Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Oswald Spengler's quote I find really inspiring

majkuvam1488

majkuvam1488

Self-banned
-
"Optimism is cowardice. We were born in this time and we have to go bravely to the end on this path that has been set for us. There is no other. It is our duty to endure in a lost position, even without hope, without salvation, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a gate in Pompeii where he died because they forgot to pull him when Vesuvius broke through. That's greatness, that's what it means to have a race. Such an hour and an end is the only thing that cannot be taken away from a person."

Tldr you have to endure being cucked and shitted on .

Thats cucked.

Instead We should Just Walk the Path of least Resistance " and indulge ourselfs.

One of the best books I read was Oswald Spengler, 'The Hour of Decision'.

I really admire Spengler's thoughts on the nature of civilizations and their difference from cultures. Decline of the West was already happening right in front of his eyes in that time during Weimar Germany, but he was also really prophetic considering the state of Western countries right now. Those kind of thinkers really prove that philosophy shoudn't be considered foid domain or even for the leftards - the state in which philosophy is now. It can really be considered as a gift for existential crisis most of us are in.

Tldr you have to endure being cucked and shitted on .

Thats cucked.

Instead We should Just Walk the Path of least Resistance " and indulge ourselfs.
I concur.
Optimism is cowardice
Optimism ain't cowardice, it's a boon only those who've had a fulfilling life can afford.
It is our duty to endure in a lost position
To whom?
that's what it means to have a race
If my race consists of promiscuous toilets and inept soycucks, then I'll gladly reject my race.

"Optimism is cowardice. We were born in this time and we have to go bravely to the end on this path that has been set for us. There is no other. It is our duty to endure in a lost position, even without hope, without salvation, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a gate in Pompeii where he died because they forgot to pull him when Vesuvius broke through. That's greatness, that's what it means to have a race. Such an hour and an end is the only thing that cannot be taken away from a person."
Nice quote. Gandhi says, nothing is more relaxing than just accepting whatever is coming

But it’s not easy to adopt such mindset

If my race consists of promiscuous toilets and inept soycucks, then I'll gladly reject my race.
Every race has that nowadays because of the left-liberal agenda that allows such behaviour and even promotes it for the benefit of those kikes at the top. I am not saying that foids aren't inherently evil and primitive, I believe they are, but that in the past (certainly prior to 1968 sexual revolution) we had many mechanisms to tame them. State of the world we live nowadays doesn't mean I have to fall into degenerate hedonism mindset.

It [philosophy] can really be considered as a gift for existential crisis most of us are in.
All philosophy has brought me is (more) hopelessness, but I hope it can be a gift for you.
I am not saying that foids aren't inherently evil and primitive, I believe they are
If that's how you wish to construe evil, then I don't think most men are a hair better.
State of the world we live nowadays doesn't mean I have to fall into degenerate hedonism mindset.
Indeed, but for whom are you standing tall? For yourself? If you can muster enough strength to keep yourself upright in this world that will push you down fiercely, then power to you. In my teens, I was somewhat like you in that regard, but right around when I turned twenty I lost the will to uphold lofty standards which the world would use against me. Mayhap you'll be stronger.

Last edited:
Indeed, but for whom are you standing tall? For yourself? If you can muster enough strength to keep yourself upright in this world that will push you down fiercely, then power to you. In my teens, I was somewhat like you in that regard, but right around when I turned twenty I lost the will to uphold lofty standards which the world would use against me. Mayhap you'll be stronger.
Next month I will actually turn 28. During my years I have always had only myself to rely to or way before, some group of friends, but in the end I've always felt alone so I have no other choice. Either that or LDR, which I don't want to do just yet. Perhaps there are no good men or foids, but there are good ideas, maybe not even in the platonic sense of the word. I didn't lost hope that somehow ideas and ideals are worthy to live for, because I agree with you that the world, especially as it is rigged today, is not worthy of anything but our resentment and hate.

Heil Hitler nigga 1488

Delusional tradcuckery

Next month I will actually turn 28. During my years I have always had only myself to rely to or way before, some group of friends, but in the end I've always felt alone so I have no other choice. Either that or LDR, which I don't want to do just yet. Perhaps there are no good men or foids, but there are good ideas, maybe not even in the platonic sense of the word. I didn't lost hope that somehow ideas and ideals are worthy to live for, because I agree with you that the world, especially as it is rigged today, is not worthy of anything but our resentment and hate.
I never once considered my friends people to rely on either. I can rely on my mom to some extent, but the gloomy thoughts that occupy my mind can only be shared here.

I agree that there are certainly good ideas that are worth living for, if only the world would let you. Of course I have principles that I'll never relinquish, for that'd be tantamount to relinquishing my self-respect, but I'm certainly no paragon of my own morality.