Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ordering pizza.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Triple cheese, pepperoni, bacon crumble, sausage (spicy) green olives and jalapenos on a large. Kinda drunk (got whiskey and beer) and craving pizza tbh and want it to be as artery clogging as possible. The roids also increase my appetite inb4 anyone asks no I'm not using it to looksmaxx I'm a 30 year old KHHV it's too long over for that to even be viable and if you knew what I look like no amount of roids would ever help with that.

Noice Thats Nice GIF

@DarkStarDown @Corvus @RuudVanNistelrooy

Triple cheese, pepperoni, bacon crumble, sausage (spicy) green olives and jalapenos on a large. Kinda drunk (got whiskey and beer) and craving pizza tbh and want it to be as artery clogging as possible. The roids also increase my appetite inb4 anyone asks no I'm not using it to looksmaxx I'm a 30 year old KHHV it's too long over for that to even be viable and if you knew what I look like no amount of roids would ever help with that.
Based

I only eat sucuck pizza with mozzarella
best pizza ngl

Sounds good, enjoy

I always get regular diavolo pizza. Hot salami, pepperoni and onion

Are you juicing for health purposes ie it’s said if you use roids properly they help you recover from injuries faster and make you feel better while keeping you young.

Are you juicing for health purposes ie it’s said if you use roids properly they help you recover from injuries faster and make you feel better while keeping you young.
More or less yes since I'm 30 and my health has gone down the shitter would like to get into slightly better shape (never plan to take larger doses nor do a lot of cycles)

Based Pizza enjoyer; I might get one like this one night when I have the alcohol or weed munchies.

It's over for pizzacels.