable.
What studies? Most meta analysis studies findings would disagree with you.
Again it doesn't say anything about race and iq.
Frankly, the mere fact of IQ being highly heritable inevitably all but proves at least some average racial differences in IQ.
Yeah nobody disagreea with that again it's at most would be 5-10 iq points. Which is literally found even in between whites.
Every single heritable physical trait (such as this forum's (and foids') beloved height) is different across geographically seperated groups due to different evolutionary bottlenecks. Believing that mental traits are somehow completely safe from this is extremely naive and bluepilled.
And correlating two vastly different traits is very unintelligent.
Think about it. In individuals and families, IQ is mostly determined by their genetics. Individuals and families are what makes up populations of various regions. What, then, makes it impossible for the inhabitants of one region to have a better genetic basis for intelligence than the inhabitants of another region? Nothing. Just switch that with height and you'll see how comical such assertions are:feelskek:. By that exact same logic, you can say that, yes, height is highly heritable and genes based, but that's only between individuals and families and so on, and actually, the average height in every country is the same:feelskek::feelskek:.
You are comparing two different traits. That's not how it works.
Now, I will say, other factors than genes definitely do play a role. The Flynn effect is real, and as developing countries are, well, developing and getting richer, the people there are getting smarter, just as they are getting taller thanks to better nutrition. But does that mean that all human populations have the same genetic basis to get as tall or smart as each other? I genuinely can't bring myself to think so and I believe all the available evidence points against such an assumption.
You are misunderstanding my position on this topic.

This.

I agree with the title of the post, but it's gigacope. Intelligence is mainly influenced by genetics, but environment can of course play a huge role still. My IQ was around 80 as a child due to ethnic genes, it's much higher now because of living in the West though and it's about average now.

So it's mainly genes, but can be heavily influenced by environment. Years of rotting with anime in your basement will decrease your IQ obviously.

Frankly, the mere fact of IQ being highly heritable inevitably all but proves at least some average racial differences in IQ. Every single heritable physical trait (such as this forum's (and foids') beloved height) is different across geographically seperated groups due to different evolutionary bottlenecks. Believing that mental traits are somehow completely safe from this is extremely naive and bluepilled.

maybe IQ is heritable, but it isnt as significant as you think it is. its still highly dependent on one's culture, wealth, and environment rather than their genes. ultimately its not that X race is super smart and Y race is dumb. its about if they were raised in the right conditions and financially stable

Even mentioning races differ in IQ gets you put on hate lists
No it doesn't. But using that to say other races are inferior and making dog whistles about genociding them does And should be.
For example, this sand nigger who used to do genetic analysis for people to help them analyze it for health outcomes.

View attachment 1119542
He says the exact same thing that every racist says just in softer words and more educated and qualified geneticist, disagree with his statements. And gene expression plays an important role too

No not really
A person can seek to maintain his neighborhood /countrys homogeneity

Yet criticised the country for being harsh on its treatment of short or below average men

Most people talking about race and iq here don't know shit about it. They are just saying what they heard from other racists.

Last edited:
It seems that environment does not account for a lot of the difference. Environment obviously does not make whites better at sprinting so how can we be confident that the same would apply to improving black intelligence? Now this does not mean that selective breeding could not change things over time but that's not where we're at right now and selective breeding is about genetics.

No not really
A person can seek to maintain his neighborhood /countrys homogeneity

Yet criticised the country for being harsh on its treatment of short or below average men
theres different kinds of racism. Im talking about hostility to other races, not preferring to stay homogenous

Meh, genes definitely do help but yeah, it's not a huge boost.

Take gypsies for example. They've been in romania for 800 FUCKING YEARS but they're still the lowscum of this country. You said that genes don't matter so why do you think that if we fund blacks more they'll end up any better than gypsies? Gypsies had more than enough time to accommodate to Romania and they've had the exact same rights as romanian whites for decades now, but have they changed?
ill admit i dont know much about gypsies but I heard they live life by traveling around and they never stay in a permanent home due to their culture. staying in higher iq countries isnt a guarantee for increasing iq no matter how long it is. but its their refusal to change that keeps them low iq, not their genes. any gypsy family can raise their iq if they changed their habits

No it doesn't. But using that to say other races are inferior and making dog whistles about genociding them does And should be.
Third worlders are inferior at innovation, making technology, and building their own societies.

He says the exact same thing that every racist says just in softer words and more educated and qualified geneticist, disagree with his statements. And gene expression plays an important role too
If different human populations have differences in everything, then why would the same not be true of intelligence? We know Asians literally have bigger brains as well. Is that just for nothing?

Third worlders are inferior at innovation, making technology, and building their own societies.
Browns invented first three human civilizations.
1. Mesopotamian Civilization - Middle East
2. Harrapan Civilization - South Asia
3. Egyptian Civilization - North Africa
And zero the base for modern mathematics was invented by Indians. And you are using Hindu-Arabic numerals.
If different human populations have differences in everything, then why would the same not be true of intelligence?
You are comparing two vastly different things.
We know Asians literally have bigger brains as well. Is that just for nothing?
Bigger brains don't equals to higher intelligence. If that was the case elephant would be the smartest mammal after humans.

What studies? Most meta analysis studies findings would disagree with you.
Feel free to post any if you have them then;). I'm not there to start a fight or anything, I'm genuinely curious and would love to see counter evidence to this, because from what I've seen, most studies do consistently find IQ differences on average between races/ethnicities.

Again it doesn't say anything about race and iq.
I was trying to avoid specifically bringing that up since, as I've mentioned, I belive that the mere fact of intelligence's heritability inevitably implies differences between various groups on average. As @Copexodius Maximus said, different human populations have differences in everything, and there is no reason why this should only apply to physical traits.

Whether it's visible (physical) traits, or mental ones (personality and so on), everything is at least somehow heritable and genetically based, and thus inevitably different between various larger groups of humans, whether families, inhabitants of villages, regions, and so on.

Yeah nobody disagreea with that again it's at most would be 5-10 iq points.
Yup, as I've said, the Flynn effect is real and we can see that in the average measured IQ in developing countries rising. However, those differences are likely to persist at least in some level, because there is a genetic component to intelligence.

Which is literally found even in between whites.
Yup, that's exactly what I'm saying. IQ has repeatedly been proven to be highly heritable for all humans over and over for the decades it was studied. Because of that, even by random chance, you would find various groups to have differences there, just by the pure chance of more intelligent people being randomly selected there. But we aren't talking about random groups, we are talking about various populations that were more or less seperated from each other for millenia, during which they underwent different population bottlenecks changing their average genetic makeups in different ways.

And correlating two vastly different traits is very unintelligent.

You are comparing two different traits. That's not how it works.
Different traits, but similar levels of heritability.

Scientists estimate that about 80 percent of an individual's height is determined by the DNA sequence variations they have inherited, but which genes these changes are in and what they do to affect height are only partially understood.8. 7. 2022

Compare that with the 70-80% genetic basis for IQ in adults mentioned in my previous post. Since both of those are similarly heritable, I genuinely don't see what would make one of those obviously different between different populations while leaving the other exactly the same around the world. We can see one and we can't see the other, but that doesn't mean the differences aren't there.

You are misunderstanding my position on this topic.
Apologies if I've done so.

You are comparing two vastly different things.
They aren't though. All of those are heritable traits which have a clear, if partial, genetic basis. All physical and, as I've mentioned, mental traits are like this, there is absolutely no reason why intelligence should be any different.

Bigger brains don't equals to higher intelligence. If that was the case elephant would be the smartest mammal after humans.
It's more about the total volume of body compared with the volume of the brain. Elephants have massive brains, but they also have massive bodies, so when you make the calculations, their brains are proportionally smaller than humans', though they are still some of the smartest animals on Earth.

In healthy volunteers, total brain volume weakly correlates with intelligence, with a correlation value between 0.3 and 0.4 out of a possible 1.0. In other words, brain size accounts for between 9 and 16 percent of the overall variability in general intelligence.

Feel free to post any if you have them then;). I'm not there to start a fight or anything, I'm genuinely curious and would love to see counter evidence to this, because from what I've seen, most studies do consistently find IQ differences on average between races/ethnicities.

I was trying to avoid specifically bringing that up since, as I've mentioned, I belive that the mere fact of intelligence's heritability inevitably implies differences between various groups on average. As @Copexodius Maximus said, different human populations have differences in everything, and there is no reason why this should only apply to physical traits.

Whether it's visible (physical) traits, or mental ones (personality and so on), everything is at least somehow heritable and genetically based, and thus inevitably different between various larger groups of humans, whether families, inhabitants of villages, regions, and so on.

Yup, as I've said, the Flynn effect is real and we can see that in the average measured IQ in developing countries rising. However, those differences are likely to persist at least in some level, because there is a genetic component to intelligence.

Yup, that's exactly what I'm saying. IQ has repeatedly been proven to be highly heritable for all humans over and over for the decades it was studied. Because of that, even by random chance, you would find various groups to have differences there, just by the pure chance of more intelligent people being randomly selected there. But we aren't talking about random groups, we are talking about various populations that were more or less seperated from each other for millenia, during which they underwent different population bottlenecks changing their average genetic makeups in different ways.

Compare that with the 70-80% genetic basis for IQ in adults mentioned in my previous post. Since both of those are similarly heritable, I genuinely don't see what would make one of those obviously different between different populations while leaving the other exactly the same around the world. We can see one and we can't see the other, but that doesn't mean the differences aren't there.

They aren't though. All of those are heritable traits which have a clear, if partial, genetic basis. All physical and, as I've mentioned, mental traits are like this, there is absolutely no reason why intelligence should be any different.

It's more about the total volume of body compared with the volume of the brain. Elephants have massive brains, but they also have massive bodies, so when you make the calculations, their brains are proportionally smaller than humans', though they are still some of the smartest animals on Earth.

What are your thoughts on the reverse flynn effect?

What are your thoughts on the reverse flynn effect?
Further proof that environmental factors that affect intelligence are converging and homogenizing. As in, the advantage in living standards rich countries have over poor countries is shrinking as the latter are catching up in terms of standards of living and so on. Thus, as far as it is possible, of course IQ scores are also going to converge, even bidirectionally.

You are right theres a differences in iq between races but it's not due to genes but due to various sicioeconomic factors. And this is supported by the fact that when Italians came in 1900s there IQ was significantly lower than it what it is today. Again main argument is there isn't direct correlation between race and iq. And the gap is explained by various sicioeconomic factors.
I was trying to avoid specifically bringing that up since, as I've mentioned, I belive that the mere fact of intelligence's heritability inevitably implies differences between various groups on average.
Here's a article that delves into how heritability is misunderstood and other race and iq related stuff:

As @Copexodius Maximus said, different human populations have differences in everything, and there is no reason why this should only apply to physical traits.
Again you are relating to vastly different things, which have no correlation with each other. And intelligence is alot more multifaceted than physical traits.

It's true that genetics play a role in various human traits, but environmental factors (look into gene expression) and cultural factors (in case of intelligence that's why IQ tests should be culturally unbiased but unfortunately they are not) also contribute alot. Gene expression is heavily affected by the environment you live in.
Most humans have a IQ in similar range if accounted for all socioeconomic and cultural factors.

Most humans have a IQ in similar range if accounted for all factors
Your arguments are becoming redundant. We don't have any clear and empirical evidence pointing towards the fact that there's a genetic barrier for IQ in races. And stop correlating different types of traits.
You are misunderstanding heritability.
You is say that intelligence is like height, both heritable, so race should impact intelligence like it does height. But that's an oversimplification. Height might be influenced by a few key genes, while intelligence is a complex amalgamation of many genes with smaller effects. This makes environment much more important for intelligence. Quality education, good nutrition, stimulating experiences - these all significantly impact intelligence in ways they might not for height. The main point: heritability doesn't dictate outcome. The environment plays a much bigger role in shaping intelligence than it does for simpler traits. The lack of clear racial IQ differences shows the effect of environment on intelligence.
No need to, it's okay.
You are oversimplifying and relating two different traits. Genes for physical traits are much more simpler and less susceptible to environment compared to iq genes.
Raven crows and pigeons.
The datasets are too small and monoethnic.

So incels should just want the USA to be 25% white and Western Europe to be 50% white in 100 years because they can't get sex with women?

Do you know how dumb and ugly the USA will be in 100 years when whites are 25% of the population? Thank god I probably won't be alive by then.

IQ isn't even the main reason I don't want you in my country, there's so many I'll make a small list off the top of my head:
  • Tribalism. Niggers care more about other niggers than they do about white people. If a nigger could save another nigger from being ran over by a car or me he would choose the nigger, why would I want to live around that? This nigger is a great example of that:
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JjftBWjreY
  • Politics: niggers are all gonna vote leftwing if not blatantly communist, because they are the poor of society and their IQs will never compete they instead want to force the government to take whiteys money away from them and give it to them with violence if they have to, heck violence might be their preferred way of doing it. Sounds familiar btw? They also want open borders so they can become a stronger racial voting block and get even more gibs.
  • Survival of the white race: I'll let this nigger explain it to you.
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XXGMOVjXRM
  • You want revenge. You hear it all the time, "well whites deserve what they're getting because they did this that and the other thing" the same goes with affirmative action "well you used to get privilege so now we're just setting the record straight".
  • Violence: Niggers and sandniggers are responsible for an absurd amount of violent crime, it would almost be impressive if it wasnt such an evil thing to be overrepresented in.

You've been here for long enough to have read all these grievances I have against other races in various posts, yet all you could come up with was that we don't want niggers in our countries because you're low IQ and ugly? Oh and btw I don't care why or how you're low IQ or how you can blame that on whitey somehow, it's not my problem and a few black outliers who happen to be smart doesn't change anything about that, did you think no racist ever thought of that "oh hey here's this 1 black guy whose smart, guess I was wrong". Maybe some drunk low IQ hollywoodnazi would get convinced by that but not in the real world.

Last edited:
You are right theres a differences in iq between races but it's not due to genes but due to various sicioeconomic factors. And this is supported by the fact that when Italians came in 1900s there IQ was significantly lower than it what it is today. Again main argument is there isn't direct correlation between race and iq. And the gap is explained by various sicioeconomic factors.
Interesting, can I see the studies for this:feelsaww::feelswhere:.

Here's a article that delves into how heritability is misunderstood and other race and iq related stuff:

I'll probably have to take a closer look at it, but looking at the kex passages, it genuinely seems a bit weaker than I've expected.

At no point does the guy bring evidence that environmental factors can radically change or affect this. I mean, he even kinda admits that, and then calls vack to lead poisoning lowering IQs in people as proof that environment can at least masively put you down there.

Although there may be no convincing evidence that intentional interventions can directly raise putatively inherent IQ, there are clearly environmental factors that can decrease putatively inherent IQ. Therefore, eliminating or reducing the impact of such factors, especially early in life, can potentially increase IQ relative to what it might have been if those negative influences were not eliminated or attenuated.

No offense, but this is just a pretty weak argument:feelskek:. Just had to highlight that:feelskek:

That said, I will have to say, there are some quite good parts there:bigbrain:. Specifically, and I'm not sure if you remember or know the study I'm going to be talking about here, but there was a bit of a furore about 8 years ago or so after a genetic study found that some gene or a set of genes which correlated with higher IQs in East Asians and Europeans was found to be virutally, if not completely absent in the Africans taking part in that study. As a response to that, many people claimed that it means nothing, because the level to which various genes influence traits is different across different populations, and what might have strong effects in some populations could be meaningless in others. This and similar claims on the nonuniformity of heritability and expression of genes across populations and environments is something I've noticed also being used recently, now that polygenic tests are all therage in those areas.

Fair enough, I'm not knowledgeable enough to really argue against this. In fact, from what I've noticed looking at both the article that you've posted and some recent studies on this topic, this in fact seems to be the main "battle" being waged in scientific circles, whether heritability of intelligence through the same sets of genes is the same across different populations.

Basically, here's what I'm saying, and here's really the most important part of this post. I do believe that environmental and socioeconomic factors have strong effects here. I would never dismiss the fact that genes also play the role. From what I understand of the current research into this area, there have been found increasing numbers of genes, genesets and so on, which correspond with either higher or lower than average levels of intelligence and also seem to vary between populations. Therefore, the biggest question the researchers studying this are currently trying to answer, is whether the effects of those genes are uniform across different populations. If they aren't, fine, I have no problem with that, and in fact would welcome that, will be nice for genetics to produce a whitepill for a change, given that that field seems to have been doing nothing but producing soul crushing blackpills its entire existence:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

Again you are relating to vastly different things, which have no correlation with each other. And intelligence is alot more multifaceted than physical traits.
I was using that just for illustrative purposes. Also, intelligence is quite multifaceted for sure, but as far as I understand, it is a generally accepted fact that there are general, heritable factors which affect overall intelligence as expressed in basically all types of intelligence tests and so on?

Scientists consider g to be a statistical regularity and uncontroversial, and a general cognitive factor appears in data collected from people in nearly every human culture.
Research in the field of behavioral genetics has shown that the construct of g is highly heritable in measured populations. It has a number of other biological correlates, including brain size. It is also a significant predictor of individual differences in many social outcomes, particularly in education and employment.

It's true that genetics play a role in various human traits, but environmental factors (look into gene expression) and cultural factors (in case of intelligence that's why IQ tests should be culturally unbiased but unfortunately they are not) also contribute alot. Gene expression is heavily affected by the environment you live in.
Funny that you mention that, I've actually searched for and can't currently find a video posted here once by @OutcompetedByRoomba (who I hope will contribute to this thread as well when he notices this, he's much more knowledgeable on those topics than I am) on the topic of noise in gene expression, which had a graph showing the heritability of various traits, with intelligence/IQ being at 80%. The same as what the Wikipedia article I linked claims. Can't find it now as I've mentioned, but from what I understand of noise in gene expression, isn't it basically almost entirely responsible for the previously believed to be "environmental" effects? It was pretty brutal, they basically said that 80% of what a person is is direct heritability, 19% is the effect of random noise making genes express themselves differently within the boundaries they can express themselves in (which are also predetermined) and that just 1% is environment, which, even to such a "true believer" in genetic determinism as myself sounded just bleak and hope crushing.

Most humans have a IQ in similar range if accounted for all socioeconomic and cultural factors.

Most humans have a IQ in similar range if accounted for all factors
True, and that's why I've been mentioning the Flynn Effect here. It's great to see the world getting smarter and more capable.

You is say that intelligence is like height, both heritable, so race should impact intelligence like it does height. But that's an oversimplification. Height might be influenced by a few key genes, while intelligence is a complex amalgamation of many genes with smaller effects.
Just quickly checked that, it's about 50 for height and 500 for intelligence:feelsokman:.

This makes environment much more important for intelligence. Quality education, good nutrition, stimulating experiences - these all significantly impact intelligence in ways they might not for height.
True, but the genetic effects are still there, that's the thing.

The main point: heritability doesn't dictate outcome.
It kinda does though. A bad environment can screw up a smart kid and a good environment can then help a dumb kid overcome that smart kid, but put them on an even playing field, and the kid with a better genetic base, the more talented kid so to say, will have an advantage. That's simply how it is. And frankly, from what I've experienced in school and so on, there were people so far away from each other, I genuinely don't think the stupider ones could ever rival the smarter ones, no matter what.

The environment plays a much bigger role in shaping intelligence than it does for simpler traits. The lack of clear racial IQ differences shows the effect of environment on intelligence.
Fair enough.

Alright, I gotta go for the night, a pleasure to talk with you, there's an increasing dearth of people willing to seriously debate stuff on this site (though not that there ever were many), am looking forward to your replies:feelsokman:.

IQ isn't even the main reason I don't want you in my country, there's so many I'll make a small list off the top of my head:
  • Tribalism. Niggers care more about other niggers than they do about white people. If a nigger could save another nigger from being ran over by a car or me he would choose the nigger, why would I want to live around that? This nigger is a great example of that:
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JjftBWjreY

im not black but I doubt blacks care about other blacks. they have tribal conflicts all the time in africa and US. most people in the US are becoming more individualistic and the "fuck you I got mine" kinda mentality. that includes both whites and non-whites
  • Politics: niggers are all gonna vote leftwing if not blatantly communist, because they are the poor of society and their IQs will never compete they instead want to force the government to take whiteys money away from them and give it to them with violence if they have to, heck violence might be their preferred way of doing it. Sounds familiar btw? They also want open borders so they can become a stronger racial voting block and get even more gibs.
well if you created a restaurant that serves only to tall people, but the restaurant across from you serves both short and tall people then you wont have the right to complain about short people only going to that restaurant right? if you dont want blacks to vote overwhelmingly left wing then the right parties isolating them isnt an option
  • You want revenge. You hear it all the time, "well whites deserve what they're getting because they did this that and the other thing" the same goes with affirmative action "well you used to get privilege so now we're just setting the record straight".
whites and jews on an individualistic level dont deserve "revenge" but they as a collective control a vast majority of the worlds wealth and technology, has also colonized countries that are now 3rd world so its not surprising theres people holding europeans and israelis accountable for everything
  • Violence: Niggers and sandniggers are responsible for an absurd amount of violent crime, it would almost be impressive if it wasnt such an evil thing to be overrepresented in.
like I stated earlier its not due to race, but culture and generational trauma from the 3rd world countries they fled from. im not saying its justified but im explaining why this is common and why this isnt about race but the long term effects of colonialism
You've been here for long enough to have read all these grievances I have against other races in various posts, yet all you could come up with was that we don't want niggers in our countries because you're low IQ and ugly? Oh and btw I don't care why or how you're low IQ or how you can blame that on whitey somehow, it's not my problem and a few black outliers who happen to be smart doesn't change anything about that, did you think no racist ever thought of that "oh hey here's this 1 black guy whose smart, guess I was wrong". Maybe some drunk low IQ hollywoodnazi would get convinced by that but not in the real world.
I read every single argument from SFcels, but most of them are due to misinformation or just illogical hatred. I said that even though the amount of smart blacks are a minority, it proves that they're just as capable of being smart as whites are so race doesnt predetermine how smart they are or what their personality is

of all the SFcels
This term is quite broad tbh: I mean, if a Whitecel just says they're opposed to immigration, which if they live in a diverse country could be seen as an implication that they are perhaps alright with some amounts of it, but not a current policy.

By many very broad metrics, most/if not all White users here would be considered "SFcels" especially when we have to deal with the usual JBW stuff: Yes, there is truth to it, but it is talked about a lot on this site when we could discuss over things(NTpill for example) & often makes many of us feel as If our struggles are invalidated.

In fact, I feel the biggest determining factor in this, is just that some of us(such as myself) like Nazi/"Stormfront" aesthetics, music, memes/edits & utilize it(such as with my sig).
youre the only one that actually sounds capable of logic and thinking,
I beg to differ,

@wereq & @Chudpreet whilst not being White at least have been able to argue for it.

@Uggo Mongo @Azaylias & @Chuddy (older user but has a new acc) also have argued & made good points in the past, yet sadly they don't post as much really & many of their posts/threads pertaining to this have been lost to time.

@Betrayed did also, as does @based_meme

@DonezoTheClown @Hexagon77 also made solid arguments, which I have read.

Same for @Corvus (rip brocel) & @TBIcel

@Lonelyus also mentioned some graphs, stats, etc. as did even @Govid_Dorious (miss him)

And yes, you & others are capable of logic, reason, and making good arguments, but that doesn't excuse the tons who merely will respond with "dnr" or throw the usual "you're protecting normies & foids" argument around if the situation was "reversed" if that makes any sense: Point I wish to make, is that quality of discussion on the forum & online in general is quite poor from all sides, POVS, etc. because we are in a very broad social decay.

Many people from either side probably can form a cohesive argument, however they do not engage for many reasons:
-Simply, most online debates are a waste of time objectively speaking: It is very rare that anyone would shift their stance, and it will basically go nowhere. But ofc, I still participate in them because it's interesting & well, I have not much else to do.
-They feel it won't be worth it, since they assume that they will get the "dnr" treatment.
-They think the points made are the usual stuff they have to hear, so again, see it is pointless.
-Even though many of us are rotters, we still have other copes & are busy with education & wageslavery.
so I respect that no matter what your views are tbh
:feelsYall:

Now, for me to discern:

I strongly agree with this view and I'm open to getting it changed. I've heard from all sides and racism is just another form of lookism. race is purely physical and the reason why some races have lower iqs than others isnt genetics
This isn't true necessarily: Yes, IQ can be influenced by many things, but research does show a good amount of it is determined by genetics. Logically, this also makes sense if we are to apply basic blackpilled beliefs in this case.

Studies have shown that intelligence has a genetic component, but they have not conclusively identified any single genes that have major roles in differences in intelligence. It is likely that intelligence involves many genes that each make only a small contribution to a person’s intelligence. Other areas that contribute to intelligence, such as memory and verbal ability, involve additional genetic factors.
Mp2014105f1

Around half of your IQ is determined from the moment you are born: I do believe the environment you are in can impact this somewhat, but as what was discerned above, it seems that other factors which go-on to impact these kind of things(memory & verbal ability) will develop due to your natural growth, and thus will go on to impact it regardless of the environment.

its because one tribe (whites and jews) was lucky enough to gain alot of wealth due to their geographical location and therefore became more educated while the rest was left with no wealth and therefore no education (blacks and browns) due to being in an unfortunate location with hostile neighbors.
Mfw you said Whites & Jews are the same. :feelsUgh:

I can understand your point here: Yes, Europe did offer a strategic location, I won't deny that.

However, it's important to take note of the fact that places such as Africa also were quite rich in resources which Europe had, such as coal & iron, as well as arable farmland:

Africa is the third-largest gold producing continent in the world, and has gold mining activities in more than 21 of its countries. Ghana, one of the world's leading countries in gold production, and the second-largest producer in Africa, produced approximately 90 metric tons of gold in 2023.
It is the sedimentary Precambrian rocks, particularly in western Africa, that have proved the basis of Africa’s role as a major world producer of iron ore. The most significant deposits are in Liberia in the Bomi Hills, Bong and Nimba ranges, and Mano valley; in the extension into Guinea of the Nimba–Simandou ranges, where hematites have been located; in Nigeria and Mauritania, which have large deposits of low-grade ore; and in Gabon, where extensive reserves are present in the northeast. In Southern Africa most iron ore reserves lie in South Africa itself.

It holds 65 per cent of the world’s arable land and ten percent of the planet’s internal renewable fresh water source.

I also want to point out, that whilst Europeans did have a geographical advantage, that doesn't account for the fact that Europeans did have to endure hardships, which in a way made them stronger as a population:
-Harsher climate, which made agriculture more harsh
-Infighting, as well as attacks & invasions from groups such as Turks, Huns, Arabs etc.

Sure, Europeans may have had some advantages due to location, but in order to truly utilize this & expand as we did, it does require some degree of mental endowment in intelligence.

Let's also not forget, one of the main reasons for the Industrial Revolution, was due to the coal deposits in Wales & West England.
the fact how there are some black scientists and doctors that exist disproves that iq is based on race. are these black people a minority? yes. but does it also prove that blacks are capable of being intelligent if they were born in a similar environment as the wealthier races? also yes
This is partially true, there are ofc outliers as always: However, it is also important to understand averages here.

Yes, you do find some intelligent Black scientists, thinkers, etc. I won't deny that, and ofc these guys mog me(and basically everyone else here) in IQ

But let's bring up some info:

google-chrome76.png

google-chrome75.png

Whilst this does indicate that yes, better living standards can increase overall IQ, a lot of it is pre-determined: This correlates with the blackpill yet again, which states that most/everything is predetermined by genetics.

also one of the main things white supremacists insult other races for is their appearance. terms like "shitskin" and "apes" is given because of how they look, not because of their personality.
I have heard stuff such as cumskin, cracker, and other derogatory terms, both online(here & elsewhere) as well as thrown at me irl.

You are partially correct on this: Many do throw insults based upon appearance, but then Whites also get insulted based on appearance. However, a lot of it also is to do with observed behavior. A WN calling a Black an "ape" could come down to lookism, but also perhaps due to observing behavior which was violent, aggressive, etc. and thus was trying to liken it to an animal.
judging someone based on how they look is what foids do. therefore its lookism and its just pure hatred over appearance, not behavior. racism is just being a jerk because you dont like the way others look, its not deeper than that.
I've never necessarily thought myself of being "superior" to others just due to my Whiteness: If I have stated it on here, it is me simply responding to any kind of statement I may view as an attack on myself and/or other Whitecels. Even in that case, I am mainly referring to the fact that Whites
I can empathize with those that had bad experiences with browns since I went through that
Thank you for empathizing: Sure, the White normies treated me poorly, but the Hispanics I tried to befriend were even worse, and the Blacks were just outright hostile towards me.
but I can also realize that not all browns are bad, just like how not all men are jerks and nobody deserves to be hated based on things not under their control, right? a

also, even with foids Im careful not to judge them until I see hints of their behavior that indicates they're hypergamist, anti-male whores.
Honestly, foids are much more likely to behave the same: Remember a thread I did awhile back which somewhat touched upon this? Foids IQs tend to cluster more closer to the center, which serves to reinforce our claim that foids tend to have the exact same kinds of behavior & personality oftentimes.

Foids also have a much stronger in-group preference as opposed to males:
This research found that while both women and men have more favorable views of women, women's in-group biases were 4.5 times stronger[5] than those of men. And only women (not men) showed cognitive balance among in-group bias, identity, and self-esteem, revealing that men lack a mechanism that bolsters automatic preference for their own gender.[5]

I can understand seeing crime statistics and wanting to avoid interactions people based on their stats, but to act hostile to people based on how they look is lookism and just being an asshole
And that's kind of where I, and quite a few others, are coming from: We are not "hating" on a group/demographic because we see them as "ugly" or "weird" looking & thus want to try & assert ourselves over them. We simply are recognizing that certain groups are more prone to behavior which is violent, based on our own observations & research, and thus will associate the average behavior we see from them as a reason to not only avoid them, but wish to live separate from them.

I recall when I was much younger, I think around 11-12 or so, I recall mentioning to my parents how I noticed that a lot of the "troublemakers" at school were Black: I also recall wondering when I was around 13-14 as to how certain physical features are dominant in certain races & virtual absent in some, which prompted me to being my interest in anthropology.

I wouldn't necessarily label these from a "racist" perspective, as in I thought "they look ugly/weird/different" and thus I am better than them: Instead, I would simply consider it as just noticing common traits amongst people whom fit into a demographic, and

Now to bring up some points I have:

Humans, by genetic predisposition, are more likely to associate faces of their own race as being more "friendly" & have natural predisposition towards favoring them:

A recent functional magnetic resonance imaging study by Golby, Gabrieli, Chiao, and Eberhardt (2001) provided evidence that this recognition bias is accompanied by a race-dependent neural activation pattern. Using a recognition paradigm, these authors found higher activation in response to own-race than to other-race faces in specific face-sensitive regions of the adult brain.

The results indicate that preference for own-race faces is present as early as 3 months of age

Wether we like it or not, human brains are just wired to have an affinity for preference of own-race faces: Again, this correlates with the blackpill in a way.

In general, it seems that multiculturalism tends to make things worse for everyone, as per findings on research:

pl230441.f1_thmb.gif

from this article, it shows that a negative correlation between that of ethnic diversity & social trust exists, upon examining various studies relating to it.

“People living in ethnically diverse settings appear to ‘hunker down’—that is, to pull in like a turtle,” Putnam writes.

In documenting that hunkering down, Putnam challenged the two dominant schools of thought on ethnic and racial diversity, the “contact” theory and the “conflict” theory. Under the contact theory, more time spent with those of other backgrounds leads to greater understanding and harmony between groups. Under the conflict theory, that proximity produces tension and discord.

Putnam's findings reject both theories. In more diverse communities, he says, there were neither great bonds formed across group lines nor heightened ethnic tensions, but a general civic malaise. And in perhaps the most surprising result of all, levels of trust were not only lower between groups in more diverse settings, but even among members of the same group.

Generally, it seems that heterogeneity tends to breed distrust not only amongst the various races in a society, but even amongst these races internally: Now, I am not assigning this as the whole blame for the normies of my own race mistreating me, but it was perhaps part of the reason. Not to mention, stuff from Black & Hispanic culture, which values NT-centric behavior, aggression, being a dick in general, etc. is propagated & popularized in the media, so ofc that would perhaps attribute another factor in this case.

To go off a bit here, I would like to address a claim that many make, stating that "SFcels" want to "protect muh normies n' foids" when this is not the truth: I am a misanthrope & just don't like people in general, all here are tbh. However, as I previously discerned, the normies of my own race did treat me a bit better as opposed to ethnic normies: To them, I am just ugly & autistic, but to ethnic normies, I am all that & also White, which is problematic for many reasons.

I will always dislike the average non-white more than the average white, but ofc a blackpilled ethnic brocel>white normshit, and I mean that with every ounce of fiber in me.

Not to mention, diversity can harm the economic system: If some are mounting an argument there that IQ only is due to socioeconomic factors, then by this logic it would make sense for races to live separated, since it wouldn't interfere with the socio-econmic conditions:

In a recent study, Glaeser and colleague Alberto Alesina demonstrated that roughly half the difference in social welfare spending between the US and Europe—Europe spends far more—can be attributed to the greater ethnic diversity of the US population. Glaeser says lower national social welfare spending in the US is a “macro” version of the decreased civic engagement Putnam found in more diverse communities within the country.
Economists Matthew Kahn of UCLA and Dora Costa of MIT reviewed 15 recent studies in a 2003 paper, all of which linked diversity with lower levels of social capital. Greater ethnic diversity was linked, for example, to lower school funding, census response rates, and trust in others. Kahn and Costa's own research documented higher desertion rates in the Civil War among Union Army soldiers serving in companies whose soldiers varied more by age, occupation, and birthplace.

Another factor I want to address, is the bias towards Whites in the media & also in the job-market:
GItvYkfWMAAdlfw 1

Whilst I hate this Capitalist system, I have to wageslave in order to survive: Considering that I am already disadvantaged due to my looks, NTness, height, and gender, I think that it may be obvious why this would piss me off.

Mostly correct. I would also say that a lot of people here, despite suffering due to lookism, are also rather lookist themselves in general, but frankly, there's nothing that can be done about that, it's just instinctive for humans.
I will admit, I still behave "lookist" in some manners: When I walk around my college, I think when I see a foid "if she was a male, she would be rotting with me on .is" and even with guys, I sometimes think "if he was norwooding & shorter, he would be Incel"

However, as I discerned above, humans have a natural biological preference to prefer faces which are of their own race.
That said, that in itself isn't an argument against ethnic/racial nationalism. Ultimately, humans divide themselves into in-groups and out-groups, and it's always better to live in an area ruled by your in-group rather than outsiders.
:yes:

Ethnic/racial nationalism is pragmatically, one of the best ideologies/stances to adhere towards as an Incel: Naturally, we divide ourselves along these lines & it is an objectively good way to classify & determine people.

I also firmly believe it can be a good grounds for social cohesion, which betters the nation, and this may better an Incels life: Having an Authoritarian system place an emphasis on racial & national unity, whilst enforcing stuff such as youth programs, groups, etc will provide a common sense of unity amongst a people, and allow for normies to maybe view Incels in a better light.
Not that you are going to be accepted or anything, being an incel always makes you an outcast, but being a minority is an additional handicap, and there's not much wrong with not wanting to be in that position if you're a majority, and wanting to escape it if you're a minority.
It really varies by race & area tbh.

However, as I did discern above, multiculturalism & multiracialism does make things worse for everyone in many ways: For ethnicels, especially if your group doesn't have any kind of perceived "coolness" or positive about it the way Blacks have in the US for example, you will feel even more ostracized. As a White incel, you feel as if you are being "replaced" in a way -since our birthrates are declining & many minorities have increasing one-, will also feel you have no sense of identity in your country at all, and also will have to deal with the lower QOL as a result of all this. Not to mention, most ethnic cultures(except Asiatics) are more NTcentric, which ofc could be problematic. Per the research above, it seems these environments lower-trust internally amongst races, and thus will allow for worse treatment from those amongst your own race.
I've gotten nastily blackpilled about the reality of this while reading about the history of my nation/ethnicity, which was a minority ruled by others for centuries, and I for sure would not want to try that for myself.
I was going to mention you in this, but you already responded: I recall awhile back you shared something concerning a wave of immigration to your country in history, and how it correlated heavily with a general decline in life. Granted, I would imagine considering most of these immigrants were from Europe, but now imagine it's immigrants who not only look very different, but behave different, come from a completely different part of the world, etc.

