Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Orifice AI Ad

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zn1_vhE42g

A quote from the CEO:

Fda

CEO deserves honorary sainthood if he pulls this off, sexhaver or not.

this has to be the most misogynist ad ever :foidSoy:

Last edited:
Damn gigahard ending message.

I didnt understand the bottle part tho?

that tagline at the end is actually pretty clever

This is the future for us I guess :feelsbadman:

We’re getting closer to robot gfs I can feel it

A quote from the CEO:
i don't want to take it too seriously, it's all just shilling for his AI shit, but it's still cope. nothing will ever fix fertility rates

Foids seething because there’s gonna be less simps and cucks to boost their ego

Foids should be happy about AI girlfriends as only low-value men they don't want anyways would get them, but they fear that the low-value men who would never get sex also sensibly stop simping, that's why they are against it.

with AI girlfriends I bet sex crimes would plummet. Isn't that supposed to be a good thing? Why are niggas and nigresses mad about this?

The finisher is unfathomably based.

Now THATS advertising.

The finisher is unfathomably based.

Now THATS advertising.
its just a feel good ad-- FOR INCELS WHAT HAVE BEEN TREATED LIKE SHIT THEIR ENTIRE LIVES

Now you get to say "hmmmm"

I love one comment specifically in the comment section on YT, saying that the ad is "dystopian and weird", without probably even realizing that this is what dating already looks like from a foid's perspective. When using Tinder, she can say "no" a hundred times a day, rejecting any male for any reason she feels fit.

Dude weed lmao

I saw roasties seething about this.

Your AVI looks exactly like someone I know. Where did you find it?

I love one comment specifically in the comment section on YT, saying that the ad is "dystopian and weird", without probably even realizing that this is what dating already looks like from a foid's perspective. When using Tinder, she can say "no" a hundred times a day, rejecting any male for any reason she feels fit.
Exactly, the "now you can swipe left" at the end hits the nail on the head

Fleshlights will save our decreased population!

This is never going to happen and i dont see how one will lead to other. Men were never trying so hard to get sex like they do now.

it looks like the guy used 11 labs for the voice, and the code looks like Python(thonny on a raspberry Pi)

the algorithms seems to be: generate voice when detection of fuck, while the dirty talk is anybody's guess.

the problem with 11 labs is their API requires an internet connection, so the AI might not be offline.

his code features detection of the movement attributes(in, out, depth, direction)

the conversation algorithm seems to be a combination of chatGPT and possibly the PerChance chatbot, and hardcoded responses for the fuck part.

Last edited:
Interesting times ahead
I am morbidly exited to see it.
Ai is not immersive enough to be a replacement
Replacement for sex? Well, it's better than nothing if you're actually incel. Replacement for loving girlfriend? Of course not. But you have to be born good looking enough to get one of those.
View attachment 1138462
This is never going to happen and i dont see how one will lead to other. Men were never trying so hard to get sex like they do now.
The CEO of this company must not understand male nature fully. Though he understands what parts of it can be exploited and make a product sell.

The name's hilarious too, orifice. Literally fuckhole.

We’re getting closer to robot gfs I can feel it
I feel the exact same way. Orifice is just the beginning. It will pave the way, and someday, realistically like 10-20 years from now, we'll have realistic stuff like robot gfs

Foids should be happy about AI girlfriends as only low-value men they don't want anyways would get them, but they fear that the low-value men who would never get sex also sensibly stop simping, that's why they are against it.
high IQ comment