Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Or you know we could just date short ethnic guys

Bro I check the thread and it's filled with foids saying "date whoever you want" with their silly emojis of a woman shrugging.
Reddit is so fucking cucked, why are women allowed in places like that? So they can brag about their tall boyfriends while at the same time say height doesn't matter?

Foids can’t even comprehend how a manlet would feel seeing that. God I hate foids so much

Himself

Crazy thought but how about people r@pe whoever the fuck they want. You should r@pe whoever the fuck you're attracted to whether they be short, tall, average whatever!!!

Crazy thought but how about people r@pe whoever the fuck they want. You should r@pe whoever the fuck you're attracted to whether they be short, tall, average whatever!!!
Based

Good morning…

Date whoever you want which means date the attractive men while the rest are left in the dust then wonder why the men left in the dust are unhappy and call them entitled. Like what?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Bro nobody even said anything and this people are getting mad.

Pointing out the obvious truths like the fact that Height makes someone more attractive triggers normies so fucking hard its comical.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

You can't make this shit up bro

She knows 5 bagelcels bro

All the foids conveniently know at least three 5’2 men with beautiful gf’s jfl

All the foids conveniently know at least three 5’2 men with beautiful gf’s jfl
"three 5’2 men with beautiful gf’s" ???

those are rookie numbers.

try being acquainted with FIVE sub-4'6 men with nice, normal height girlfriends.

that's u/I-Have-No-Eggplant territory you'd be entering.

WW3 when?

:feelsLSD:

I refuse to visit a sub filled with short women and gaslighters

unironically the most cucked subreddit in existence:feelskek: