Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel “Our dogs became friends”, Kek, a foid was beaten with a sledgehammer and I hardly bat an eyelash (unless I’m laughing)

Fuck the foid, she deserves this, it's all her fault

“Our dogs became friends” - tell me again about the epidemic of loneliness in the Jewnited States, seems like foids are doing just fine, even dogs are making friends.

Is the sledgehammer alright?

So, what happened to the dog? I’m sure a foid adopted it already, probably fucked it also.

Yeah, I used to work at The Home Cheapot, so I really am concerned about that sledgehammer.
Do not worry, that evil foid couldn't have hurt the sledgehammer with her skull...

TanLastGemsbuck max 1mb

Good news, the sledgehammer is going to be fine, it has been washed and looks like new.

Good news, the sledgehammer is going to be fine, it has been washed and looks like new.
In videogames, it seems like easiest targets are the not documented :feelshehe:

the world lost a dogpilled japanese reject single mother to a homeless man who was well known to the police for being violent
wait is this the ghetto?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back