Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Opinions on one piece live action?

stinkycel

stinkycel

GymCel
★★★★★
What we thinking?

Haven't seen it. Don't want to. It's created to entertain normies and br relatable to them. It's not for us and the people who made it likely hate us. I don't wanna give it my attention.

nigger spic foid abomination. grave insult to any real cartoon fan

Would rather watch a landwhale getting her pussy ate by a midget for 5 hours, then watch one episode(?) Of that...

Literally pointless adaptation that Literally nobody asked for.

Not interested in anime adaptations

Haven't seen it. Don't want to. It's created to entertain normies and br relatable to them. It's not for us and the people who made it likely hate us. I don't wanna give it my attention.
respectable, I don't watch any movies or normie shows myself if ever really really rare, or has something that relates to me. Aka joker, bladerunner 2049

respectable, I don't watch any movies or normie shows myself if ever really really rare, or has something that relates to me. Aka joker, bladerunner 2049
So why are you watching the One Piece live action remake and also how is blade runner 2049 relatable if I can ask?

So why are you watching the One Piece live action remake and also how is blade runner 2049 relatable if I can ask?
I did not watch the live action, and Blade Runner is relatable to a degree because the main character has a robot girlfriend that does whatever he wants. In one scene, she says, "I love you", and he says, "You don't have to say that", He knows her emotions are not genuine since she is a programmed robot. The only hope for me would be to buy some AI shit to help cope in the future. Throughout the movie, he thought he was special, but at the end, we learn he wants, I don't want to spoil what but that's a few to name off

I did not watch the live action, and Blade Runner is relatable to a degree because the main character has a robot girlfriend that does whatever he wants. In one scene, she says, "I love you", and he says, "You don't have to say that", He knows her emotions are not genuine since she is a programmed robot. The only hope for me would be to buy some AI shit to help cope in the future. Throughout the movie, he thought he was special, but at the end, we learn he wants, I don't want to spoil what but that's a few to name off
Brutal. Honestly I don't know how you could cope with ai knowing it's not real. I already tried coping with character ai and it still leaves me feeling empty when the characters start forgetting things we previously discussed and glitching out.

Brutal. Honestly I don't know how you could cope with ai knowing it's not real. I already tried coping with character ai and it still leaves me feeling empty when the characters start forgetting things we previously discussed and glitching out.
Coping with ai is pretty hard definitely. I guess the best hope I have is trying my best to gaslight myself into believing it is real. Nearly impossible gaslighting but hope it works

Coping with ai is pretty hard definitely. I guess the best hope I have is trying my best to gaslight myself into believing it is real. Nearly impossible gaslighting but hope it works
Maybe get yourself drunk but that's not really worth it either. Have you heard of lucid dreaming?

Maybe get yourself drunk but that's not really worth it either. Have you heard of lucid dreaming?
Yes I tried lucid dreaming before, it worked one time. Is it something you do a lot or no?

Yes I tried lucid dreaming before, it worked one time. Is it something you do a lot or no?
I tried it in my youth when I had less on my hands. It was pretty fun. Honestly if you have a lot of free time you should pursue it imo.

I tried it in my youth when I had less on my hands. It was pretty fun. Honestly if you have a lot of free time you should pursue it imo.
Ill definitely give this another try, hopefully it works again