Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ordered some sushi

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
title tbh, was hella hungry and decided to order some combo on uber eats, will be here soon :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Felt hungry afte seeing this

Tell the delivery guy you haven't slept in 3 days

sushi is amazing ngl hunger sets in when sleep deprived

OP in a few days ;

sushi is next to inedible without sauce and mustard with which it is often served

sushi is next to inedible without sauce and mustard with which it is often served
I've never heard about putting mustard on sushi, who the fuck does that :feelswhat:

Go to sleep boyo

Never had sushi

I don't like sushi, only tried it once because my sister wanted it.

mogs me because reachable by home delivery

that green thing that tastes like mustard, vasabi or what it's called
oh, wasabi, its basically horse radish paste with spices, tastes like cancer tbh

I've never heard about putting mustard on sushi, who the fuck does that :feelswhat:

As the only French people representative, I loudly condemn such a culinary initiative :(

Last month the hot dogs made with croissants, and now mustard sushi, don't people have decency ?

Guess poorcels who can't afford real wasabi or are too high inhib to go to rice shop to buy cheap fluorescent wasabi?

oh, wasabi, its basically horse radish paste with spices, tastes like cancer tbh
I like it but I like horse radish in general

So how was the sushi?

sushis me tbh

horseradish is too strong but the ginger on the side in small amounts is a nice touch imo.

I never have liked sushi tbh

i ordered some sushi on monday but couldn't eat it and went to sleep
tried to eat it today and all the rice was hard and crunchy. i wasted my sushi
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry: