Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our lives dont differ that much from normies tbh

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
Most normies, just like us, spend their days on the internet, watching TV or something like that. They have to go to work, just like us. They get depressed, just like us. They dont have this spectacular life at all.:dab:

Yea most normie guys will only get laid occasionally with usually a land whale

Normies piss and shit and breathe oxygen just like us

This means they're exactly like us

At least they talk with people

They are Just delusional semi incels , Sex is what keeps Them striving , while Not knowing They are Cheated upon with a chadlite / chad

Yes we are almost the same as, but we never get sex

Smells of IT bait. No, we are not similar to normies. Normies are sexhavers and have a decent social circle

It's the exact same! Except
>We are treated worse based on things we cannot control
>We have no refuge from a society that hates us
>We are denied basic kindness and acceptance
>We are forever relegated to the outskirts of whatever nation we inhabit
>Our every action is tainted by the mere fact we were the ones who undertook it
>Nothing is done with the consideration of how it harms us
>No one seeks to appease us or acknowledge our pain
>We will live and die outside of a circle that evolution has told us to crave
But other than that it's the same

Most normies, just like us, spend their days on the internet, watching TV or something like that. They have to go to work, just like us. They get depressed, just like us. They dont have this spectacular life at all.:dab:
Cope

they donot have OCD, depression etc

Cope, they still have friends, go outside in the weekend, visit each others house, get partners through their friends, play volleyball and grilling with friends in summer, text 20-50 people at a time, always get messages

Except I don't gossip and exclude people, while normies can't seem to go without these things

Dunno wt you're thinking when you say normie. But I sure as hell have nothing in common with them. Those things describe parts of us. Not normies. Most normies hang around with friends while we have zero social circle.

I agree, most of time it's very similar. But every now and then they get the opportunity to go out with friends, go to gigs, cinema, restaurant ect that's the difference, they get to blow off steam and socialize..we (I) on the other hand get nothing :cryfeels:

They are Just delusional semi incels , Sex is what keeps Them striving , while Not knowing They are Cheated upon with a chadlite / chad
This

Smells of IT bait. No, we are not similar to normies. Normies are sexhavers and have a decent social circle
It's the exact same! Except
>We are treated worse based on things we cannot control
>We have no refuge from a society that hates us
>We are denied basic kindness and acceptance
>We are forever relegated to the outskirts of whatever nation we inhabit
>Our every action is tainted by the mere fact we were the ones who undertook it
>Nothing is done with the consideration of how it harms us
>No one seeks to appease us or acknowledge our pain
>We will live and die outside of a circle that evolution has told us to crave
But other than that it's the same

Cope. I had a normie acquaintance once whom I saw only like every 3 months and every time he changed MASSIVELY. New clique of people, new foids, new appearance. Incels literally don't change at all after like 16 and a normie talks more than us in 1 month than we in an entire year.

Normies lives are so different that it is incomprehensible to people like us which is why we cope. They would rope if they weren't invited anywhere for just 1 weekend. Instead they hang out with like 2 different groups on friday, wake up in another bed, hang out with a few other groups again on saturday and wake up again in another bed.

Have you seen normies Whatsapp convos? They talk with like 10 people every fucking day out of a total of like 60 they have saved. They literally wake up and already get bombarded with texts.

Last edited:
Cope. I had a normie acquaintance once whom I saw only like every 3 months and every time he changed MASSIVELY. New clique of people, new foids, new appearance. Incels literally don't change at all after like 16 and a normie talks more than us in 1 month than we in an entire year.

Normies lives are so different that it is incomprehensible to people like us which is why we cope. They would rope if they weren't invited anywhere for just 1 weekend. Instead they hang out with like 2 different groups on friday, wake up in another bed, hang out with a few other groups again on saturday and wake up again in another bed.

Have you seen normies Whatsapp convos? They talk with like 10 people every fucking day out of a total of like 60 they have saved. They literally wake up and already get bombarded with texts.
a chat cel. Talk with family often. Sometimes coworkers - I've gone a week not talking to them, justgeneral comments in the notes section of shared files and ticket systems.
Always chat in anonymous internet boards.

a chat cel. Talk with family often. Sometimes coworkers - I've gone a week not talking to them, justgeneral comments in the notes section of shared files and ticket systems.
Always chat in anonymous internet boards.
My point is that comparing incels and normies is laughable. I'm not even talking about Chad, that is a whole different matter entirely.

If you haven't kissed at 20 you are already a fucking freak even for normies.

fucking freak even for normies.
harshest critics are normies. They have to fight so hard for their social standing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back