Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Opinions on Looksmax.org?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I lurk that forum mostly, and i’m just curious on where they’re getting all their drugs :feelshehe:

It’s such an information overload browsing that forum, with all their complex drugs and acronyms their throwing around, personally all I gotta do is fix my acne, get jaw surgery, NT Maxx (weed), skin bleach, then i’ll be ready to ascend. Don’t think injecting HGH will be necessary

Looksfags: NT moggers and Chad worshipers

Do the exact opposite of what looksmax tells you to do and you'll be fine

Too much focus trying to appeal to what femoids desire.

Looksmax has good advice for the most part but the chad worship gets annoying after a while. I go there when i need a foid rated, info about gymcelling, diet, and anything else under that category

I find it ridiculous

It's ok for advices but if you're inkwel do NOT ask for a rating. I saw some 6/10 blue eyed nordic dude get told it's over for him by almost every comment, that guy moggs the fuck out of everyone here. I can only imagine what they would say for me

It's ok for advices but if you're inkwel do NOT ask for a rating. I saw some 6/10 blue eyed nordic dude get told it's over for him by almost every comment, that guy moggs the fuck out of everyone here. I can only imagine what they would say for me
I got bullied when I asked for advice on my recessed jaw :feelsrope:

i read the thread by the dude who got the box osteotomy and man these people are next level :shock:

Yeah some of the ratings there are hilarious, high tier normies getting called truecels etc