Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Orb was never incel

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
TIy9qQy.jpg

looked average, he had a shit haircut, skinnyfat, and sub par skin, this isn't really looksmaxxing tbh, he just bulked up and got a tan plus puberty. I used to look up to him but is it even worth it I will never look as good as him?

Eye-area haloed hard.
His lower third is fucked.

Proves that eye-area>everything

how did he not slay? lol.
I heard he had to go to Thailand to get laid.

Believe it or not most girls don't like it when guys are obsessed with themselves. He still slays but if I was a chad I'd act oblivious as well.

If I looked like him at that moment I would be at the Brazilian carnival kissing countless girls and at the end of the night I would do a ménage à trois with two JB's.

theultimate341 said:

He didn't talk to many girls and he shook off any advances they made. He talked about this girl who would follow him around and he thought that "maybe I actually have become a 7" or some shit he said, but he wasn't sure if she was interested. She even asked him out and he said that he would think about it, because he wasn't sure if she was really interested in him. It makes no fucking sense, but he was a mentalcel for sure. High IQ, retarded social IQ.

theultimate341 said:

He didn't have to, but he still went there.

CopingGymcel said:
theultimate341 said:
He didn't talk to many girls and he shook off any advances they made. He talked about this girl who would follow him around and he thought that "maybe I actually have become a 7" or some shit he said, but he wasn't sure if she was interested. She even asked him out and he said that he would think about it, because he wasn't sure if she was really interested in him. It makes no fucking sense, but he was a mentalcel for sure. High IQ, retarded social IQ.

How the fuck is he High-IQ, looking at the way he acted hes Low-IQ as fuck.

Normie to chad to chad to chad ect.

Just lol @ looking up to a mental Chadlite.

CopingGymcel said:

I can not understand killing with that looks so easy, most girls throw themselves at guys like that.

Years ago I made a fake account in Tinder with pictures of a chad and it was ridiculous of easy I did not have to make no effort the girls themselves took subject  x-x

Man eye area really is a fucking huge halo.
Just fuck my shitty eyes

Jockcel said:
Just lol @ looking up to a mental Chadlite.

m0xcKb0.jpg

faurkk dat beauty, god gives to one and takes from another

Cynistic said:

If you look at some of his posts, you'll realize he is quite intelligent. His hobbies also reflect this (reading, art, history, poetry, etc). No guy with an average intelligence will find that shit amusing apart from maybe reading.

CopingGymcel said:
Cynistic said:
If you look at some of his posts, you'll realize he is quite intelligent. His hobbies also reflect this (reading, art, history, poetry, etc). No guy with an average intelligence will find that shit amusing apart from maybe reading.

Art history and poetry are all useless garbage, science is for true High-IQ ppl.

CopingGymcel said:
If you look at some of his posts, you'll realize he is quite intelligent. His hobbies also reflect this (reading, art, history, poetry, etc). No guy with an average intelligence will find that shit amusing apart from maybe reading.

orb
  • high iq
  • has god personality 
  • is an intellectual
  • is chad 
if you aren't like orb just give up, srs, orb is every girls dream guy, you can't compete

CopingGymcel said:

damn thats crazy, gifted looks like that but unfortunately lacks social skills. Well at least hes happy now.

iiiTeMpeR said:
orb
  • high iq
  • has god personality 
  • is an intellectual
  • is chad 
if you aren't like orb just give up, srs, orb is every girls dream guy, you can't compete

His IQ kind of works against him. It makes him very high inhib when he shouldn't be. He has to overthink everything by default, rather than just going with the flow like normies.

Look at the top left picture, definitely incel-tier.

did orb have rhino or some shit?

iiiTeMpeR said:
orb
  • high iq
  • has god personality 
  • is an intellectual
  • is chad 

rofl fanboy much

dr-problematic said:

rofl fanboy much

If you don't love Orb, you'll never know what love is.

dr-problematic said:

If he did, they did a piss-poor job. He also eyebrowmaxxed; from grooming it to thickening it.

who is this guy

RREEEEEEEEE said:

LOL @ this massive cope.
Are you blind? It's just his hair. That top left pic still mogs this entire forum

soypiller said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
LOL @ this massive cope.
Are you blind? It's just his hair. That top left pic still mogs this entire forum

It's just his hair? You blind faggot, look better. His eyebrows/nose/hair/skin combo is literally incel-tier.

Virginp0wers said:
who is this guy
He's a beautiful man. Nobody in the PSLI circles will ever come close to that 8/10 Chad.

You guys can't rate for shit. It's pathetic how high your overrate this guy and Zyros. Orb is a 6.5 maximum and nowhere close to a chad. If you live in a metropolitan area, try going downtown on a Friday or Saturday night for once and you will understand what I mean. Look at uber chads on instagram that have 100k+ followers - you will see a few those and many slightly below them (ie PSL 7). You keep posting the same selfies of him - does anyone have a normal group photo of him or only his cherrypicked bedroom selfies?

Daily reminder that even when you look like him, you STILL need to go to Asia to get laid.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
It's just his hair? You blind faggot, look better. His eyebrows/nose/hair/skin combo is literally incel-tier.

Are you braindead to believe that's incel tear? Also his nose looks worse there cause of him smiling.
Hair (that I already mentioned) and eyebrows are easily fixable.
Even top left can easily get gf with a better hairstyle.
ROFL you can't be serious. Have you ever seen couples out in the streets? You coping idiot.

soypiller said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Are you braindead to believe that's incel tear? Also his nose looks worse there cause of him smiling.
Hair (that I already mentioned) and eyebrows are easily fixable.
Even top left can easily get gf with a better hairstyle.
ROFL you can't be serious. Have you ever seen couples out in the streets? You coping idiot.
Keep coping bud, he was incel material in the first picture. Still mogs me though so I'm not a coping idiot, unlike you.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Keep coping bud, he was incel material in the first picture. Still mogs me though so I'm not a coping idiot, unlike you.

You're making a fool of yourself. He looks above average in that pic if he fixes his shitty hair. Also go out, plenty of uglier dudes (way uglier than him) have gfs, I know ex classmates that are nowhere near his level and they all had relationships.

And he is still incel material in the last picture, since he is still below an 8.

Daily reminder that even when you look like him, you STILL need to go to Asia to get laid.

>8% bf
Is that even possible? He doesn't look like Zyzz or anything like that.

How old was he?

soypiller said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
You're making a fool of yourself. He looks above average in that pic if he fixes his shitty hair. Also go out, plenty of uglier dudes (way uglier than him) have gfs, I know ex classmates that are nowhere near his level and they all had relationships.

You have low standards if you think he's above average in that picture, only his eyes are nice but the lack of properly grooming himself makes him incel material. I'm not saying he'd be ignored by girls, I'm just saying if he kept that look, he wouldn't be considered 8/10.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You have low standards if you think he's above average in that picture, only his eyes are nice but the lack of properly grooming himself makes him incel material. I'm not saying he'd be ignored by girls, I'm just saying if he kept that look, he wouldn't be considered 8/10.

"Only his eyes are nice" Man fuck, I wish I could say that about my ugly ethnic face.
Even not being 8/10 gets you girls, I would do anything to get to 6.5 (let alone 7)

soypiller said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
"Only his eyes are nice" Man fuck, I wish I could say that about my ugly ethnic face.
Even not being 8/10 gets you girls, I would do anything to get to 6.5 (let alone 7)

I don't think he's a 6.5/10 in that picture but I am also a fellow ugly ethnic. What are you mixed with?

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I don't think he's a 6.5/10 in that picture but I am also a fellow ugly ethnic. What are you mixed with?

Italian/African.
Living in a small town is pure hell, the bullying and racism I had to go through since 13 is absolute suicide material.
When I moved town, first day of high school I overheard two girls (both 7-8/10) who were talking about the new classmate (me), when they saw me, this was what they said (and I heard everything):
A: is that him? I think that's the new guy
B: if that's our new classmate, I'm not walking to class with him
B: actually I might ask to change classroom
A: yes totally

The day had barely started that I already wanted to kill myself.

soypiller said:
Italian/African.
Living in a small town is pure hell, the bullying and racism I had to go through since 13 is absolute suicide material.
When I moved town, first day of high school I overheard two girls (both 7-8/10) who were talking about the new classmate (me), when they saw me, this was what they said (and I heard everything):

Damn. I went to school in a small town; and the students themselves came either from the same small town or neighboring small towns, and despite being one of the few ethnics, I was never bullied because of it. It's funny, I'm ugly as fuark, literally 2/10, and most girls didn't treat me like shit, they were actually friendly with me, even when I was dicking around. For instance, I remember a Stacy-lite (she had an older bf) was showing her vacation pictures to me, and when she stumbled upon a picture that only featured the scenery, I said I liked that one the most. When she asked why, I said "It's because you're not in it." She laughed and then proceeded to punch me lightly while calling me a dickhead. I think being one of the few ethnics while hearing bad things about them and proving the stereotypes wrong is what really helps.

soypiller said:
Italian/African.

Damn. I went to school in a small town; and the students themselves came either from the same small town or neighboring small towns, and despite being one of the few ethnics, I was never bullied because of it. It's funny, I'm ugly as fuark, literally 2/10, and most girls didn't treat me like shit, they were actually friendly with me, even when I was dicking around. I think being one of the few ethnics while hearing bad things about them and proving the stereotypes wrong is what really helps.