Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our personalities are shit

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
I wish I could improve my personality and be a nice, caring individual who cares about his fellow man (and woman of course) like Trump, David Duke, and Hitler.

Attachments

• explain cucks.png
    explain cucks.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 268
lol do people even read the shit us incels post, like its not all about sex but validation and acceptance, that we aren't just piles of shit they can be treated disdainfully

to women having good personality means being evil and having bad personality means being kind and generous

hitler didn't have a bad personality. millions wouldn't follow him if he did.
he just had awful awful awful ideas. still a chad tho

always a great point. almost all KKK members are married. all nazis. all murders. fuck it some of them get written in jail by women if they're good looking enough.

I was never this piece of shit i am today until the age of 19. so yeah, it must be personality

Why can normies never understand that it's our life experiences that have shaped our personalities, not the other way around.

Luker_Incel said:
Why can normies never understand that it's our life experiences that have shaped our personalities, not the other way around.

well said

normies are often stuck in just world fallacy logic, that terrible people are alone.. which is far from the truth.

A nice good-looking guy is Prince Charming whereas a mean good-looking guy is a "bad boy". The nice ugly guy is "manipulative" and a mean ugly guy is a "jerk".

personality = jaw

Personality matters for normies (3-7/10 region)

Women will like your personality if you are good looking

Cucktear 1: "Just be nice. Women don't date you because of your bitter personality"
Cucktear 2: "You aren't entitled to sex for being nice"

Rinse.
Repeat.

nice and caring = door mat in incel talk. no self respecting woman wants thiat. shit, even males dont want that.

KV3 said:
I wish I could improve my personality and be a nice, caring individual who cares about his fellow man (and woman of course) like Trump, David Duke, and Hitler.

SFcel detected 

go and WK some white blonde whores at SF because "muh we should proctect our pure-aryan white women"

lmao

gentsupreme said:
SFcel detected 

go and WK some white blonde whores at SF because "muh we should proctect our pure-aryan white women"

lmao

White women are shit. Also I don’t live in SF.

KV3 said:
White women are shit. Also I don’t live in SF.

SF= stormfront. it's a white knight....sorry, I meant white nationalist website

Killing jews and niggers is so sweet, hubbie!

I do have shit personality due to years of bullying and isolation as a result of my looks

gentsupreme said:
SF= stormfront. it's a white knight....sorry, I meant white nationalist website

You realize I just shittalked DD, DT, and Hitler, right? Look at the image

KV3 said:
You realize I just shittalked DD, DT, and Hitler, right? Look at the image

I'm getting retarded from spending to much time in front of a fucking screen

need to leave the basement asap tbh

can't forget Ted bundy who recived love letters through the mail for his great personality

Garbage said:
to women having good personality means being evil and having bad personality means being kind and generous

Pretty much.  A guy who is "evil" is probably a better fuck for them.  "Nice" is a signal that you're going to be boring and passive in bed.

Garbage said:
to women having good personality means having a good looking face and having bad personality means having an ugly face

Fixed

KV3 said:

There's plenty of kind and caring individuals who are famous and have slept with plenty of women Yet your dumbass somehow chose David duke and Hitler seriously Tf dude. oh nvm I didn't realize you were shit talking then it's 2 am m8

Why is Hitler considered the worst human to have existed, when Stalin and even Mao existed?