This is true: I do acknowledge that development & living conditions can impact things, as shown by evidence above, but I think at the end of the day genetics is the main determinant, at least 60% of it.

tl;dr I am not a "racist" for viewing myself as innately superior to others, for for thinking that simply because they look different they are "ugly, lesser than me, etc" I simply notice a strong correlation in behavior patterns amongst races, which is ofc an Autism trait: I also notice the broader impacts which multiculturalism has & how it makes things worse for everyone, I also believe that homogenous societies will be better in general & possibly can be used in ways to lessen and/or solve the Incel crisis, provided some blackpill & anti "foid rights" laws/ideals are in place.

Last edited:
This term is quite broad tbh
ethnics flinging around a meaningless epithet, they don't even have a criteria. Like you pointed out, all it takes to be branded one is white skin and a disdain for mass immigration.

by all metrics I'm on the left wing of the political spectrum, yet I'm still called an sfcel among other things because I don't want to have to coexist with 80iq shitskins that contribute absolutely nothing to society.

Last edited:
I have a thought that those who disdain Eastern Asians have a high chance to be a female infiltrators or just have a feminine brain.
Females in general are more animalistic and don't care about preservation of civilization, science etc.
For their animalistic brain being non-dominant and having low T is the worst the man can be.
So many females have a disdain for East Asians.
While for men other things matter. Like industriousness, productivity, mastery in various things, ability to maintain a civilization etc.

P.S. of course someone can dislike certain groups of people without being a female or having feminised views but I noticed that very often it's a women who have a negative, critical views towards East Asians.

im not black but I doubt blacks care about other blacks. they have tribal conflicts all the time in africa and US. most people in the US are becoming more individualistic and the "fuck you I got mine" kinda mentality. that includes both whites and non-whites
I mean I'm not saying they're all best friends or that there aren't conflicts. But when all else is equal except race than they'll overwhelmingly support their own. And don't get me wrong I don't blame them for it, every race has this deep-rooted tribalism and even if we don't like it it's there and we're not gonna socially engineer us out of that, at best you'll peer pressure people into pretending they're not tribal which has happened with foids and leftists.. But for a white guy it's more beneficial to be surrounded by other whites.
well if you created a restaurant that serves only to tall people, but the restaurant across from you serves both short and tall people then you wont have the right to complain about short people only going to that restaurant right? if you dont want blacks to vote overwhelmingly left wing then the right parties isolating them isnt an option
And I don't want to have to cater to this out-group in order to get votes for the right political party. So living in a white only country would be better for me.
whites and jews on an individualistic level dont deserve "revenge" but they as a collective control a vast majority of the worlds wealth and technology, has also colonized countries that are now 3rd world so its not surprising theres people holding europeans and israelis accountable for everything
Even if that is all true and we'll ignore that if the shoe was on the other foot they wouldn't (and have) done the exact same thing: why would I want to live around people with a chip on their shoulder who think it's time for my race to collectively suffer? It doesn't make sense.
I read every single argument from SFcels, but most of them are due to misinformation or just illogical hatred. I said that even though the amount of smart blacks are a minority, it proves that they're just as capable of being smart as whites are so race doesnt predetermine how smart they are or what their personality is
I've seen russians ride on the back of bears and foids cuddle with bears, that doesn't prove that all bears can be friendly with humans and it definitely doesn't mean we should let them all roam freely through the streets.

Last edited:
ethnics flinging around a meaningless epithet, they don't even have a criteria. Like you pointed out, all it takes to be branded one is white skin and a disdain for mass immigration.

It's kind of like how Reddit assumes that anyone who isn't a full on LGBTQ+ diversity-loving radical-leftist is some full on cutthroat capitalist or radical Nazi.

Also, just mentioning you are White on this forum is enough to be branded a fakecel by quite a few users here.
by all metrics I'm on the left wing of the political spectrum, yet I'm still called an sfcel among other things because I don't want to have to coexist with 80iq shitskins that contribute absolutely nothing to society.
Same here: I am economically left(not Communist though, more like Socialist/distributist) but socially, I see the need for strict immigration, promoted homogeneity, and see how national unity can be cohesive & beneficial in many ways.

What do you think of the points I made btw?

I have a thought that those who disdain Eastern Asians have a high chance to be a female infiltrators or just have a feminine brain.
Females in general are more animalistic and don't care about preservation of civilization, science etc.

Foid racism is pure lookism based upon "ewww he's ugly": Male "racism" is simply noticing the issues which all of this diversity, mass-immigration, etc. that some groups tend to behave more hostile towards you than others, and just adhering to the fact that humans, by nature, have a preference for their own race. It's biological, and lines-up with the blackpill in a way.
For their animalistic brain being non-dominant and having low T is the worst the man can be.
So many females have a disdain for East Asians.
I would say their looks & frame also play a role, but perhaps this is also a good reason.
While for men other things matter. Like industriousness, productivity, mastery in various things, ability to maintain a civilization etc.
Social behavior, crime, behavior, etc. also
P.S. of course someone can dislike certain groups of people without being a female or having feminised views but I noticed that very often it's a women who have a negative, critical views towards East Asians.
Basically yeah; In a way, this kind of proves what I said above.

Most foids tend to have a dislike for Asian men, yet they then will praise White Chad or Tyrones: However, for men it's more to do with noticing behavior, and most men tend to have no issues with East Asians & even respect them a lot.

I don't think different races are genetically different but they are culturally