Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion MAGA-cels are laughably cucked

sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★
I know there are some people on this site who are ardent Trump supporters—I am not one of them. Supporting Trump is an absolutely cucked move, as he has gotten access to unlimited amounts of sex with hot blondes throughout his lifetime. He has used his monetary power and social influence to acquire these privileges. How could you support someone who has reproduced with a Slovene supermodel and had multiple marriages to Stacies prior to that? I will never understand MAGA-cels who support one of the biggest sexhavers of our time, nor the ultra-conservative Christians with strict sexual morality who overlook Trump's sexual degeneracy because muh freedom. Biden and Trump are both sub-par options for sure, but if I do vote this November, I know where my vote is going.

Shut the fuck up, #Trumpforever

Kek you are not even american and support trump? Umm hello? Based department?

Clown I Agree GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Proving my point exactly, if you truly followed Jesus, you would having nothing to do with the scum that is Donald Trump.

I like him, just for the sheer fact he pisses a lot of groups I hate off.

But yes, I know he's just another Zionist shill.

Cuckservatives

Reminds me of this meme jfl

Supporting Trump is an absolutely cucked move, as he has gotten access to unlimited amounts of sex with hot blondes throughout his lifetime.
"Supporting someone that has sex is cucked, even if what they say is true!" This is an appeal to authority. So I should only listen to 'cels and support only 'cels because they are virgins, even if a sexhaver says the truth (e.g. MGTOWs)?
I know where my vote is going.
Where?

Zion Don was never our guy. Trusting a politician in this day and age is akin to trusting a snake oil salesman.

People usually get duped easily lol.

Most Western conservatives are degenerates anyway. Of course, anyone that's rich will engage in degenerate behavior, and the aristocracy in Europe for a long time were like that. The Tsar (who came from German nobility) back in Tsarist Russia had orgies.

Conservatism relays back to resource scarcity (and of course majorly "conserve" or maintain something traditional). It's why the peasants and working class are usually more conservative than the ruling class because they constantly ration food and other goods amongst themselves. The ruling class always cultivated some form of liberalism because of the lifestyles they all live and to continue supporting that sort of lifestyle.

"Supporting someone that has sex is cucked, even if what they say is true!"
That is a ridiculous oversimplification of what I said. Trump has experienced a more extensive sex life than most normal people, and yet 'cels like you will still kiss his feet, absolutely pathetic.
I'll let you figure that one out genius.

Proving my point exactly, if you truly followed Jesus, you would having nothing to do with the scum that is Donald Trump.
I hate Jesus more than I hate Trump so I know where my vote is going.

That is a ridiculous oversimplification of what I said. Trump has experienced a more extensive sex life than most normal people, and yet 'cels like you will still kiss his feet, absolutely pathetic.
I don't kiss his feet, I support him, even though I'm Canadian. He's the only option for America if they want to dig themselves out of the SJW craze they started in the 2010s. People still shill the same shit feminists did back when those "SJW DESTROYED WITH FACTS AND LOGIC" videos were trending on YouTube, even if they say that era is over. The best part of his presidency was when he literally told his supporters to attack the Capitol to prevent vote-counting jfl. :feelskek: Fucking based if you ask me. They should have more of these pro- vs anti-Trumpers protests. Good entertainment for us up north.

I know there are some people on this site who are ardent Trump supporters—I am not one of them. Supporting Trump is an absolutely cucked move, as he has gotten access to unlimited amounts of sex with hot blondes throughout his lifetime. He has used his monetary power and social influence to acquire these privileges. How could you support someone who has reproduced with a Slovene supermodel and had multiple marriages to Stacies prior to that? I will never understand MAGA-cels who support one of the biggest sexhavers of our time, nor the ultra-conservative Christians with strict sexual morality who overlook Trump's sexual degeneracy because muh freedom. Biden and Trump are both sub-par options for sure, but if I do vote this November, I know where my vote is going.

middle 'merikan cousin-fuckers are the most "normie" of normies when it comes to American society- fuck them. Toxic masculinity, fake ghey smiles and "friendliness" while they talk shit about you behind your back, those normie traits are strongest amongt working class redneckkks.

I just want more leftist feminists screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOO again, enough to win my vote

Kikes are my masters. Trump is just another republican candidate, nothing much. The golden era was long gone

I just want more leftist feminists screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOO again, enough to win my vote
You should listen to earrape phonk. That shit is quiet than a foid's scream

:feelsree:REEEEE3E31

He pointed out that you dismissed Trump over being a sexhaver, but you just brought up his sexhaving again and proved his point. Did you wanna elaborate more?

what if Vermin Supreme is the next president?