Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Our small Debut on the e-thot that got saw´d in the neck

• Thread starter Deleted member 18912
  • Start date
Some self-identified incels ("involuntary celibate," a term to describe men who are angry women won't have sex with them) praised Clark. One user on the website incel.co, wrote, "her death pleases me." Another said, "Honestly, based on screenshots the thot [that ho over there] was a horrible person anyway and reaped what she sowed."

A user with an avatar of Elliot Roger — who killed six people near the campus of the University of California, Santa Barbara, in 2014, and wrote a manifesto in which he blamed women for his loneliness — wrote "he orbits her for god knows how long, she belittles him makes him feel like human sh*** and treats him this way."

Experts say many posts from self-identified incels are misogynistic and violent. Their chatter may be extreme online, but experts say these posts reflect views about women's inferiority that make them vulnerable to male aggression in real-life.

"I think there is an especially intense thing going on against women. Men are fighting for their maleness, fighting for other men, and they are committing these acts and getting a lot of pats on the back for it," said Andrews.

Southworth says it's essential for boys and men to see girls and women as equals.

:lul:

A user with an avatar of Elliot Roger — who killed six people near the campus of the University of California, Santa Barbara, in 2014, and wrote a manifesto in which he blamed women for his loneliness — wrote "he orbits her for god knows how long, she belittles him makes him feel like human sh*** and treats him this way.

@Insomniac this you brah?

''Southworth says it's essential for boys and men to see girls and women as equals.''

No, we are not equal.

Based tbh :feelskek:. Fuck women and "JoUrNaLiStS"

''Southworth says it's essential for boys and men to see girls and women as equals.''

No, we are not equal.
The sheer quantity of soy dripping from that comment alone is enough to feed all of Japan for a year

Free speech is life. Everyone should say what he wants those "jounalist" are IT posters tbh

@canino1997 should have been called to an interview.

Back in my day when females had a neck injury it was a hickie from Chad and they would tell their dad “I burnt my neck with the curling iron tee hee.”

Southworth says it's essential for boys and men to see girls and women as equals.

lmao they don't even see us as humans. how are we to reciprocate?

The "innocent girl" narrative the media keeps pushing for won't stick since we can all see how she treated men.

No, we are not equal.
I lold at that too. Just become more cultured and educated and oversocialized bro! So this whole post history utopia shit work out. It’s imperative that girls and “women’ feel safe waking around with their tits and asses hanging out advertising their fertility to inherently dangerous high testosterone starved male primates. What even are consequences? Cause and effect? What’s that? its the 21st century guys, I mean, come on.. cakes exist in superposition now!

No, we are not equal.
If we’re equal then how about the media starts bitching about females as well.

JFL they quoted me :lul:

The "innocent girl" narrative the media keeps pushing for won't stick since we can all see how she treated men.
Indeed.
Its always the same fake :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: narrative.

Must've been brutal to literally get your neck sawed off. Didn't look like she got decapitated. Looked more like a deep wound and she bled to death.

Must've been brutal to literally get your neck sawed off. Didn't look like she got decapitated. Looked more like a deep wound and she bled to death.
More like someone was trying in their best to slice a deer.
L0L

Equality my ass. Where is my tutorial mode, bitches? Can I be innocent by default too?

More like someone was trying in their best to slice a deer.
L0L
Tbh he could've just strangled her to death or snap her. She had long giraffe-like anatomy and he was a much bigger person.

Tbh he could've just strangled her to death or snap her. She had long giraffe-like anatomy and he was a much bigger person.
Who cares at this point.
Bitch is deader than a squashed pineapple.

True. I'm just interested in why people pick certain methods to kill and be killed.
I think its very tied to the moment, and at what levels of dopamine the killer must contain in himself.
Then he thinks of something.
This time around was pretty gory.

Last edited:
It's always about how us men need to be respectful towards females, but never the other way around. Foids literally wish death and suffering on manlets constantly, but we're supposed to just ignore that and respekt wahmen. Until these journalists tell women to stop treating men like shit, they can all go to hell.

It's always about how us men need to be respectful towards females, but never the other way around. Foids literally wish death and suffering on manlets constantly, but we're supposed to just ignore that and respekt wahmen. Until these journalists tell women to stop treating men like shit, they can all go to hell.
True.

congrats bro youre famous

Funny how these “experts” only focus on the bad side of the males, while the women are innocent princesses.

Funny how these “experts” only focus on the bad side of the males, while the women are innocent princesses.
We live in a gynocentric :soy:ciety.
So it comes as no surprise that this level of strawmanning is very prevalent in our midst.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back