Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Orthodontists are criminals

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Orthodontists are well aware of the significance of mouth posture (tongue at roof, nasal breathing) and stiff nutrition in the role of facial and oral development. However, they intentionally remain silent on these matters to the general public in order to keep people reliant on the services that orthodontists themselves provide. They exploit ignorance and health problems for their own profit.

ngl before I got braces I could bite like REALLY hard :cool:

I hate orthodontists with a passion.

My last experience with an orthodontist was over a decade ago when I was a teenager. I have an overbite that is also not straight up and down, in addition to "vampire fangs". Long story short I went to an orthodontist to maybe get braces to fix my fucked up teeth, but was told that the insurance I had at the time, or rather what my mom had, did not cover it and that if I wanted the braces I'd need to pay $8,000.
My teeth are not fixed.

My last experience with an orthodontist was over a decade ago when I was a teenager. I have an overbite that is also not straight up and down, in addition to "vampire fangs". Long story short I went to an orthodontist to maybe get braces to fix my fucked up teeth, but was told that the insurance I had at the time, or rather what my mom had, did not cover it and that if I wanted the braces I'd need to pay $8,000.
My teeth are not fixed.
Sorry to hear that.

My hatred towards orthodontists is great.

They are hacks. Even normal doctors say that.

Same with ENTs. You would assume having mandatory physics classes would make them understand the importance of airflow dynamics.

Same with ENTs. You would assume having mandatory physics classes would make them understand the importance of airflow dynamics.
Yeah, their careers depend on people being ignorant about how to ensure proper development of face and mouth themselves. It's in their best interest to keep people sick and helpless.

Last edited:
Orthodontists are scum

Yeah, they're fucking cucks, some guys here just needed to wear braces in early years of development and their inceldom could've been prevented

I agree. I wonder what my face would've been like if my parents ha known these things and raised me in a way that would help my face develop properly. Not that thinking about this now makes any difference. :feelsbadman:

Chiropractors are in the same category.

They make money on guillible people
Normies think doctors know everything and would never give you a bad advice.
When you call them out for their bullshit they change their behaviour completely.
Fucking jews

Nobody cares about your coping strategy you retard, shut the fuck up and kill yourself.

Nobody cares about your coping strategy you retard, shut the fuck up and kill yourself.
Fuck you
They make money on guillible people
Normies think doctors know everything and would never give you a bad advice.
When you call them out for their bullshit they change their behaviour completely.
Fucking jews
This

My mom is an orthodontist and never took care of my breathing and weak chin :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

Do you think she knew about it?
She threatened to tape my mouth shut if I didn't stop mouth breathing, but never did it. And I was too young to understand it was important.

Today when confronted she says my face is normal, and that she knows what she's talking about and that I don't.

Last edited:
She threatened to tape my mouth shut if I didn't stop mouth breathing, but never did it. And I was too young to understand it was important.

Today when confronted she says my face is normal, and that she knows what she's talking about and that I don't.
Oh, I see. She should've checked on the root cause of your mouth breathing. It doesn't happen for no reason.

I feel as though braces are applied much more frequently here in the US than anywhere else

Fuck orthodontists.

Orthodontists are trash.

I feel like most medical shits is overpriced.

Just figuring that out?
Anything medical is an over priced scam.
Not just figuring it out, just pointing it out.

Thousands of dollars to rip your teeth out lmfao.

Not just figuring it out, just pointing it out.

Thousands of dollars to rip your teeth out lmfao.
Not just teeth everything.
Resmed
115 for one of these online almost 300 at local hospital shop. All i needed was the plastic connector pieces. Nope cant buy those.

Setup two consultations for implant denture probably get two vastly different quotes for same procedure.

Orthodontists are to blame.

Orthodontists deserve consequences

I hate orthodontists

I blame orthodontists

Fuck orthodontists

Fucking fuck orthodontists

:whatfeels: bro I think you don't like the orthodontist

I hate orthodontists fiercely.

I wasted thousands of dollars on an ortho just for them to fuck up my bite. And surprise surprise, it was a woman.

I wasted thousands of dollars on an ortho just for them to fuck up my bite. And surprise surprise, it was a woman.
Yeah, I've developed great skepticism over women's function as doctors.

Fuck orthodontists again

Orthodontists are well aware of the significance of mouth posture (tongue at roof, nasal breathing) and stiff nutrition in the role of facial and oral development. However, they intentionally remain silent on these matters to the general public in order to keep people reliant on the services that orthodontists themselves provide. They exploit ignorance and health problems for their own profit.
They should be punched in the jaw for every buck they charge :feelsBox: